Cadaan backs deported xaarmar thug from London

Should he bough back just cuz he has a british accent??

• Yes, bring the geeljire back, stop being a alt-right somali bigot nacala aabaha kuyaal

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let him be a victim of the next Mogadishu suicide bombing.

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take all these twig-built fake gangsters in the ends serious. I always bump into them harshly to test their metal and of course the pussyos never do shit :pachah1:

they are not, he just wnats fame, waa liberals, the want to turn us into homos and lesbians, and spread gaalnimo, they know this ****** will most likely repent and become a good muslim in somalia and start praying, so they want to avoid this,

rememeber liberals/democrats or labour type supporters in Britannia waa all mostly homo liking atheist who want to spread bastard children and welfare state to control you, not to benefit you, becasue they know the most biggest enemy to their is a strong united religious family, whatever religion they are,

read marx and marxism bro, these people have an agenda and want power,
U sound AL shabaabish
No one is stopping from getting of welfare and making something of yourself

U sound AL shabaabish
No one is stopping from getting of welfare and making something of yourself

alshabab ? if yuo executed for rapist and drug dealers and rapists society would be safer, let me know how you feel when yuo or your family is a victim of a cmrinal, or wehn some one sells drugs to your sons or brothers? or murders your family memeber God forbid, then tell me i soundalike that,

so if i call for the execution of drug dealers and rapists we are terrorist?

How about we just say Alhamdulillah and not rejoice in someones downfall.

Its also the parents fault, they could have gotten him the passport from the age of 11

But I'm assuming they were stingy with the money, too busy saving that money for a house in Somalia.

Kodeen spare us the violins. Someone who sells class A drugs to young people? These drugs ruin human beings, cause death and mental impairment. He chose to act like a degenerate and doesn’t deserve to live in a civilised country.

He is young people. Plus idk why you're mentioning class A when synthetics, LSD, Mandy etc. are also all classified as A. None of them warrant the punishment. Let alone a deportation to a backward foreign country.

He chose to act like a degenerate and did hard time for it. You don't believe in rehabilitation?

Muji

VIP
He is young people. Plus idk why you're mentioning class A when synthetics, LSD, Mandy etc. are also all classified as A. None of them warrant the punishment. Let alone a deportation to a backward foreign country.

He chose to act like a degenerate and did hard time for it. You don't believe in rehabilitation?

Somalis got too comfy. Selling drugs in the place you seeker refuge. He didn’t even wait to get his passport

alshabab ? if yuo executed for rapist and drug dealers and rapists society would be safer, let me know how you feel when yuo or your family is a victim of a cmrinal, or wehn some one sells drugs to your sons or brothers? or murders your family memeber God forbid, then tell me i soundalike that,

so if i call for the execution of drug dealers and rapists we are terrorist?
al shabaabish for u anti-western rhetorics

He would be raised properly by the will of Allah in a household were I can exercise near 100% full authority over him without the interference of any Marxist state or some impulsive diaspora Xalimo.

This would entail moving back home anyway and raising kids their.
InshaAllah, but im asking you to imagine the guy in the story was your son. Would you feel the same way? Whether you believe its realistic or not.

Somalis got too comfy. Selling drugs in the place you seeker refuge. He didn’t even wait to get his passport

Which makes his circumstances that much more suspicious. I doubt his parents are here. Every Somli mother knows to wait 5 years, if not burn your prints and try scandinavia.

Lil bro lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending