Cadaan backs deported xaarmar thug from London

Should he bough back just cuz he has a british accent??

• Yes, bring the geeljire back, stop being a alt-right somali bigot nacala aabaha kuyaal

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let him be a victim of the next Mogadishu suicide bombing.

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already do get put in abusive environments like that. It doesn't do anything for them. It's lazy parenting. The west is better equipped to deal with problematic people than Somalia. Parents only send them back out of sheer ignorance or to get them out of their hair. Those diaspora schools are literally prison.

Ok I take in everything you said, but I still don't think these diaspora rejects should be allowed back to Somalia. If they failed in the west, how are they going to help in a country like Somalia that needs resuscitation. We are literally going backwards, we want/need for our intelligent/most successful folk to go back and contribute once they've got some experience under their belt, not Losers. The west don't want our failures and Somalia shouldn't want them either. Lazy parenting defo contributes to this Dhaqan celis trend for sending back bad Somali kids. A law should be passed that if you send back a child for Dhaqan Celis the whole family (excluding the Pops for $£€ reasons) should go with them.

Imagine if we had a functioning country only those worthy of going to the west and get education would be allowed to live there, not every Faarax, Ayaanle and Mustafe/Ayaan, Ubax and Ladan who might turn into a reject/unmotivated loser. Our rep would be in the sky, but now when you think of Somalis, niggas like that drug dealer come up :farmajoyaab::noneck:. We played ourselves.

He's stating the truth anyway whether you like him or not:manny:

What truth? It's his opinion, fair on him. I've noticed Somalis can rarely ever hold a balanced opinion. Either we're irrational overly emotional SJWs or vengeful and sheltered idiots with fascist tendencies.

Not deporting an underage kid that has only known London after he served his sentence is not asking for much.

UK is not a charity

He is not even a british national, he was born in Somalia

If he is convicted of multiple crimes, they have every right to deport him

Of course they have the legal right. That's why they're doing it. Whether it's the right thing to do or not is a different matter.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What truth? It's his opinion, fair on him. I've noticed Somalis can rarely ever hold a balanced opinion. Either we're irrational overly emotional SJWs or vengeful and sheltered idiots with fascist tendencies.

Not deporting an underage kid that has only known London after he served his sentence is not asking for much
Blame the environment. Apparently UL is a 3rd World Country:manny:

Look at this cadaan man playing hero for a somali thug was deported after doing time for supplying class A drugs,
The idiot from xamar came to the uk at age 6 with the sky's being the limit, instead of taking advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity given to him by the noble white man, he fucks himself over.
I am tried of somali thugs imitating Caribbean and chav culture,
if it was put to me i would order electrocution chair, f*ck A JAIL SENTENCE.
Who was the dude and what's his clan? Class a drug dealers deserve to be deported!

:bell::kodaksmiley:

Ok I take in everything you said, but I still don't think these diaspora rejects should be allowed back to Somalia. If they failed in the west, how are they going to help in a country like Somalia that needs resuscitation. We are literally going backwards, we want/need for our intelligent/most successful folk to go back and contribute once they've got some experience under their belt, not Losers. The west don't want our failures and Somalia shouldn't want them either. Lazy parenting defo contributes to this Dhaqan celis trend for sending back bad Somali kids. A law should be passed that if you send back a child for Dhaqan Celis the whole family (excluding the Pops for $£€ reasons) should go with them.

Imagine if we had a functioning country only those worthy of going to the west and get education would be allowed to live there, not every Faarax, Ayaanle and Mustafe/Ayaan, Ubax and Ladan who might turn into a reject/unmotivated loser. Our rep would be in the sky, but now when you think of Somalis, niggas like that drug dealer come up :farmajoyaab::noneck:. We played ourselves.
Old generation fucked us up for qabil war. They should have let siad barre play his games till he died and then cleverly tried to change the political parties to include every clan and to give each clan a fair chance of being represented. Look at every country that went full retard and destroyed their own countries for a silly grudge or civil war. Only the french had a successful revolution and that was because they had a plan and a leader ready to take over from the dictators and monarchs. We need to stop staging revolutions and fighting civil wars! even islam forbids it and instead states correctly to wait until the dictator dies because more muslim blood is spilled if civil war erupts, not to mention how the country is weakened consequently after in fighting and enemies will take advantage of that I.e USA or UAE with al shabaab.

Every other country that tried to remove their leader has failed. We need to be smart and think about solving our differences politically rather than resorting to violence at every opportune moment.

Muji

VIP

Not deporting an underage kid that has only known London after he served his sentence is not asking for much.

Of course they have the legal right. That's why they're doing it. Whether it's the right thing to do or not is a different matter.

Kodeen spare us the violins. Someone who sells class A drugs to young people? These drugs ruin human beings, cause death and mental impairment. He chose to act like a degenerate and doesn’t deserve to live in a civilised country.

There is no better rehabilitation then home, he will either be forced into changing himself or die a very brutal abrupt death back home either at the hands of another criminal, the public or al-shabab.

Many of us would have tread similar paths had it not been for decent parenting, strong households and religious/cultural inculcation from a young age which this kid didn't have.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He came at 6, SIX, SIGIS? f*ck that guy, it's all his fault. He could have stayed focused and just got an education, gone to uni/Apprenticeship and planned his life out for the better. He was given the opportunity of a lifetime - to live in a 1st world country. There is a bright child in Somalia out there who would have taken full advantage of the opportunity he was given and made a name for themselves but they're not as lucky as him and are stuck in a Failed state, smdh f*ck this shit.

:bell::gucciwhat: The bright child was this kid. Only if he had been led in :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

We would be writing a thread called “Somali excellency “. With that high IQ he got I don’t doubt that the kid could’ve been a professor at MIT. I mean for him to accomplish that much in a medieval land imagine what he would’ve done in these land of abundance​

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Who did he come to the UK with? His parents or was he unaccompanied? Why did he not get citizenship yet if he arrived at six?

Who did he come to the UK with? His parents or was he unaccompanied? Why did he not get citizenship yet if he arrived at six?

You dont get a passport automatically here, you have to apply for it

It is not difficult to get, all you need is 5 years of permanent residency and pass a test.

Maybe his parents didnt think it was important :manny:

There is no better rehabilitation then home, he will either be forced into changing himself or die a very brutal abrupt death back home either at the hands of another criminal, the public or al-shabab.

Many of us would have tread similar paths had it not been for decent parenting, strong households and religious/cultural inculcation from a young age which this kid didn't have.
What if he was your son?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at this cadaan man playing hero for a somali thug was deported after doing time for supplying class A drugs,
The idiot from xamar came to the uk at age 6 with the sky's being the limit, instead of taking advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity given to him by the noble white man, he fucks himself over.

Being deported to Somalia might be good for him. He doesnt know it now, he will know it later. God loves him

What if he was your son?

He would be raised properly by the will of Allah in a household were I can exercise near 100% full authority over him without the interference of any Marxist state or some impulsive diaspora Xalimo.

This would entail moving back home anyway and raising kids their.

Gambar

VIP
It would depend on his circumstances. In Canada Abdoul Abdi was not deported despite his criminal background because he was a ward of the province and they failed to apply for his citizenship when he was a child. He didn’t even grow up Somali. This kid in the UK was lucky enough to have parents so it was a different circumstance. His parents could’ve tried their best and he could’ve just been a defiant youth. Now he sees reality and what his parents didn’t want him to face. Waa qadr Ilahay anyway he can turn his life around and it might be better for him because Ilahay knows the troubles and discrimination we face in the West.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It would depend on his circumstances. In Canada Abdoul Abdi was not deported despite his criminal background because he was a ward of the province and they failed to apply for his citizenship when he was a child. He didn’t even grow up Somali. This kid in the UK was lucky enough to have parents so it was a different circumstance. His parents could’ve tried their best and he could’ve just been a defiant youth. Now he sees reality and what his parents didn’t want him to face. Waa qadr Ilahay anyway he can turn his life around and it might be better for him because Ilahay knows the troubles and discrimination we face in the West.

Too many kids I know here in my state believed they were citizens all along. Their parents never delay down with them when they hit 18. Their parents were negligent for not applying for them. So as an adult they committed a felony and have been deported. Imagine their shock in their arraignment that they heard “ foreign alien”:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: and they were like “ whatttt! I’m an American tho” and judge says to him “ no sir! You’re a citizen of Somalia and now we are transferring you to ICE detention “:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Too many kids I know here in my state believed they were citizens all along. Their parents never delay down with them when they hit 18. Their parents were negligent for not applying for them. So as an adult they committed a felony and have been deported. Imagine their shock in their arraignment that they heard “ foreign alien”:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: and they were like “ whatttt! I’m an American tho” and judge says to him “ no sir! You’re a citizen of Somalia and now we are transferring you to ICE detention “:drakelaugh::mjlol:
That’s true. I didn’t know I was born in Canada until I found my Canadian birth certificate in the sandukh :icon lol::O27GWRK:

i agree bro, they shame our names,

these dacans want to make us homos and lesbians and gaalo and he just wnats something to write about,

the somali should be executed for shaming islam and somali and then hanged and then thrown in to the sea

he had limtless benefits bu used to embarrass silam with his muslim name and somalia, shame, execute him then bury him in siomalia with all the other jamaican thug wannabees,

horta why dont they deport all criminals and only some, i know lots of somalis who went to prison, pakistanis, afghans, how come only some get deported and most stay,

i know that was a cringe worthy :tacky:
some cadaans are so merciful,kind and generous THEY are hell bent on defending these thugs

they are not, he just wnats fame, waa liberals, the want to turn us into homos and lesbians, and spread gaalnimo, they know this will most likely repent and become a good muslim in somalia and start praying, so they want to avoid this,

rememeber liberals/democrats or labour type supporters in Britannia waa all mostly homo liking atheist who want to spread bastard children and welfare state to control you, not to benefit you, becasue they know the most biggest enemy to their is a strong united religious family, whatever religion they are,

read marx and marxism bro, these people have an agenda and want power,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending