Change starts from home!

So, I was reading a thread about the abhorrent treatment of Somali Bantus and it dawned on me, that we have been so concerned about the mistreatment of AAs, that we have not been thinking about our Somali Bantu brothers and sisters in our own homeland.

:farmajoyaab:

After the despicable incident that happened in which a Bantu Somali adeero was burnt to death, due to his nephew daring to marry an ethnic Somali, I do believe that there has been a slight shift in attitude. It was refreshing to see people back home disturbed and disgusted by the sadistic actions of the ethnic Somali girl's family.

I really hope that we become a tolerant and God fearing nation, that strives to treat their Muslim brothers and sisters with dignity.

What solutions do you think can tackle the entrenched mindset some Somalis have? Also, do you think the younger generation will be wiser than our ancestors?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Those incidents are very rare and most the horror stories I heard were from during the civil war when everyone was getting killed left and right.

Somalis are general very welcoming people and I don't think it's fair to strew this bs view that we're racist.

At most we're clanish due to our environment but if you visited urban centres like Mogadishu before the war you would've seen all sorts of somalis living in harmony with each other.

Things will change once we all realise how much it goes against the deen, its not possible to forcefully change a whole populations ignorance in one go, it doesn't work

Finish the story. The guy marries the girl, and her family got arrested and executed. I don't care if they refuse to marry Madows. We're under no obligation to marry anyone. Your own people first, no offense to anyone. Somali bantus aren't treated that horribly, if that was the case Madows wouldn't be taking over Somalia and have this huge population. They are treated well, but they are also recognised to be separate from somalis which isn't a problem. They've only been here for so long. And this isn't their country.

Also, what do you know about how bantus are treated in Somalia? You just read a single thread and now think you know the whole situation. You sound like they normally wouldn't be disgusted by burning someone alive. Refreshing and change in attitude kulaha. We are not cawaan. Somalis would always be disturbed if someone was burned alive. Anyone would.
The worst thing that happened to bantus in somalia before the civil war was they were told to go back to Tanzania and Kenya. And weren't given the same jobs that's it. We weren't going around and executing them. And a lot of bantus were made parts of qabils, a lot of qabils intermixed with them.

Finish the story. The guy marries the girl, and her family got arrested and executed. I don't care if they refuse to marry Madows. We're under no obligation to marry anyone. Your own people first, no offense to anyone. Somali bantus aren't treated that horribly, if that was the case Madows wouldn't be taking over Somalia and have this huge population. They are treated well, but they are also recognised to be separate from somalis which isn't a problem. They've only been here for so long. And this isn't their country.

Also, what do you know about how bantus are treated in Somalia? You just read a single thread and now think you know the whole situation. You sound like they normally wouldn't be disgusted by burning someone alive. Refreshing and change in attitude kulaha. We are not cawaan. Somalis would always be disturbed if someone was burned alive. Anyone would.
The worst thing that happened to bantus in somalia before the civil war was they were told to go back to Tanzania and Kenya. And weren't given the same jobs that's it. We weren't going around and executing them. And a lot of bantus were made parts of qabils, a lot of qabils intermixed with them.

Walaaal,

Why are you talking to me like i'm a foreigner who doesn't have elder family members who remember who the Bantus were treated?

It is fact that they were mistreated and looked down upon. My own parents and other family members witnessed it in the 70s when they were growing up. If you want to deny reality that is your problem.

Piss off, my mums side of the family are native Xamaris and my dad grew up there. They were eyewitnesses along with thousands of of other Somalis who lived there. If your parents are from the South and you was to ask them, they would tell you the exact same shit.

But what your not going to do is talk to me like i'm some ignorant doocil or someone who is foreign with no understanding of what used to happen.

Nothing leftist.

Somethings are facts. Ask any older Somali who grew up in the South and they will tell you how mistreated they were.
So your whole judgement of how they are mistreated comes from one single tweet from your leftist and BLM loving xalimos and alll of a sudden you’re an expert in that field with deepened research on social issues?

you don’t seem very smart

Nobody cares. Bantus are treated how they should be.

Your a raging racist and narcissist you lacks deen or any other compassion.

Those that lack mercy, Allah will not give them mercy.

Remember that.

But unlike some, at least your admitting they are mistreated.

World

VIP
Your a raging racist and narcissist you lacks deen or any other compassion.

Those that lack mercy, Allah will not give them mercy.

Remember that.
The pedophile Bantu stole a 15 year old girl against her father’s wishes. Most likely with the use of sixir. I don’t blame them for what they done. I would have done the same.

So your whole judgement of how they are mistreated comes from one single tweet from your leftist and BLM loving xalimos and alll of a sudden you’re an expert in that field with deepened research on social issues?

you don’t seem very smart

No it doesn't.

That tweet reminded me that as Somalis we have our own issues with Bantus, and that we need to focus on Somali Bantus not just BLM.

You don't have to be an expert to actually talk to older family members and relatives, people that lived through it and eye witnesses will tell you straight up that they were mistreated. Both of my parents grew up in the South, with my Mums side being native.

They would actually laugh at you if you said Somali Bantus were never mistreated. We even have enough books written by Somali experts who have written about Somali Bantus along with Midgaan who are seen as the bottom of Somali society.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nothing leftist.

Somethings are facts. Ask any older Somali who grew up in the South and they will tell you how mistreated they were.

Look at this shamefull SWJ Halimo, why you acting like half a million Somalis also didn't died in the civil war and were mostly targeted because of their tribe, Bantus rarely were killed since they were not a threat to anyone and didn't own any properties and tuulos to their name.

Fast forward to 2020 and they are the majority of Al shabab's foot soldiers and kill Somalis every week , they are not victims they are aggressors and we should deport them back to their country.

The pedophile Bantu stole a 15 year old girl against her father’s wishes. Most likely with the use of sixir. I don’t blame them for what they done. I would have done the same.

Even if that is the case. Lets put that case to the side. Also, you can't call him a Pedo as Somali girls often marry at 15 to men far older, so lets not be selective now and from what I heard her father was not involved with the murder, it was her mum and abti.

Somali Bantus are generally mistreated. That is a fact. But here you want to deny it. My own family have seen it first hand. My mother grew up in a area with a lot of Bantus and had family members who had Bantu maids. People looked down on them.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If the somali bantus want to tell the world about the injustice they face, let’s share with the world that they are the foot soldiers of al shabaab. Fucking terrorists who not only bomb is they also assassinate our elders while praying.

Trending

Latest posts