Champions League Predictions Thread

Joan Laporta will need at least 3 years to get them back to where they once were
Barca are broke though. They’re in huge debt. They’ve made some really bad expensive signings who simply haven’t really been justified in hindsight :
•Coutinho £142 million
•Dembele £105 million
•Griezmann £108 million

That’s £355 million that could’ve been better spent :manny:

Is Mbappe still on fraud watch and is Haaland still clear of him :lolbron:
Barca midfield was getting bypassed so easily and which then allowed PSG attackers to basically toy with Barca weak defence. Neymar and Di Maria might be back for the return fixture. I pity Barca :sass1: :mjlol:
I still rate Haaland a bit higher just for now, thing with Barcelona nowadays it’s that they can’t get knocked out with dignity like everyone else. They always have to get slaughtered which is why i say inshallah Neymar and Di Maria don’t make it back in time. Just so the aggregate score doesn’t reach 10 goals for PSG cus that is very much possible with Neymar :meleshame:

Lowkey Liverpool impressed me tonight against a good Leipzig team. But my issue with Liverpool is they’re so frustratingly inconsistent they’ll probably go on to lose to Everton on Sunday :snoop:
I think Liverpool should just focus on the Champions League. Man City will win the league. Liverpool don’t really have much else to play for.

Barca are broke though. They’re in huge debt. They’ve made some really bad expensive signings who simply haven’t really been justified in hindsight :
•Coutinho £142 million
•Dembele £105 million
•Griezmann £108 million

That’s £355 million that could’ve been better spent :manny:
Yeah old president really did fukk up for the club. Biggest mistake he did was to not let Messi go for 100m last summer.

They will make it out this debt though since it’s such a huge club no one will allow them to go bankrupt, there’s too much to lose for a lot of parties if Barca did happen to go bankrupt.

For now and a few years forward they’ll have to use La Masia which imo isn’t bad at all. Many talented players from there who can grow until the club gets it right economically.

Yeah old president really did fukk up for the club. Biggest mistake he did was to not let Messi go for 100m last summer.

They will make it out this debt though since it’s such a huge club no one will allow them to go bankrupt, there’s too much to lose for a lot of parties if Barca did happen to go bankrupt.

For now and a few years forward they’ll have to use La Masia which imo isn’t bad at all. Many talented players from there who can grow until the club gets it right economically.
Bro Messi last summer wanted to go for free which he legally could. But Barca somehow blocked it and forced him to stay.

I’ve seen huge clubs like AC Milan go broke ok now they’re becoming relevant again but that was after a long decade of decline. I do believe Barca will see this out but there’s a slight possibility of it going downhill.

La Masia talents are promising like Ansu Fati for example but he’s not ready yet to be the star player. When Messi was 18 he had Ronaldinho around him. Next season Fati won’t have Messi. It’ll be a lot of pressure and burden on Fati

Bro Messi last summer wanted to go for free which he legally could. But Barca somehow blocked it and forced him to stay.

I’ve seen huge clubs like AC Milan go broke ok now they’re becoming relevant again but that was after a long decade of decline. I do believe Barca will see this out but there’s a slight possibility of it going downhill.

La Masia talents are promising like Ansu Fati for example but he’s not ready yet to be the star player. When Messi was 18 he had Ronaldinho around him. Next season Fati won’t have Messi. It’ll be a lot of pressure and burden on Fati
Messi wanted the club to get some money for him but the president refused so the only way to leave was by taking the club to court but he didn’t wanna go out like that after 20 years.

Barcelona are already at their lowest i believe, back to back seasons trophyless and historical defeats. Only way it can get worse is if they miss out on top 4 and the UCL next season. Next month Joan Laporta steps into office and he lead the club during their glory days so i have no doubts about him.

Ansu Fati will have a big weight on his shoulders and i’m not sure if he can live up to it at 18 either. Most important thing is to build a proper team that doesn’t rely on a single player, will take a while but first they need to get rid of Koeman, clearly not suited for the job, worse than Setién and Valverde

Mbappe scored a hat trick against Barca but he’s “overrated” but somehow you rate Haaland who scored 2 against Sevilla. Bruh The agenda stinks :drakelaugh:
Mbappe bullied a washed Barcelona defence, Busquets, Alba, Lenglet and Pique all those guys played the 3-0 Roma, 4-0 Liverpool and 8-2 Bayern games.. they all need to retire idk how they’re still in a top club

Haaland is clear:damedamn:

Mbappe bullied a washed Barcelona defence, Busquets, Alba, Lenglet and Pique all those guys played the 3-0 Roma, 4-0 Liverpool and 8-2 Bayern games.. they all need to retire idk how they’re still in a top club

Haaland is clear:damedamn:
Bruh If Barca is a washed up team what the hell are Sevilla then the same team Haaland scored two against :drakelaugh: :mjlol:

1613669453742.png

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Trending