Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1591283244617.png

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I feel closer to a Bantu than a Darood. Both are foreigners but at least Bantu are native to Africa, the Darood menace came from the Arabian Peninsula :dwill:

Madows makeup the bulk of al-shabab and they possess a lot of valuable farm lands in a mostly desert country. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Who cares if some bantu faces injustice in Somalia literally everyone does it is very sad but that’s reality

So, I was reading a thread about the abhorrent treatment of Somali Bantus and it dawned on me, that we have been so concerned about the mistreatment of AAs, that we have not been thinking about our Somali Bantu brothers and sisters in our own homeland.

:farmajoyaab:

After the despicable incident that happened in which a Bantu Somali adeero was burnt to death, due to his nephew daring to marry an ethnic Somali, I do believe that there has been a slight shift in attitude. It was refreshing to see people back home disturbed and disgusted by the sadistic actions of the ethnic Somali girl's family.

I really hope that we become a tolerant and God fearing nation, that strives to treat their Muslim brothers and sisters with dignity.

What solutions do you think can tackle the entrenched mindset some Somalis have? Also, do you think the younger generation will be wiser than our ancestors?
Why only bantus, how about fellow ethnic somalis like madhiban
Other qabils are also discriminated, somali-bantus should be least of our concerns

Sister don’t fuss about Somalis.

You’re talking about Bantus in Somalia? Jeez even ethnic Somalis get oppressed and violated for being langaab.

Our society has a lot of issues...the Bantu issue is the least of them.

@Halimak has become sjw. Humans are tribalistic. There won’t be a day in somalia where Bantus and Somalis are all one. They should go back to their home countries if they unhappy
Why only bantus, how about fellow ethnic somalis like madhiban
Other qabils are also discriminated, somali-bantus should be least of our concerns

If you actually read the thread you would know I already created TWO flipping threads about the madhibaan ect.

Right now i'm talking about Bantus. Do you hate them that much that now I can't create a thread about them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you actually read the thread you would know I already created TWO flipping threads about the madhibaan ect.

Right now i'm talking about Bantus. Do you hate them that much that now I can't create a thread about them?

1591288166921.png

So, I was reading a thread about the abhorrent treatment of Somali Bantus and it dawned on me, that we have been so concerned about the mistreatment of AAs, that we have not been thinking about our Somali Bantu brothers and sisters in our own homeland.

:farmajoyaab:

After the despicable incident that happened in which a Bantu Somali adeero was burnt to death, due to his nephew daring to marry an ethnic Somali, I do believe that there has been a slight shift in attitude. It was refreshing to see people back home disturbed and disgusted by the sadistic actions of the ethnic Somali girl's family.

I really hope that we become a tolerant and God fearing nation, that strives to treat their Muslim brothers and sisters with dignity.

What solutions do you think can tackle the entrenched mindset some Somalis have? Also, do you think the younger generation will be wiser than our ancestors?
We live in the West, and still many of us are not from areas where theses Bantus reside. That was a single incident. You say it was refreshing to see disgust, well I say it's expected and natural human behaviour. And as for the 'slight shift in attitude', have you conducted any studies to suggest that? Somalis in general, as with all people, aren't racist. Relax SJW.

I dont support it and nor do i treat them bad. But you are preaching to the wrong people. Thats the problem here. You should go to Somalia and take this message to the people over there. Speak to Somalias government and tell them to set discrimination laws for them

Looool i was curious about people's attitudes, turns out we have a bunch of xasids on sspot who would never be able to voice their true opinions in real life because there would be backlash.

:holeup:

This place would be a create place to conduct a study.

I dont hate them. I dont care about them. There are more pressing issues in somalia than how bantus are treated

Even if that is the case. Lets put that case to the side. Also, you can't call him a Pedo as Somali girls often marry at 15 to men far older, so lets not be selective now and from what I heard her father was not involved with the murder, it was her mum and abti.

Somali Bantus are generally mistreated. That is a fact. But here you want to deny it. My own family have seen it first hand. My mother grew up in a area with a lot of Bantus and had family members who had Bantu maids. People looked down on them.
It isn't the same at all, marriage is always with the father's permisson. Had I been aware of this detail I would've had a great deal less sympathy for him. He never denied the mistreatment of 'Somali' Bantus, but why are they even living in Somalia? Why? And so what if people looked down on them? What do you want us to do about that?

The family of the girl, most got the death penalty except one who was acquitted of all charges

The murderer and the instigator got the Death Sentence

No one discriminated and Justice has been served beautifully

Stop with the SJW/BLM propaganda, same with the other thread. The tweet was wrong and missing facts, and had a agenda other then the Bantu. Taming your own people for BLM does not ride well at all. Nobody is innocent, not the BLM nor the Bantu. Nobody is ever innocent.

My info is from elders I know who grew up in Xamar in the 70s. Everyone knows they were mistreated and this is not up for debate.

The only difference here is that people actively support their subjection with some people believing they should be kicked out Somalia.

Lets not lie now, don't talk to me like i'm a flipping foreigner or someone who has never been back home.

Looool i was curious about people's attitudes, turns out we have a bunch of xasids on sspot who would never be able to voice their true opinions in real life because there would be backlash.

:holeup:

This place would be a create place to conduct a study.
You were curious about people's attitudes? And why the f*ck would we give a shit for Somali Bantus? How are we xasid for not giving a damn?

People like @Halimak and these other other SJW types are super patronising towards other black people. Its like they always gotta pat them on the head like they are some delicate beings. Show some decency and treat them with the same dignity for others.

I seriously cant stand these idiots.

My info is from elders I know who grew up in Xamar in the 70s. Everyone knows they were mistreated and this is not up for debate.

The only difference here is that people actively support their subjection with some people believing they should be kicked out Somalia.

Lets not lie now, don't talk to me like i'm a flipping foreigner or someone who has never been back home.
Again, calm down, most Somali areas (Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland, Ogaden, diaspora, etc.) don't even have them. Nobody here supports their mistreatment.

I dont hate them. I dont care about them. There are more pressing issues in somalia than how bantus are treated

No, Jaydaan.

The people here care that much that I am being attacked. It is that deep for them.

I admit, my thread was really to suss out how they felt about them and boy do we have raging closeted racists who would probably not chat that much in real life.

Sspot definitely is a place in which people voice their deep and internal thoughts.

Your shameless for lying and putting words in my mouth or writing to he specific.

Did I say they were killed? Did I talk about the war? No.

They were mistreated. Ask any elder who grew up in Xamar or Afgoyee and they will tell you the same shit. Who are you? Some fish and chips alt right nacaas who gets all is info from sspot or let me guess your not even from the south?
Why does it matter if he's from the shitty south or not? Relax, you do come off as patronising. One minute it's oh my god black people! Somali Bantus! Racism! And the next it's retard! Ignorant! Racist! Alt-right! Give us a break. :drakewtf: