Cadaan backs deported xaarmar thug from London

Should he bough back just cuz he has a british accent??

• Yes, bring the geeljire back, stop being a alt-right somali bigot nacala aabaha kuyaal

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let him be a victim of the next Mogadishu suicide bombing.

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this cadaan man playing hero for a somali thug was deported after doing time for supplying class A drugs,
The idiot from xamar came to the uk at age 6 with the sky's being the limit, instead of taking advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity given to him by the noble white man, he fucks himself over.
I am tried of somali thugs imitating Caribbean and chav culture,
if it was put to me i would order electrocution chair, f*ck A JAIL SENTENCE.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We need to have a jail for all of the qashin rejects that western countries are flying back. We can't let these xayawaans mingle with the local population. They have to stay in captivity.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at this cadaan man playing hero for a somali thug was deported after doing time for supplying class A drugs,
The idiot from xamar came to the uk at age 6 with the sky's being the limit, instead of taking advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity given to him by the noble white man, he fucks himself over.

Adeer

Just reading your statement had me confused whether to was me who wrote. What an eloquent and poignant statement.

This one ain’t getting my cottdham sympathy.

How beautiful it is to humble the ungrateful when he is discarded in a country in the 14th century. What an awesome wake up call. What a regret he’ll have. What a realization of how he f^cked himself over :hemad::hemad::hemad: I love it manne

Adeer

Just reading your statement had me confused whether to was me who wrote. What an eloquent and poignant statement.

This one ain’t getting my cottdham sympathy.

How beautiful it is to humble the ungrateful when he is discarded in a country in the 14th century. What an awesome wake up call. What a regret he’ll have. What a realization of how he f^cked himself over :hemad::hemad::hemad: I love it manne
You should be deported to xamar

This is messed up. I don't understand how he hasn't been naturalised.

He got charged and was sentenced when he was underage too. Shame on our government for deporting him.

We need to have a jail for all of the qashin rejects that western countries are flying back. We can't let these xayawaans mingle with the local population. They have to stay in captivity.

100% agree, Some somali parents have failed in their parenting role and think that sending their child back to Somalia is going to fix them. Somalis themselves are treating Somalia as a dumping ground for toxic waste (failed diaspora youth), forget about powerful western countries treating us like a garbage disposal ground.

All it results in is that the kid ends up learning the language better, but sometimes (depending on the individual) teaching the locals filthy things, to the point that the locals know that if a child has been sent back it's probably because they failed over in the diaspora. Locals look down on 'dhaqan celis' kids.

Are all parents to blame? No, some of these deported kids have good parents but still turn out shit because of their own personal, crappy choices.

I wouldn't say place them in a Jail, but more like a very, very strict border school, somewhere in the baadiye/Miyi. Or use them as cannon fodder, because if they are willing to throw away their life in the diaspora where the skies the limit, they might as well help out in fighting Alshabab by putting their life on the line for the country.
:manny:

He came at 6, SIX, SIGIS? f*ck that guy, it's all his fault. He could have stayed focused and just got an education, gone to uni/Apprenticeship and planned his life out for the better. He was given the opportunity of a lifetime - to live in a 1st world country. There is a bright child in Somalia out there who would have taken full advantage of the opportunity he was given and made a name for themselves but they're not as lucky as him and are stuck in a Failed state, smdh f*ck this shit.

I wouldn't say place them in a Jail, but more like a very, very strict border school, somewhere in the baadiye/Miyi. Or use them as cannon fodder, because if they are willing to throw away their life in the diaspora where the skies the limit, they might as well help out in fighting Alshabab by putting their life on the line for the country.

They already do get put in abusive environments like that. It doesn't do anything for them. It's lazy parenting. The west is better equipped to deal with problematic people than Somalia. Parents only send them back out of sheer ignorance or to get them out of their hair. Those diaspora schools are literally prison.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Has a strong south London accent"

Tf is that suppose to mean?
Is that a reason for him not to be deported?:ayaanswag:

Send him back

He is a danger to UK society

"Has a strong south London accent" lmao

:drakelaugh:

That won't cut it, Cadaans know that scum ain't an indigenous Euro/Brit & he committed crimes in the land that allowed to stay as a refugee/foreigner.

This is messed up. I don't understand how he hasn't been naturalised.

He got charged and was sentenced when he was underage too. Shame on our government for deporting him.

UK is not a charity

He is not even a british national, he was born in Somalia

If he is convicted of multiple crimes, they have every right to deport him

100% agree, Some somali parents have failed in their parenting role and think that sending their child back to Somalia is going to fix them. Somalis themselves are treating Somalia as a dumping ground for toxic waste (failed diaspora youth), forget about powerful western countries treating us like a garbage disposal ground.

All it results in is that the kid ends up learning the language better, but sometimes (depending on the individual) teaching the locals filthy things, to the point that the locals know that if a child has been sent back it's probably because they failed over in the diaspora. Locals look down on 'dhaqan celis' kids.

Are all parents to blame? No, some of these deported kids have good parents but still turn out shit because of their own personal, crappy choices.

Somalia is a dumping ground for these hardened criminals, we absolutely need to protect the local youth from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending