Champions League Predictions Thread

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Barcelona vs PSG is 2 chokers against each other but PSG suffered two big blows last week, Di Maria and Neymar will both miss the tie. Only threat for Paris is Mbappe but he hasn’t stepped up for PSG last few years. Barcelona’s defence is terrible though so I’m guessing it’s gonna be a tight match.
Neymar and Di Maria are only out for the first game. They’ll both be back for the return game. PSG still have Mbappe and Icardi. With Barca their game plan is just to pass to Messi. I want Barca to win but I just can’t see it :mjdontkno:

Neymar and Di Maria are only out for the first game. They’ll both be back for the return game. PSG still have Mbappe and Icardi. With Barca their game plan is just to pass to Messi. I want Barca to win but I just can’t see it :mjdontkno:
There’s a risk Neymar will miss the 2nd leg as well, either he’s unlucky af or he just likes his sisters birthday party :silanyosmile: but honestly If Mbappe doesn’t score or assist at least twice he’s a fraud cause Barcelona’s defence is shit lol

i won’t count barca out cus they got the goat and with him anything can happen

The Somali Caesar

VIP
There’s a risk Neymar will miss the 2nd leg as well, either he’s unlucky af or he just likes his sisters birthday party :silanyosmile: but honestly If Mbappe doesn’t score or assist at least twice he’s a fraud cause Barcelona’s defence is shit lol

i won’t count barca out cus they got the goat and with him anything can happen
Bruh Don’t accuse my boy Neymar with incest :drakekidding: I fully expect Mbappe to embarrass Barca defense also Messi has lowkey been a fraud in the Champions League the past couple years he’s the 🐐 always but he needs to step up:mjdontkno:

Bruh Don’t accuse my boy Neymar with incest :drakekidding: I fully expect Mbappe to embarrass Barca defense also Messi has lowkey been a fraud in the Champions League the past couple years he’s the 🐐 always but he needs to step up:mjdontkno:
There’s videos of Neymar slapping his mums batty it’s not accusations anymore it’s facts :mjlol: Messi does disappear sometimes it’s true but he’s been having a shit team around him lately. 2019 he almost carried them to a treble.

This is time for Mbappe to step up cus he’s gotten worse since 2018. Haaland is clear

The UCL is returning next week so predict what teams you think are going through/win

Liverpool - RB Leipzig
Sevilla - Dortmund
Barcelona - PSG (I think Messi will pull it off)
Real Madrid - Atalanta
Juventus - Porto
Atletico - Chelsea
Man City - Monchengladbach
Bayern Munich - Lazio
Yeah most likely but change psg is going to pull it through barcelona played tragic with sevilla 2 days ago

The Somali Caesar

VIP
56340020-88E7-4B09-A0D4-8B74D211C0AB.jpeg

:mjlol: :pachah1::russ::lolbron:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Sadly Messi can't be their defender, midfider and attacker at the same time. He created the pass that led to the penalty and eventually scored the penalty not to mention the amount of chances he created for headless chicken Dembele. That fuckers decision making is atrocious.
The only noteworthy clear cut chance that I vividly remember Messi creating was when he passed it to Dembele straight after the penalty :sass1:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Where is barka dogs who said psg will will not get a chance especielly neymar injuried come out of ur cave before i drag ur ass :pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The only noteworthy clear cut chance that I vividly remember Messi creating was when he passed it to Dembele straight after the penalty :sass1:
He also created that counterattack chance wasted by Griezmann in the first half.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Lowkey Liverpool impressed me tonight against a good Leipzig team. But my issue with Liverpool is they’re so frustratingly inconsistent they’ll probably go on to lose to Everton on Sunday :snoop:

Whoever blames Messi needs a doctor real talk what do you expect him to do with a team like this, he’s gone this summer

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I expected at least 2 g/a from him and he delivered i can’t say much else :farmajoyaab: Barca lined up with the same defence as the Liverpool and Bayern game this was bound to happen
Is Mbappe still on fraud watch and is Haaland still clear of him :lolbron:
Barca midfield was getting bypassed so easily and which then allowed PSG attackers to basically toy with Barca weak defence. Neymar and Di Maria might be back for the return fixture. I pity Barca :sass1: :mjlol:

Trending