Champions League Predictions Thread

The UCL is returning next week so predict what teams you think are going through/win

Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG (I think Messi will pull it off)
Real Madrid - Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Man City - Monchengladbach
Bayern Munich - Lazio
:tacky:You’ve been wrong about Dortmund, PSG, Porto, you got 1 out 4 correct

Insha allah your L will continue when tuchel’s silky Chelsea win:rejoice::trumpsmirk:

Sevilla beat Barcelona 2-0 last week Haaland is just built different:drakekidding:
Fam That was in the Copa Del Rey. We all know Sevilla will bottle it in the return fixture at Nou Camp. You’re just trolling now fam. Don’t compare my boy Mbappe to that Auststic Norwegian :mjlol:

Insha allah your L will continue when tuchel’s silky Chelsea win:rejoice::trumpsmirk:
You’re playing Atletico that’s literally the worst team to play against. They’re balling this season. I fully expect a classic Diego Simeone defensive masterclass :sass2:

My beloved Juve :mjcry:

All I ever wanted was a CL trophy, I've seen you lose so many finals, I've supported you through calciopoli, I was there during the hellish Del Neri era when we were 7th. I even kept supporting you after you've shown Ale the door. :wow:

But this :damn: this shit :damn:playing like this with arguably one of the GOAT's of all times :snoop:
Players colliding on each other during a CL game, wtf :damn: just 5-7 years ago we had one of the best midfields with Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Pogba :mjcry:

look at Chiello getting subbed out before the 30th minute because he can't keep up anymore :mjcry:
I don't think I'd have the heart to keep following them after Gigi and Giorgio retire :mjcry:

f*ck bonucci :pacspit:

Fam That was in the Copa Del Rey. We all know Sevilla will bottle it in the return fixture at Nou Camp. You’re just trolling now fam. Don’t compare my boy Mbappe to that Auststic Norwegian :mjlol:
Barca lost their fear factor a while ago and the Camp Nou isn’t what it used to be only a year ago. We both saw what Madrid, Juventus and Paris did to them at home. For them to overturn a 2-0 defeat they can’t concede any goals and we all know what that defence is capable of capable of nothing. so you can say whatever you want but i’d rather have Haaland than that arrogant Frenchman :win:

I can’t live I’ve caught a few L’s but if Tuchel somehow manages to beat Atleti ima just kill myself

Barca lost their fear factor a while ago and the Camp Nou isn’t what it used to be only a year ago. We both saw what Madrid, Juventus and Paris did to them at home. For them to overturn a 2-0 defeat they can’t concede any goals and we all know what that defence is capable of capable of nothing. so you can say whatever you want but i’d rather have Haaland than that arrogant Frenchman :win:

Mbappe is the man
smug.png

Unlike gutless Griezman

Sevilla aren’t a Real Madrid,Juventus or PSG. You big them up like Sevilla are a top team LOL. I fully expect Barca to overturn the measly 2-0 deficit at Camp Nou next week. I’d happily have Mbappe over that Autistic Norwegian :mybusiness:

My beloved Juve :mjcry:

All I ever wanted was a CL trophy, I've seen you lose so many finals, I've supported you through calciopoli, I was there during the hellish Del Neri era when we were 7th. I even kept supporting you after you've shown Ale the door. :wow:

But this :damn: this shit :damn:playing like this with arguably one of the GOAT's of all times :snoop:
Players colliding on each other during a CL game, wtf :damn: just 5-7 years ago we had one of the best midfields with Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Pogba :mjcry:

look at Chiello getting subbed out before the 30th minute because he can't keep up anymore :mjcry:
I don't think I'd have the heart to keep following them after Gigi and Giorgio retire :mjcry:

f*ck bonucci :pacspit:
Fam the way you speak you’d think Juventus lost 5-0 last night :mjlol:
You’re only losing 2-1 to fucking Porto . You’ll bounce back in the return game :samwelcome:

Stop the Calaacal :drakelaugh: :russ::lolbron:

You’re only losing 2-1 to fucking Porto . You’ll bounce back in the return game :samwelcome:

Allow him his team has lost a record 7 CL finals and brought in Cristiano to finally win but now they can’t even get past the quarters
Sevilla aren’t a Real Madrid,Juventus or PSG. You big them up like Sevilla are a top team LOL. I fully expect Barca to overturn the measly 2-0 deficit at Camp Nou next week. I’d happily have Mbappe over that Autistic Norwegian :mybusiness:
Where did autistic even come from :childplease::dead:

My nigga even if we get past them we'll eventually get slapped 3-0 + by a competent team :mjcry:
We're most likely gonna lose what could have been a glorious accomplishment, which would have been the #10 scudetto, all of that because THEY WOULDNT KEEP ALLEGRI :damn::damn::damn::damn::birdman:

They're gambling with crazy potential and throw it out the window! We've been HURTING in the midfield since Vidal left and what they get WHAT THEY FUCKING GET??!?!? RABIOT :damn:

My guy i got so much ciil towards this management :birdman:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Bro man city is securing the treple this season

Pl already winning

Fa semifinals ezy win

the only chellenge for ucl this Season is bayern if we get past them best believe we won everything

giphy.gif

My nigga even if we get past them we'll eventually get slapped 3-0 + by a competent team :mjcry:
We're most likely gonna lose what could have been a glorious accomplishment, which would have been the #10 scudetto, all of that because THEY WOULDNT KEEP ALLEGRI :damn::damn::damn::damn::birdman:

They're gambling with crazy potential and throw it out the window! We've been HURTING in the midfield since Vidal left and what they get WHAT THEY FUCKING GET??!?!? RABIOT :damn:

My guy i got so much ciil towards this management :birdman:
Lose lose situation init :ftw9nwa: either lose by a goal to a small team or get slapped by a big team if you go through

Bro man city is securing the treple this season

Pl already winning

Fa semifinals ezy win

the only chellenge for ucl this Season is bayern if we get past them best believe we won everything

giphy.gif
Nigga Man City always to choke to get past the quarter finals. Last season Lyon, the year before that Spurs,the year before that Liverpool and the year before that Monaco :lolbron: :drakekidding:

Trending