Champions League Predictions Thread

My nigga even if we get past them we'll eventually get slapped 3-0 + by a competent team :mjcry:
We're most likely gonna lose what could have been a glorious accomplishment, which would have been the #10 scudetto, all of that because THEY WOULDNT KEEP ALLEGRI :damn::damn::damn::damn::birdman:

They're gambling with crazy potential and throw it out the window! We've been HURTING in the midfield since Vidal left and what they get WHAT THEY FUCKING GET??!?!? RABIOT :damn:

My guy i got so much ciil towards this management :birdman:
You went from Allegri getting you to Champions League finals to now an apprentice in Pirlo. Juventus aren’t a serious club anymore. I get your point :lolbron:

Haaland match interviews give off that impression it’s not just me who says that. Just write “Autistic Haaland” on Twitter you’ll see loads of people talking about it :manny:
I searched for it on Twitter and the first thing that came up was that fool Alphonso Davies imitating players celebrations :heh: Nah but honestly i doubt he’s autistic he just wanna be like Zlatan in his interviews

You went from Allegri getting you to Champions League finals to now an apprentice in Pirlo. Juventus aren’t a serious club anymore. I get your point :lolbron:
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Liverpool - RB Leipzig (If you ask me 2 months ago I would’ve said Liverpool will win, no brainer but right now I seriously had to think about it. Liverpool are out of form in the league but I still expect them to win. It definitely won’t be a walk in the park. Leipzig are a good team. They literally kicked Man Utd out of the Champions League this season and they also beat Spurs and Atletico Madrid last season in the knockout rounds)
Sevilla - Dortmund (I know Dortmund have been shit this season and i know Sevilla can’t be underestimated but I’d be shocked if Dortmund don’t win this)
Barcelona - PSG (Barca always choke unfortunately. Neymar,Mbappe,Icardi will have a field day against Barca shaky defense)
Real Madrid - Atalanta (on paper Real Madrid should win)
Juventus - Porto (I predict it’ll be a tight game. Porto aren’t bums they’ll be difficult team to beat but i fully expect Juve to win)
Atletico - Chelsea (Atletico are flying this season so I expect them to win plus they’re a extremely tough team to beat)
Man City - Monchengladbach (It’s an easy tie for Man City they should go through. But Monchengladbach have some decent players like Alassane Pléa who has 5 goals in 6 games in the Champions League this season)
Bayern Munich - Lazio (I expect Bayern to win but they’re not as strong as they were last season. Lazio forward Ciro Immobile who has 5 goals in 4 games in the Champions League this season.
So far I’ve got 4 out of 6 games correct.

Liverpool beating Leipzig ✅
Bayern beating Lazio ✅
PSG beating Barca ✅
Dortmund beating Sevilla ✅

Juve and Atletico let me down from a perfect score :snoop: But I expect at least Juve to turn it around in the return game :lawd:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What a game wallahi

Porto back line held it down and wtf was juve doing with their wall. Anyways Porto always been the better team in this tie even when down 10 men

What a game wallahi

Porto back line held it down and wtf was juve doing with their wall. Anyways Porto always been the better team in this tie even when down 10 men
That wall was just embarrassing tf were they thinking. Juventus and Cristiano messed up big time with this transfer, the team has just been a huge flop

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That wall was just embarrassing tf were they thinking. Juventus and Cristiano messed up big time with this transfer, the team has just been a huge flop
Agreed cr7 should’ve went to a different team. He’s gonna leave this summer I guarantee you that since they won’t win a trophy this season

Agreed cr7 should’ve went to a different team. He’s gonna leave this summer I guarantee you that since they won’t win a trophy this season
CR7 should’ve went to PSG. He’s got 1 year left on his contract. I’d be surprised if he signs an extension. Juve don’t deserve him

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
CR7 should’ve went to PSG. He’s got 1 year left on his contract. I’d be surprised if he signs an extension. Juve don’t deserve him
It was all wrong timing tbh. Juve is going into rebuild mode ever since they hired Pirlo and started to get young players like kulsevski,chiesa ,de ligt and McKennie. Ur right psg would’ve been his best choice due to the fact psg are hungry for CL glory and juve deffo ain’t gonna win it anytime soon. Another thing I don’t understand is how morata joins all these big teams but he’s beyond shit he’s the most useless striker I have ever seen

Ronaldo should’ve never left madrid. He had a good system there with a competent coach. Ronaldo’s time at juve took a turn for the worst when sacked allegri it got worse gradually from there. Juve are gonna be in rebuild mode for at least 3 years now, he made a grave mistake and should leave to get some more accolades before his career ends. PSG would’ve been the best team for him. A guaranteed title each year and a strong base I believe he could’ve won the ucl at PSG

Trending

Latest posts