Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

imagine that you are about to leave, and are looking for your shoes on the shelves. but You eventually find them in the bathroom dirty and wet :noneck: :jcoleno:
Damn my condolences just throw them away at that point and walk home barefoot while you feel sorry for yourself. There isn't much else to do 🙏
kaisgifs-kaisiitz.gif

The one I go to for taraweeh. Now she carries her shoes in a plastic bag and puts it next to her when she's praying.
Damn your friend was unlucky but it's definitely a rare occurrence over here I only see people on soical media in other places getting there shoes stolen and it's mainly America/Canada and London

iskufilann

inactive.
Damn your friend was unlucky but it's definitely a rare occurrence over here I only see people on soical media in other places getting there shoes stolen and it's mainly America/Canada and London
Literally.. The one I go to is crazy especially taraweeh nights.. It's so bad and it's all fun and games until you meet people with someone that has the same shoes as you :yloezpe: yeah it's rare here but I seen many stories on social media that took place in London and other countries.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
ain't nobody got time for that! :what:we are usually running to make it to salad or dugsi before they lock the doors. come in, throw shoes at the shelve, and run upstairs before the macaliin say you're late and punishment is ensured
Mad Work GIF by pikaole
🤣What punishment ?macalins be getting deported for giving soft slaps in the masjid

Yaraye

VIP
🤣What punishment ?macalins be getting deported for giving soft slaps in the masjid
it depends. If the front door on the 2nd floor to even get in the dugsi is locked (which it is by 8:30am), then you have to go back home. If you get pass that, the punishment depends on the macalin that you have. Some will whip you with a wire (hand or feet depending on which macalin you got). Some will make you stand up for the entire time your are there. Some will use the wooden pencil to whip your fingers or wiggle it between your finger and squeeze. Some will pinch the soft flesh between your two fingers. some will not allow you to go to break.......etc too many types of punishments:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:

Yaraye

VIP
it depends. If the front door on the 2nd floor to even get in the dugsi is locked (which it is by 8:30am), then you have to go back home. If you get pass that, the punishment depends on the macalin that you have. Some will whip you with a wire (hand or feet depending on which macalin you got). Some will make you stand up for the entire time your are there. Some will use the wooden pencil to whip your fingers or wiggle it between your finger and squeeze. Some will pinch the soft flesh between your two fingers. some will not allow you to go to break.......etc too many types of punishments:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
Right Hand Hold A Pencil Between Fingers Isolated On The White Background  Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 22104125.

and squeeze while the pencil is in between all four fingers, painful shit

One night between taraweeh and taajid several years ago I was looking for my sandals to go home and I see some odey outside wearing them. I waited until salat started to get them back :jcoleno:

Trending