Broke Dahabshiil forced to sell his company (Somtel) shares to southerners in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Jeegaan is HJ, HA, most of GB, Isaxaaq(HY), Ciidagale(GX), Arap. All clans in waqooyi galbeed and awdal are, or have been heavy jeegaan supporters in the past so let's not play dumb

Where did you get this idea Cidagale are Jeegaan supporters? did you forget during the habar
habar war they were allied with the HY. Even during the recent elections more of them voted for WADANI and UCID than Kulmiye.

:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Bohol Dahabshiil is HJ, and without HJ Dahabshiil couldn't exist today.
Timo jileec Inader are you are Sanbuur?
Now that is a K.O.

tenor.gif

Kkkkkkk our Habar Xabuusho branders

Are telling us Telesom is Ciidaganle so HY shouldn’t claim but then turn around and boast about Jeegaan ahahaha

Waa Rer Funny ah

Can’t compete against other Isaaqs, so yoi created Xabar Xabuusho
Can’t compete militarily so you created Marya Alool
Can’t compete politically, so you created Jeegaan Alliance

Your entire history is nothing but alliance

Mean time Ciidangale and Habar Yonis are here operating separate political parties

And I am the one that isn’t comfortable in my own skin?

Brada I do hope Habar Xabuusho will some day stop seeking alliance for everything and become comfortable in their Laangaabnimo

:chrisfreshhah:

Dude all you guys do is complain about hj, I have yet to see a hj have this much cuqdad to even know of a Hy businessman, let alone make daily threads. This is embarrassing man:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
Timo jileec Inader are you are Sanbuur?

Kkkkkkk our Habar Xabuusho branders

Are telling us Telesom is Ciidaganle so HY shouldn’t claim but then turn around and boast about Jeegaan ahahaha

Waa Rer Funny ah

Did you notice how they run around with Jeegaan. They are insecure in their own skin.In 10 years there will be a tribe called Jeegaan kkkk.

:gucciwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

Dude all you guys do is complain about hj, I have yet to see a hj have this much cuqdad to even know of a Hy businessman, let alone make daily threads. This is embarrassing man:gucciwhat:

Sxb don’t turn this around on us. You guys are the ones with Cuqdaad Wallahi. You ran across Somaliland to seek alliance with Habar Awal just so you could stop us

We don’t even worry about you guys Wallahi, we consider you Laangaab yar oo kaligii isbixin Karin

Bohol

VIP

I couldn't careless about Dahabshiil (whose company Somtel is broke now) but it was a Habeshi eunuch that claimed that broke man fed SY families.

:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

LOL, in that case we are also closer to HA than you, our Jeegaan exists, we are alliance in politics, busniess, and inter-marry.

Jeegaanta barakaysan.
Kkkkkk

Horta I forgot Xiligii SNM xataa alliance baa idinka dhaxeeyey called Calan Cas( Red flags)

Who are you guys seeking alliance against?

Maxay tahay cabsida aad naga qabtaan?

Saalax Bidaar

Did you notice how they run around with Jeegaan. They are insecure in their own skin.In 10 years there will be a tribe called Jeegaan kkkk.

:gucciwhat:

I wouldn’t be shocked in the next couple decades, if Jeegaan became an actual clan. That is kinda how Habar Xabuusho became HJ

Bohol

VIP
I wouldn’t be shocked in the next couple decades, if Jeegaan became an actual clan. That is kinda how Habar Xabuusho became HJ

I don't mind if they join HA clan but now they are trying to claim association with Cidagale (which are a sub clan of Garhajis). :mugshotman:

Saalax Bidaar

I don't mind if they associate with HA but now they are trying to claim association with Cidagale. :mugshotman:

:russ:
And now he is even claiming Isxaaq.

As if 4 Habar Xabuusheed +Awal+Arab+Ayub wasn’t enough

Pretty soon they will claim Sacad Yonis as Habar Lamaan

Hide your clans folks from Jeegaan. They are coming to consume everything

@Saalax Bidaar

Adduunka alliance ayaa ka jira, xataa waddamadii tunka weynaa ayaa alliance samay sanaya, si aad meel u gaadho, iskaashi ayaa la samaystaa,

Aan kula yara kaftamee, inaader yara badow ayaa tihiin, siyaasad baran maysaan, anigaa kaligay libaaxa meel laguma gaadho, 2003 elections nin walba gaar buu u ordaayay, markii la ogaaday inaan nina kaligii meel gaadhayn alliance ayaa la samaystay:

HJ ayaa ugu horaysay oo istidhi alliance HY la samaysto, dee waydinkii si badawnimaa u qayliyay, hayaay HJ waad fududihiin ma anagaa ayaad naga sugaysaan inaan idin taageerno, hayaay waar hayaay reer Jaamac waal. HJ ismay dhibine qunyar ayay 2010 HA allinace la samay satay, and guess what Silanyo won by landslide.

Then Silanyo retired in 2018 and HJ voted for HA.

even in 2018, anigaa libaaxa ayaad weli taagnay deen, niyaw siyaasadda barta il maadeera yaal.

If you guys continue like this walahi in 2021 elections, victim uun baad ahaan doontaan. Ragga waa lakala jabiyaa, oo siyaasad fresh ah ayaa lala ciyaaraa.

Bohol

VIP
:russ:
And now he is even claiming Isxaaq.

As if 4 Habar Xabuusheed +Awal+Arab+Ayub wasn’t enough

Pretty soon they will claim Sacad Yonis as Habar Lamaan

Hide your clans folks from Jeegaan. They are coming to consume everything

kkkk if you go to that somnet forum you will see many of them use to claim Sacad Yoonis as "Habar Lamaan" few years ago that is before the deadly clashes of Ceel Afweyn. So those clashes were a blessing for us as it cut off any links with them. Now we are shisheeye for good.

:ohhhdamn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
how much smaller is HJ to GX and HA? significantly smaller or what?

I always thought the three Isaaq subs were around the same size.

Sxb don’t turn this around on us. You guys are the ones with Cuqdaad Wallahi. You ran across Somaliland to seek alliance with Habar Awal just so you could stop us

We don’t even worry about you guys Wallahi, we consider you Laangaab yar oo kaligii isbixin Karin

Kid your langaab clans decimated eachother historically, that's why the sacad yoonis in sanaag sought protection under Biciide historically as habar lamaan, like a good little orphan:pachah1:. Why you think isaxaaq is all the way in hargeysa. Let's not talk about cuqdad, idinka weligiin waad isgumaysan jirteen. Hadana you want to cry wolf when yall karbaashed eachother for centuries. Kaalaya aan dhabta kusaare
dr-evil-crying1.gif

how much smaller is HJ to GX and HA? significantly smaller or what?

I always thought the three Isaaq subs were around the same size.

It's all about joke sxb, HA and HY and Muuse sh.Isxaaq is about the same size. there's no real census, but according to votes and election in Somaliland there the same size.

Muuse sh. Isxaaq, HY and HA, all have same seat in the Parliament, and in the guurti Muuse sh.Isxaaq have more seats than HA and HY.

Sanbuur and Cibraan, is just a name, both combined are less than 3% of HJ because 97% of HJ is Muuse Sh, Isxaaq.

Saalax Bidaar

@Saalax Bidaar

Adduunka alliance ayaa ka jira, xataa waddamadii tunka weynaa ayaa alliance samay sanaya, si aad meel u gaadho, iskaashi ayaa la samaystaa,

Aan kula yara kaftamee, inaader yara badow ayaa tihiin, siyaasad baran maysaan, anigaa kaligay libaaxa meel laguma gaadho, 2003 elections nin walba gaar buu u ordaayay, markii la ogaaday inaan nina kaligii meel gaadhayn alliance ayaa la samaystay:

HJ ayaa ugu horaysay oo istidhi alliance HY la samaysto, dee waydinkii si badawnimaa u qayliyay, hayaay HJ waad fududihiin ma anagaa ayaad naga sugaysaan inaan idin taageerno, hayaay waar hayaay reer Jaamac waal. HJ ismay dhibine qunyar ayay 2010 HA allinace la samay satay, and guess what Silanyo won by landslide.

Then Silanyo retired in 2018 and HJ voted for HA.

even in 2018, anigaa libaaxa ayaad weli taagnay deen, niyaw siyaasadda barta il maadeera yaal.

If you guys continue like this walahi in 2021 elections, victim uun baad ahaan doontaan. Ragga waa lakala jabiyaa, oo siyaasad fresh ah ayaa lala ciyaaraa.

Badawnimo maaha ee alliance absolutely kills the mini democracy that existed in SL

If two major clans like Habar and Habar Jeclo merge and create political alliance, it creates political monopoly which is very bad for SL

It is similar to if Habar Yonis creates alliance with Habar Awal to sideline HJ.

Another negative aspect of alliances is it creates clan animosity

So instead of voting along political ideology, we are voting based on Qabiil

Siyaasadu aduunka waxay ku salaysan tahay wax la dhaho Afkaar ee kuma salaysna isbahaysi qabyaaladeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.