Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

All my dugsi teachers were men. When I went to machad, I had some women teachers but even then majority were men.

helll noooo! they'll just increase the whipping :deadpeter:

They didn't hit anyone at my dugsi. But when they suggested it, in a jokingly matters when we didn't do our homework, the students did not even hold back. They told the teachers straight up, that they would be reported to the authorities, if it indeed happened. Wey ilbaxeen :mjpls::fittytousand:

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
War ma xabsi ba wax ka dhigan jirtay? :russ:

Ngl, they have creative torture methods :mjohreally:
That's how dugsi's are in Somalia nin yahow 🤣We call dat shit ''far macaysi'' some macalins become macalins just to torture people they love the loud noises people make when they are beating da daylights out of them the CIA should give these niggas shaqo

Yaraye

VIP
They didn't hit anyone at my dugsi. But when they suggested it, in a jokingly matters when we didn't due our homework, the students did not even hold back. The told the teachers straight up, that they would be reported to the authorities, if it indeed happened. Wey ilbaxeen :mjpls::fittytousand:
Some kid tried that shit. All the teachers and parents ganged up and told the authorities that the kid was "ill" had "mental probs" "was crazy"
1 kid vs plenty of adults. who did you think would win? :deadpeter:

That's how dugsi's are in Somalia nin yahow 🤣We call dat shit ''far macaysi'' some macalins become macalins just to torture people they love the loud noises people make when they are beating da daylights out of them the CIA should give these niggas shaqo

Thank god I never got to experience that struggle life :mjlol:
Imagine looking forward to being hit at dugsi everyday. :ohdamn:

Yaraye

VIP
Is it true that female macalins go easy on punishments?
I only had women macaliins in machad. I was in high school then. The whippings stopped, instead you would be sent home. A lot of students there either in high school / college and machad was expensive. They would behave, take their courses, and do well so that they can graduate and get their degree

Right Hand Hold A Pencil Between Fingers Isolated On The White Background  Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 22104125.

and squeeze while the pencil is in between all four fingers, painful shit
That one wasn't that bad one time my teacher was playing that knife game with them Parker pens my hands were bloody

I only had women macaliins in machad. I was in high school then. The whippings stopped, instead you would be sent home. A lot of students there either in high school / college and machad was expensive. They would behave, take their courses, and do well so that they can graduate and get their degree
What's Machad?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Thank god, I never got to experience that struggle life :mjlol:

Imagine looking froward to being hit at dugsi everyday. Xaax, must've been cold. :ohdamn:
🤣I use to see some damiin kid get his ass whooped by the macalin,he would have this lil kid's legs dangling in the air ,hold him upside down ,while his lil head is few centimeters away from the sand🤣u would think it's a slaughter house

🤣I use to see some damiin kid get his ass whooped by the macalin would have this lil kid's legs dangling in the air hold him upside down while his lil head is few centimeters away from the sand🤣u would think it's a slaughter house

Just like a sheep waiting for his turn to be slaughtered, and already accepted his fate. Ilaahay ba ku qoray, so you might as well keep it rolling :drakekidding:

not when you're a child and they squeeze with all their might :noneck:
Dugsi was crazy I remember one guy ended up fighting all the teachers at once it was wild they ended up assembling like the pains from naruto and slam dunked him into a heater, boiler and the walls whole thing broke and the fight was still going 💀

giphy (1).gif

This guy was the biggest somali guy I saw up to that point in my life and it wasn't like he did gym or anything he was just naturally bolo and it was an Asian dugis so I was enjoying the show as 10 of these guys were getting beat up by a kid mjlol.png

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
This one kid thought he was better than all of us. He got so comfortable with the teacher that he brought him the biggest pain-causing stick he could find, only to end up getting karbaashed with it.That's what i call poetic justice

Trending