Change starts from home!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Shes an agent sent to promote inter mixing and Somali ethnic replacement. She supports #BantuExpansion

She is mostly likely these southern tribes who intermarry with Bantus, she most likely got rejected by a Farah due to her double wide nose.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Shes an agent sent to promote inter mixing and Somali ethnic replacement. She supports #BantuExpansion

WTF.

Everyone that has truly lived amongst them would tell you they are miskeen.
Have you ever met one? Are you from an area with Bantus in Somalia.

The ones I saw In Somalia were humble and would often help.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She is mostly likely these southern tribes who intermarry with Bantus, she most likely got rejected by a Farah due to her double wide nose.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Probably those Madow looking Xalimoz its always the ugly ones that cape for Bantu

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Looooooool that is funny because i'm landheer, and my father is northern raised in Xamar and my mum is from a prominent Qabil.

No case of Bantu intermarriage. That was frowned upon..

You most likely have Bantu in you or date a Bantu since you are focused on that single group rather then mentioning other Somali ethnic minorities who also gets discriminated when it comes to marriage, why not talk about the Madhibans,M1dgaans and Buuns too?
:camby:

You most likely have Bantu in you or date a Bantu since you are focused on that single group rather then mentioning other Somali ethnic minorities who also gets discriminated when it comes to marriage, why not talk about the Madhibans,M1dgaans and Buuns too?
:camby:

I have, I made a thread about Madhibaans when I was HalimaK

Remember?

I have created two threads. One about the Yibir and then one about the Gabooye and Madhibaan.

This is my first time doing a Bantu thread.

So clearly, I care about all oppressed groups and started with the oppressed ethnic Somalis.

So what is your point now?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My Isaaq friend is married to a mixed Yemeni/Madow Somali girl, holy shit she was one hell of a xuural cayn, I regretted not moving up to her or stepping my game up before they were a couple, but I was afraid of getting stigma from fellow Somalis you know xenophobic they are
despite hooking up with coloured and mixed chicks at clubs
I was more afraid of getting ostracized from the community if I married a Madow somali

Something I learnt the hard way , because I felt like shahru khan singing Dil hikiya jaldi ishki kkkkkk

But this fucking xariif from burco took her away

They now happily married and migrated to New Zealand

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So, I was reading a thread about the abhorrent treatment of Somali Bantus and it dawned on me, that we have been so concerned about the mistreatment of AAs, that we have not been thinking about our Somali Bantu brothers and sisters in our own homeland.

:farmajoyaab:

After the despicable incident that happened in which a Bantu Somali adeero was burnt to death, due to his nephew daring to marry an ethnic Somali, I do believe that there has been a slight shift in attitude. It was refreshing to see people back home disturbed and disgusted by the sadistic actions of the ethnic Somali girl's family.

I really hope that we become a tolerant and God fearing nation, that strives to treat their Muslim brothers and sisters with dignity.

What solutions do you think can tackle the entrenched mindset some Somalis have? Also, do you think the younger generation will be wiser than our ancestors?

R u a fcking man or woman? I am really confused.
1591277181576.png

@Halimak has become sjw. Humans are tribalistic. There won’t be a day in somalia where Bantus and Somalis are all one. They should go back to their home countries if they unhappy

@Halimak has become sjw. Humans are tribalistic. There won’t be a day in somalia where Bantus and Somalis are all one. They should go back to their home countries if they unhappy

I do not believe in oppression of fellow Muslims. We will be questioned for all the racial slurs and disrespect. If human beings were not capable of changing, then we wouldn't be punished for something that is inherent would we?

I've made threads on Yibir, Gabooye and madhibaan as well. Why is it acceptable to treat them and Bantus like shit? Where is your sense of justice.

Xasiidnimo of the people here is ugly.

I do not believe in oppression of fellow Muslims. We will be questioned for all the racial slurs and disrespect. If human beings were not capable of changing, then we wouldn't be punished for something that is inherent would we?

I've made threads on Yibir, Gabooye and madhibaan as well. Why is it acceptable to treat them and Bantus like shit? Where is your sense of justice.

Xasiidnimo of the people here is ugly.
I dont support it and nor do i treat them bad. But you are preaching to the wrong people. Thats the problem here. You should go to Somalia and take this message to the people over there. Speak to Somalias government and tell them to set discrimination laws for them

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The family of the girl, most got the death penalty except one who was acquitted of all charges

The murderer and the instigator got the Death Sentence

No one discriminated and Justice has been served beautifully

Stop with the SJW/BLM propaganda, same with the other thread. The tweet was wrong and missing facts, and had a agenda other then the Bantu. Taming your own people for BLM does not ride well at all. Nobody is innocent, not the BLM nor the Bantu. Nobody is ever innocent.

Last edited: