Champions League Predictions Thread

The UCL is returning next week so predict what teams you think are going through/win

Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG (I think Messi will pull it off)
Real Madrid - Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Man City - Monchengladbach
Bayern Munich - Lazio

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
The UCL is returning next week so predict what teams you think are going through/win

Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG (I think Messi will pull it off)
Real Madrid - Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Lazio
Psg front 3 should do the job against weak barca defense

Liverpool
Dortmund
Psg
Real madrid
Atletico
Man city
Bayern munich
Dortmund are in poor form right now even 6th in Bundesliga with more than half the season played. Sevilla on the other hand are just behind Madrid and Barça in the table. If everything goes to plan Sevilla should go through but you never know

Psg front 3 should do the job against weak barca defense
Yeah that’s Barcelona’s biggest problem, the injuries doesn’t help either, Pique and Araújo (wonderkid) ruled out for the Paris game. If they manage to concede 1 or 2 goals at most they have a good chance at turning it around in the next leg.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The only 50-50 games are Sevilla and Dortmund

also maybe Chelsea and atletico but AM have been on fire lately so they still favourites

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG
Real Madrid
- Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Lazio

Jungle

VIP
Lpool
Dortmund
Psg
Juve
Atletico
City
Bayern

Barca have been shocking this season so i dont think they can beat psg over 2 legs tbh. Atalanta wont be a walk in the park for real either.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona
- PSG
Real Madrid
- Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Lazio

I think London Blue Devils Soccer Team Goalie Footy Franchise will win the Ring SuperBowl Championship because my dude Pulisic is the best draft pick in history dude 😎🤟

U S A
U S A
U S A

GemState

36/21
VIP
Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG
Real Madrid
- Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Lazio

Think it'll be fairly straightforward, the Quarter finals this year looks insane though

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Liverpool
Sevilla
PSG
Real Madrid
Juventus
Atletico Madrid
Manchester City
Bayern Munich

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Liverpool - RB Leipzig (If you ask me 2 months ago I would’ve said Liverpool will win, no brainer but right now I seriously had to think about it. Liverpool are out of form in the league but I still expect them to win. It definitely won’t be a walk in the park. Leipzig are a good team. They literally kicked Man Utd out of the Champions League this season and they also beat Spurs and Atletico Madrid last season in the knockout rounds)
Sevilla - Dortmund (I know Dortmund have been shit this season and i know Sevilla can’t be underestimated but I’d be shocked if Dortmund don’t win this)
Barcelona - PSG (Barca always choke unfortunately. Neymar,Mbappe,Icardi will have a field day against Barca shaky defense)
Real Madrid - Atalanta (on paper Real Madrid should win)
Juventus - Porto (I predict it’ll be a tight game. Porto aren’t bums they’ll be difficult team to beat but i fully expect Juve to win)
Atletico - Chelsea (Atletico are flying this season so I expect them to win plus they’re a extremely tough team to beat)
Man City - Monchengladbach (It’s an easy tie for Man City they should go through. But Monchengladbach have some decent players like Alassane Pléa who has 5 goals in 6 games in the Champions League this season)
Bayern Munich - Lazio (I expect Bayern to win but they’re not as strong as they were last season. Lazio forward Ciro Immobile who has 5 goals in 4 games in the Champions League this season.

A lot of people are saying Dortmund but honestly their form is shocking rn they’re holding onto the last UEL spot. Walk in the park for Sevilla

Liverpool - RB Leipzig (If you ask me 2 months ago I would’ve said Liverpool will win, no brainer but right now I seriously had to think about it. Liverpool are out of form in the league but I still expect them to win. It definitely won’t be a walk in the park. Leipzig are a good team. They literally kicked Man Utd out of the Champions League this season and they also beat Spurs and Atletico Madrid last season in the knockout rounds)
Sevilla - Dortmund (I know Dortmund have been shit this season and i know Sevilla can’t be underestimated but I’d be shocked if Dortmund don’t win this)
Barcelona - PSG (Barca always choke unfortunately. Neymar,Mbappe,Icardi will have a field day against Barca shaky defense)
Real Madrid - Atalanta (on paper Real Madrid should win)
Juventus - Porto (I predict it’ll be a tight game. Porto aren’t bums they’ll be difficult team to beat but i fully expect Juve to win)
Atletico - Chelsea (Atletico are flying this season so I expect them to win plus they’re a extremely tough team to beat)
Man City - Monchengladbach (It’s an easy tie for Man City they should go through. But Monchengladbach have some decent players like Alassane Pléa who has 5 goals in 6 games in the Champions League this season)
Bayern Munich - Lazio (I expect Bayern to win but they’re not as strong as they were last season. Lazio forward Ciro Immobile who has 5 goals in 4 games in the Champions League this season.
Barcelona vs PSG is 2 chokers against each other but PSG suffered two big blows last week, Di Maria and Neymar will both miss the tie. Only threat for Paris is Mbappe but he hasn’t stepped up for PSG last few years. Barcelona’s defence is terrible though so I’m guessing it’s gonna be a tight match.

Trending