Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

iskufilann

inactive.
Right Hand Hold A Pencil Between Fingers Isolated On The White Background  Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 22104125.

and squeeze while the pencil is in between all four fingers, painful shit
THISSS omg my macalin used to do this to me. Could not even write in school the next day:yloezpe:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
it depends. If the front door on the 2nd floor to even get in the dugsi is locked (which it is by 8:30am), then you have to go back home. If you get pass that, the punishment depends on the macalin that you have. Some will whip you with a wire (hand or feet depending on which macalin you got). Some will make you stand up for the entire time your are there. Some will use the wooden pencil to whip your fingers or wiggle it between your finger and squeeze. Some will pinch the soft flesh between your two fingers. some will not allow you to go to break.......etc too many types of punishments:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
🤣Do you have slave scars though?these western macalins are kinda soft,this one macalin got pissed at everyone in the dugsi and took down the curtains separating raga iyo dumarka as a punishment🤣shaydaanka must have messed with his head dat day cuz niggas were laughing and enjoying it🤣

Yaraye

VIP
🤣Do you have slave scars though?these western macalins are kinda soft,this one macalin got pissed at everyone in the dugsi and took down the curtains separating raga iyo dumarka as a punishment🤣shaydaanka must have messed with his head dat day cuz niggas were laughing and enjoying it🤣
I started dugsi in 2005. The macaliins I had where the macaliins from somalia :damn:
All those punishments I've listed, I've experienced them each in different periods and with different macaliins of my childhood :deadpeter:

Yaraye

VIP
That's their go to punishment nacala shaydaan ku yaal 🤣
that's nothing compared to getting whipped with a wire on the sole of your feets. One macalin I had, realized that many of us were getting used to getting whipped on our hands and resorted to whipping the soles/ underside of our feet. Since there are more nerves there, you cannot even imagine the pain levels :damn: :damn: :damn: :jcoleno::deadpeter:

it depends. If the front door on the 2nd floor to even get in the dugsi is locked (which it is by 8:30am), then you have to go back home. If you get pass that, the punishment depends on the macalin that you have. Some will whip you with a wire (hand or feet depending on which macalin you got). Some will make you stand up for the entire time your are there. Some will use the wooden pencil to whip your fingers or wiggle it between your finger and squeeze. Some will pinch the soft flesh between your two fingers. some will not allow you to go to break.......etc too many types of punishments:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
THISSS omg my macalin used to do this to me. Could not even write in school the next day:yloezpe:

Damn, imagine being abused at dugsi? Can't relate :mjlaugh:

All jokes aside, why do people do that to begin with? My parents would catch hands with anyone who dared to come for us :rejoice:

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I started dugsi in 2005. The macaliins I had where the macaliins from somalia :damn:
All those punishments I've listed, I've experienced them each in different periods and with different macaliins of my childhood :deadpeter:
:dead: bet u ain't been punished like this though some CIA Guantanamo shit

Attachments

• Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    220.2 KB · Views: 32

Yaraye

VIP
Damn, imagine being abused at dugsi? Can't relate to that struggle life :mjlaugh::hemad:

All jokes aside, why do people do that to begin with? My parents would catch hands with anyone who dares to come for us:rejoice:
They call it "discipline"
I left the dugsi straight away :mjlaugh:
Not me. I had to stay until I started collage. 4 years old to 19 years old. Bruh do the numbers!!!! Now that I'm on my last year, my mother is already thinking to taking me back :damn::noneck::jcoleno::mjcry::deadpeter:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
that's nothing compared to getting whipped with a wire on the sole of your feets. One macalin I had, realized that many of us were getting used to getting whipped on our hands and resorted to whipping the soles/ underside of our feet. Since there are more nerves there, you cannot even imagine the pain levels :damn: :damn: :damn: :jcoleno::deadpeter:
🤣You would have thought these macalins were trained by the CIA in how to torture humans and inflict the most excruciating pain

Yaraye

VIP
Was the teacher a man? If so, did any of you girls dared to call him out from hitting girls/women as a grown man :mjohreally::silanyosmile:
All my dugsi teachers were men. When I went to machad, I had some women teachers but even then majority were men.

helll noooo! they'll just increase the whipping :deadpeter:

Trending

Latest posts