Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

:dead: Astaghfirullah look at how he is doing sujuud,and where he is doing it.

He probably watched one of those netflix movies with "Muslims" doing muszlamic stuff and tried to blend in with his netflix special knowledge on muslim rituals.

It worked he got the shoes manny.png

Is that actually a thing I always here people saying that but the mosques I have attended never had any stealing taking place
Use to happen at that same masjid I mentioned back in the days, guys use to bring a bag to put their shoes in case some little dhibjir kids are lurking trying to steal shoes.

Yaraye

VIP
Is that actually a thing I always here people saying that but the mosques I have attended never had any stealing taking place
I live in MN and went to the biggest masjid for almost 2 decades now. Getting shoes stolen is a common thing there. Especially nice expensive ones.:noneck: It common knowledge to wear old shoes to the masjid :farmajoyaab:

Always Bring a $10 sandal whenever going to the mosque. Make sure to hide it Ina Good sneaky corner on the shoe rack cuz some Adeers be using it to make Wudhu

:mjhaps:

I live in MN and went to the biggest masjid for almost 2 decades now. Getting shoes stolen is a common thing there. Especially nice expensive ones.:noneck: It common knowledge to wear old shoes to the masjid :farmajoyaab:
I wear whatever I feel like wearing old/new never had it stolen at any masjid I have attended somali or not big masjid or small masjid.

Yaraye

VIP
I wear whatever I feel like wearing old/new never had it stolen at any masjid I have attended somali or not
It's been a decade since I wore my nice shoes to the masjid :mjcry: I used to wear slippers but found out that people take those to wear in the bathroom!!! :damn::faysalwtf:
10,254 Plastic Slippers Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
Nike Unisex Open Toe Slides Sandals Non Slip Footwear Blue 4 Youth | eBay

Trending

Latest posts