Change starts from home!

Look at this shamefull SWJ Halimo, why you acting like half a million Somalis also didn't died in the civil war and were mostly targeted because of their tribe, Bantus rarely were killed since they were not a threat to anyone and didn't own any properties and tuulos to their name.

Fast forward to 2020 and they are the majority of Al shabab's foot soldiers and kill Somalis every week , they are not victims they are aggressors and we should deport them back to their country.

Your shameless for lying and putting words in my mouth or writing to he specific.

Did I say they were killed? Did I talk about the war? No.

They were mistreated. Ask any elder who grew up in Xamar or Afgoyee and they will tell you the same shit. Who are you? Some fish and chips alt right nacaas who gets all is info from sspot or let me guess your not even from the south?

World

VIP
Look at this shamefull SWJ Halimo, why you acting like half a million Somalis also didn't died in the civil war and were mostly targeted because of their tribe, Bantus rarely were killed since they were not a threat to anyone and didn't own any properties and tuulos to their name.

Fast forward to 2020 and they are the majority of Al shabab's foot soldiers and kill Somalis every week , they are not victims they are aggressors and we should deport them back to their country.
They killed many of my clan during the civil war when we were fleeing back to our ancestral homeland Jubbaland. Do you know how they executed us? They used to nail musbaaros into our forehead. Today they are the majority of Al Shabab’s footsoldiers and you will find them as far north as Bari killing ethnic Somalis out of their hatred for us.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So your whole judgement of how they are mistreated comes from one single tweet from your leftist and BLM loving xalimos and alll of a sudden you’re an expert in that field with deepened research on social issues?

you don’t seem very smart

I am starting to think SJW Halimos have much lower IQ than Farahs, imagine calling your people racists while defending terrorsts and foreign ethnic group squating on our land, these SJW would put down their own people for a clout and few likes, I wish all SJW halimos just die.

I am starting to think SJW Halimos have much lower IQ than Farahs, imagine calling your people racists while defending terrorsts and foreign ethnic group squating on our land, these SJW would put down their own people for a clout and few likes, I wish all SJW halimos just die.

Are you denying that they were mistreated?

Also, Somali Bantus are nationally Somal ya nacaaas.

Funny how you lot accept Somali cadcaads but not Somali Bantus.

It has nothing to do with SJW. In fact I dare you speak to an older Xamari who tells you the reality and call them SJW when they don't even know what the term means.

Kkkkkk tolerant and God fearing. Most of these guys are Muslim in name only.

They are dumb and have the audacity to call people low IQ.

When minute, they deny that racism exists against Somali Bantus and the next moment they then start to spew racist nonsense.

Like surely they need to make up their minds???

Its either racism doesn't exist against them and we welcome them with open arms or

Just admit it, you hate them and want them out of Somalia.

Also, the fact that meat head @Manafesto who is merely known for making low-IQ repulsive threads on the NSFW section is calling anyone low-IQ is insulting.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your shameless for lying and putting words in my mouth or writing to he specific.

Did I say they were killed? Did I talk about the war? No.

They were mistreated. Ask any elder who grew up in Xamar or Afgoyee and they will tell you the same shit. Who are you? Some fish and chips alt right nacaas who gets all is info from sspot or let me guess your not even from the south?

Why should it matter what part of Somalia I am from? my point is there is 100s of Somali minority tribes who also face discrimination, the Cad Cads,reer Barawe, and many more, why are you not making a thread about them too instead of a foreign ethnic group.

Bantus have most terrorists and assisinated and tortured many Somalis, they are as much evil as other tribes, the only discrimination they might face that is particular to them is the marriage issue and it is understandable since no one likes to wake up next to an ape.
:manny:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It has nothing to do with SJW. In fact I dare you speak to an older Xamari who tells you the reality and call them SJW when they don't even know what the term means.

Halimo, Somalia is a shithole and is currently recovering from 30 years of a war everyone parcipated in, half million of my own tribe had to flee from their homes and end up in Kenyan refugee camp, these are things you should be making threads about and not some bantu guy who was denied a girl, learn how to priorities discussing bigger issues that matter instead of a irevellent tweet about a pedophile, you are probably one of those southern half Madow inbred and that might be why you are advocating for Madows, akhas, you are embarrassing Walahi.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Obviously what they did to the uncle was unacceptable but crazy things happen everywhere on the planet . Most of the uproar in the west is due to the government response. How did the Somali government respond to this case ?

Somali SJWs are hilarious because they expect equality in a nation that destroyed themselves based on clan. Also, nobody ever mentions the other 0.5 clans that are treated like shit and in some cases, worse than the Bantus. But, that doesn’t fit the agenda of course .

Obviously what they did to the uncle was unacceptable but crazy things happen everywhere on the planet . Most of the uproar in the west is due to the government response. How did the Somali government respond to this case ?

