Broke Dahabshiil forced to sell his company (Somtel) shares to southerners in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The only langaab here I see is the one defending Dhiigshiil because he thinks he is HJ (Muse Sheikh Isaaq) when he is Sanbuuru. It is like me defending a Arap businessman kkkk. Now that is what you call langaab .

:trumpsmirk:

What is next are you gunna try brag about that SBI Djiboutian owner millionaire Arab Guelleh Osman :mugshotman: so have some shame abaayo.

guelleh.jpg
Isaaq are divided into
Habar Magaadle
And
Habar Xabashi

Lol

Xabar Xabashi only brag about Dhiigshiil

Whilst Habar Magaadle have everything else

Diigshiil made most of its money after it snitched on Al barakaat. It’s well known fact that Dhiigahiil sponsors terrorism.

beentan bal eega:gucciwhat: Dahabshiil made his money when Somalis got sent to every corner of the earth and he was the only xawaalad, no need for fairy tales. It's known fact that Somalias own gov sponsors it's terrorists according to UN reports. No need for fairy tales bradar they openly elect shabaab in koonfur:mjlol:

Isaaq are divided into
Habar Magaadle
And
Habar Xabashi

Lol

Xabar Xabashi only brag about Dhiigshiil

Whilst Habar Magaadle have everything else

Entire 4 sons of Xabar Xabuusho try to compete against HY which is sub clan of Garxajis and Garxajis is sub clan of Habar Magaadle lol

Now that is Laangaabnimo
There is reason no one claims Habar Magaadle because of Laandheernimo whilst Habar Xabuusho are still lumped together due to being Laangaab

The guy who went to xamar on dahabshiil behalf is Habar yoonis bradar, sacad yoonis bradar:lolbron:. You pull out GX card to claim Telesom through ciidagale, now you pulling out the ancient Habar magaadle card :gucciwhat: what did hj do to yall:gucciwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

beentan bal eega:gucciwhat: Dahabshiil made his money when Somalis got sent to every corner of the earth and he was the only xawaalad, no need for fairy tales. It's known fact that Somalias own gov sponsors it's terrorists according to UN reports. No need for fairy tales bradar they openly elect shabaab in koonfur:mjlol:
Al Barakaat was largest Xawaalad until it was shut down by the US govt.
It was accused of sponsoring terrorism
And one of those informants for the state department were Dhiigshiil

With Al barakaat out of the picture, Dhiigshiil have free reign in the market

Dhiigshiil money is blood soaked.

When I visited Somaliland 3 years ago almost everyone used Telesom, don't think I've seen people use somtel . I stayed mostly in New Hargeisa enjoyed for 2 days before leaving to Dubai.
s/o Mamuus hotel

Bohol

VIP
The guy who went to xamar on dahabshiil behalf is Habar yoonis bradar, sacad yoonis bradar:lolbron:. You pull out GX card to claim Telesom through ciidagale, now you pulling out the ancient Habar magaadle card :gucciwhat: what did hj do to yall:gucciwhat:

Telesom = Cidagale and Habar Yoonis playground. The two other big shareholders are HY.

Maxamed Aloore = Reer Caynanshe/HY

Maxamed Yuusuf Axmed (Aloore) oo katirsan Saraakiisha ugu sareysa ee Somaliland Shirkada Isgaadhsiinta Telesom iyo Baanka Salaama islamarkaana, kamid ah Ganacsatada Waaweyn ee Somaliland

telesom3.jpg

Suldaan Xasan Ibrahim AUN (Muuse Cabdalle/HY) owner of Mamuus hotel
telesom4.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Ciidagale and Habar Yonis are same sub clan aka Ismail Sheikh Isaaq unlike the 4 different sons of Sheikh Isaaq lumped together due to Laangaabnimo

We don’t ever claim Habar Magaadle and rarely do Ciidagale and Habar Yonis work together politically; in fact they have different political parties remember?

That is like Muse Abokor and Maxamed Abokor having two different parties.

Lol

I was just pointing it out that Habar Xabuusho is equivalent to Habar Magaadle.

Btw for your information, Telesom CEO is Ciidagale and the executive behind him is Ina Aloore who is Rer Caynaanshe Both worth hundreds of millions of dollars

Last edited:
Diigshiil made most of its money after it snitched on Al barakaat. It’s well known fact that Dhiigahiil sponsors terrorism.

That’s a lie and dahabshiil already won in a court of law and dispelled those myths. Your argument would be better if not tainted by falsehoods

Telesom = Cidagale and Habar Yoonis playground. The two other big shareholders are HY.

Maxamed Aloore = Reer Caynanshe/HY

Maxamed Yuusuf Axmed (Aloore) oo katirsan Saraakiisha ugu sareysa ee Somaliland Shirkada Isgaadhsiinta Telesom iyo Baanka Salaama islamarkaana, kamid ah Ganacsatada Waaweyn ee Somaliland

telesom3.jpg

Suldaan Xasan Ibrahim AUN (Muuse Cabdalle/HY) owner of Mamuus hotel
telesom4.jpg
I heard Suldaan Hassan died after the hotel was constructed, he apparently built the mosque behind Mamuus from the stories I heard he seemed to have been a decent guy AUN. The staff at Mamuus were really the friendliest and their grilled fish was my favorite love that hotel I almost always stay there if I ever visit Hargeisa.

Bohol

VIP
I heard Suldaan Hassan died after the hotel was constructed, he apparently built the mosque behind Mamuus from the stories I heard he seemed to have been a decent guy AUN. The staff at Mamuus were really the friendliest and their grilled fish was my favorite love that hotel I almost always stay there if I ever visit Hargeisa.

Yh he was. I did stay there a couple of times as well. His sons manage the hotel now.

They won against Dahir Calasow. That was different case

No I’m speaking of this case

“The New York son of Somali singer and politician Saado Ali Warsame is suing the US arm of a money-transfer business, claiming it helped fund the assassination of his mother.”

Which dahabshiil won. Successfully defended itself in court against terror financing claims. You would do well to also stop repeating those falsehoods

Saalax Bidaar

Garxajis also own the largest Suuq in Somaliland, Waaheen. Go ask around if you don’t believe me

Over 80% of largest Hargeisa Suuq is Garxajjs
Garxajis also pretty dominate the livestock market. Suuqa xoolaha aka Saylada is located in Qudaac dheer in South Hargeisa

Also all small manufacturers are Garxajis. The export and import also dominated by Garxajis. In fact if you go to Wajaale, it is pretty much run by Garxajjs

The only thing we lack is political influence

Saalax Bidaar

No I’m speaking of this case

“The New York son of Somali singer and politician Saado Ali Warsame is suing the US arm of a money-transfer business, claiming it helped fund the assassination of his mother.”

Which dahabshiil won. Successfully defended itself in court against terror financing claims. You would do well to also stop repeating those falsehoods
Where did it say that they went to court or even won the case?

The only case I can recall where they won was against Dahir Calasow in Dutch Court.

Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal have the business and political influence on lock in Somaliland. Nothing will change that

Where did it say that they went to court or even won the case?

The only case I can recall where they won was against Dahir Calasow in Dutch Court.

You said dahabshiil sponsors terrorism which isn’t true , so I informed you they already beat those claims in court and you randomly brought Dahir Calasow up because you weren’t even aware of this other court case and assumed Dahir calasow is dahabshiils only court case

It’s impossible to operate in the US for almost 20 years while actively financing groups the US deems as terrorists

Ciidagale and Habar Yonis are same sub clan aka Ismail Sheikh Isaaq unlike the 4 different sons of Sheikh Isaaq lumped together due to Laangaabnimo

We don’t ever claim Habar Magaadle and rarely do Ciidagale and Habar Yonis work together politically; in fact they have different political parties remember?

Lol

Btw for your information, Telesom CEO is Ciidagale and the executive behind him is Ina Aloore who is Rer Caynaanshe Both worth hundreds of millions of dollars

Kid Hj is 90%+ muse sheekh isaaq alone, let's not do mental gymnastics for ignorant viewers to seem relevant. Niggaz making threads about billionaires n shiet:pachah1: talk to me when u on Forbes bradar

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Lol

Is Habar Magaadle like Hiraab and Garxajis like Mudulood? :cosbyhmm:

Saalax Bidaar

Kid Hj is 90%+ muse sheekh isaaq alone, let's not do mental gymnastics for ignorant viewers to seem relevant. Niggaz making threads about billionaires n shiet:pachah1: talk to me when u on Forbes bradar
In that case, quit claiming Dahabshiil since he isn’t Muse Sheikh Isaaq but Sanbuur Sheikh Isaaq:mjlol:

You can’t have it both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts