Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

This thread is reminding me of my childhood. I went to dugsi in Kenya as a kid. Fun times.
Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network

Dugsi was crazy I remember one guy ended up fighting all the teachers at once it was wild they ended up assembling like the pains from naruto and slam dunked him into a heater, boiler and the walls whole thing broke and the fight was still going 💀

View attachment 263406

This guy was the biggest somali guy I saw up to that point in my life and it wasn't like he did gym or anything he was just naturally bolo and it was an Asian dugis so I was enjoying the show as 10 of these guys were getting beat up by a kid View attachment 263407
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would have toughened u up fasho,made u mentally strong.
Idk why people think getting beaten up or bullied fixes people, it just makes them more anxious and fucked up (abused dog).

I’m beta ATM because I kept losing in fights growing up. Even then it’s not like you need to be some hardened strong warrior to get women lol

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Idk why people think getting beaten up or bullied fixes people, it just makes them more anxious and fucked up (abused dog).

I’m beta ATM because I kept losing in fights growing up. Even then it’s not like you need to be some hardened strong warrior to get women lol
Nigga u think everyone is superman out here,u gonna lose some win some🤣at least u stood up for yo self.Certain life experiences toughens u up hardens u,all this shit u walk around with in your head would not exist,🤣Can guarantee u if u wasn't this sheltered in life, these incel thoughts would not have been able to penetrate your madax,some life experiences are the reason why certain people never ever take the incel path even if they are lacking in all departments,how many foolxumo weird looking bahalo fobs have u seen dat got da most confidence in the world especially with the ladies🤣what u suffering from is some first world shit

Nigga u think everyone is superman out here,u gonna lose some win some🤣at least u stood up for yo self.Certain life experiences toughens u up hardens u,all this shit u walk around with in your head would not exist,🤣Can guarantee u if u wasn't this sheltered in life, these incel thoughts would not have been able to penetrate your madax,some life experiences are the reason why certain people never ever take the incel path even if they are lacking in all departments,how many foolxumo weird looking bahalo fobs have u seen dat got da most confidence in the world especially with the ladies🤣what u suffering from is some first world shit
Bro I accept that I’m an ugly nigga and it’s over. It’s NOT THAT big of a deal atm because I’m not looking for a gf (haram). There’s a reason everybody makes fun of those fobs. I don’t plan on being that guy

Its never over.
if you think you're so ugly, ask yourself how did those ugly genes got passed down to you.
It's because some ugly ass nigga got game and picked up a xalimo because of confidence and being a proper man
He's 6'4 literally incapable of being an incel

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
6'4?
Warya @Waa dhamatay i will call al-Shabaab if you do not take a trip home to find a wife.
No woman cares about little things like your love handles when they have to constantly look up to see your face.
"Waa dhamatay" :Really:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Bro I accept that I’m an ugly nigga and it’s over. It’s NOT THAT big of a deal atm because I’m not looking for a gf (haram). There’s a reason everybody makes fun of those fobs. I don’t plan on being that guy
🤣War kan haloso duceyo hadal u qaadanayo ma jirto

Its never over.
if you think you're so ugly, ask yourself how did those ugly genes got passed down to you.
It's because some ugly ass nigga got game and picked up a xalimo because of confidence and being a proper man
No just arranged marriage.
Will refer to you as "sister" from now one:mjlaugh:
:jcoleno:
I’m not 6’4 and height doesn’t matter

Trending