Somali SJWs are hilarious because they expect equality in a nation that destroyed themselves based on clan. Also, nobody ever mentions the other 0.5 clans that are treated like shit and in some cases, worse than the Bantus. But, that doesn’t fit the agenda of course .

Is the burning situation the only case of mistreatment or have they been mistreated well before the war?

Bantus were mistreated worse than the cadcaads pre-war. The cadcaads had money and kept to themselves and would marry ethnic Somalis at times.

This isn't a BLM issue nor is it something you can dismiss on SJW. Older Xamaris will tell you they were mistreated, even during times of peace. I am referencing what my family and older Xamaris I know have told me about life in the 70s. Also, countless of books written by Somalis would testify this.

So really what are you talking about?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They killed many of my clan during the civil war when we were fleeing back to our ancestral homeland Jubbaland. Do you know how they executed us? They used to nail musbaaros into our forehead. Today they are the majority of Al Shabab’s footsoldiers and you will find them as far north as Bari killing ethnic Somalis out of their hatred for us.
Exactly they were part and parcel of the civil war and are still killing ethnic Somalis. Why dont you campaign for ethnic Madhibaan Somalis?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Facts sxb, other minorities never get mentioned because these Halimos are obsessed with Jaeers and trying copy the BLM crap and bring it to Somalia, imagine advocating for one dead pedophile Madow in a country where people drop dead like flies everyday,:ohlord:Why not talk about regular Somalis who gets blow up every week or dying from malnutrition,self hatred at it's best.
:bell:

Last edited:
Have you guys noticed how she never utters not a single word when it comes to ethnic Somalis like the tumaals, madibaans who have been facing discrimination, humiliation and unequal wealth distribution for over 1500 hundred years pre Islam?

she definitely has an agenda she is pushing! When she propagates for Madow issues who have only been in Somalia for less than 200 years

Reer Xamar aren't the ones joining Al-Shabaab, killing and raping ethnic Somalis. Bantus in Somalia are not innocent no matter how much you try to distort reality. They hate our people which is why they attack our cities. They even have derogatory names for ethnic Somalis like 'lamagoodle' so do us a favor and stfu.
What's actually funny is how the people who are disagreeing with you are from areas with bantu populations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Have you guys noticed how she never utters not a single word when it comes to ethnic Somalis like the tumaals, madibaans who have been facing discrimination, humiliation and unequal wealth distribution for over 1500 hundred years pre Islam?

she definitely has an agenda she is pushing!
Shes an agent sent to promote inter mixing and Somali ethnic replacement. She supports #BantuExpansion

Shes an agent sent to promote inter mixing and Somali ethnic replacement. She supports #BantuExpansion
I actually have another theory about her, I think she has a Madow child and she has nowhere to find the father but wants Somalis to accept her and her child as Somalis

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is the burning situation the only case of mistreatment or have they been mistreated well before the war?

Bantus were mistreated worse than the cadcaads pre-war. The cadcaads had money and kept to themselves and would marry ethnic Somalis at times.

This isn't a BLM issue nor is it something you can dismiss on SJW. Older Xamaris will tell you they were mistreated, even during times of peace. I am referencing what my family and older Xamaris I know have told me about life in the 70s. Also, countless of books written by Somalis would testify this.

So really what are you talking about?

So your whole argument is why we don't want marry them, honey people have choices and if they prefer to marry their own then that is their life, most people don't want to a Madow wife when there is 100 times better looking Halimo, also Madows have disgusting and differnt culture than us, most of them don't practice Islam and do voodoo and all sort of unislamic things,their women and men hold twerking constests every week infront of kids and promote LGBT and commit adultery among their wives, if you want marry from them be my guest but we like our ethnic Somalis and culture.

This is the filth you advocating for.:camby:

Halimo, Somalia is a shithole and is currently recovering from 30 years of a war everyone parcipated in, half million of my own tribe had to flee from their homes and end up in Kenyan refugee camp, these are things you should be making threads about and not some bantu guy who was denied a girl, learn how to priorities discussing bigger issues that matter instead of a irevellent tweet about a pedophile, you are probably one of those southern half Madow inbred and that might be you
So your whole argument is why we don't want marry them, honey people have choices and if they prefer to marry their own then that is their life, most people don't want to a Madow wife when there is 100 times better looking Halimo, also Madows have disgusting and differnt culture than us, most of them don't practice Islam and do voodoo and all sort of unislamic things,their women and men hold twerking constests every week infront of kids and promote LGBT and commit adultery among their wives, if you want marry from them be my guest but we like our ethnic Somalis and culture.

This is the filth you advocating for.:camby:

Don't be dumb, they were mistreated and marriage doesn't have anything to do with it.

I personally wouldn't marry them, does that mean I can't acknowledge reality? You lot are really trying to deny reality.

Trending