Champions League Predictions Thread

:russ:Barca got knocked out. Unless they can win the la liga messi will definitely leave and will most likely at end up at Man City. I really hope he leaves imagine this city side with messi:wow1:. It’s a guaranteed clean sweep.

:russ:Barca got knocked out. Unless they can win the la liga messi will definitely leave and will most likely at end up at Man City. I really hope he leaves imagine this city side with messi:wow1:. It’s a guaranteed clean sweep.
Barcelona played a good game wlh they could’ve easily scored 4 goals. Didn’t even have their strongest XI either multiple names were missing. I think the new president will convince him to stay because the team is getting better and if they can sign a striker they can actually compete.

Liverpool or Chelsea will shock us
PSG are overrated as hell too
liverpool won’t win it they’re getting torn a new asshole in the premier league:pachah1:Chelsea could surprise us as they’ve been performing well lately, but I think it’s between city and Bayern. Both of them are too dominant

9913732F-FBFF-4E4A-A9EA-9D51DCB0A7D8.jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If barca and juve it out the only powrhouse team is bayern if we beat them then city are about to win treple mark my Words

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
There still real and liverpool
Since when are barca and Juve considered powerhouse, Chelsea are even better
Hahahaha im shocked loserpool came this far and u telling me they have a chance? Went from being 1 pl to to fighting spot for next seasons

Man City are about to surpass arsenal and tottenham Champions League trophies and match Chelsea, la xowla wala quwata ila bila

Trending