Broke Dahabshiil forced to sell his company (Somtel) shares to southerners in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Funny thing is Somtel tried to compete with Telesom (biggest telecommunication company in
Sland region) but failed and this shameless Habeshi eunuch who claims to be "Isaxaaq" has
the nerve to say Dahabshiil is feeding anyone kkkkk joke of the century. Nicca is broke abaayo
and now in Mogadishu begging southerners for a handout so stop bum-licking him.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
"Please southerners us Jeegaanlanders hate you but give us your money and empty your pockets"

oliver-twist-please-sir-can-i-have-some-more-begging-bowl.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
I see you are crying about dahabshiil lol, instead of the cries how about make your own company. Also southern companies operate in Somaliland including telesom which is originally hawiye. Take the chip off your shoulder. I hope dahabshiil donates few water wells and sheep to Bohol village so you people don’t give him the evil eye

Bohol

VIP
I see you are crying about dahabshiil lol, instead of the cries how about make your own company. Also southern companies operate in Somaliland including telesom which is originally hawiye. Take the chip off your shoulder. I hope dahabshiil donates few water wells and sheep to Bohol village so you people don’t give him the evil eye

Abaayo I am not the one selling cheap shares and giving up his company (due to being broke) :lol: . I have the biggest telecommunication company in Sland region (something Dahabshiil failed).

Telesom:samwelcome:
Cabdikariin_maxamediid.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Man said broke dahabshiil while the nigga lives in his council estate loooooooooooool. Wallaahi i believe @Bohol is a crack feen

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I just find it funny they scream 24hr in the forums "we hate southerners" yet beg them for handouts in Mogadishu kkkkkkkk.

Do you even know how the stock exchange work. CEO of billion dollar company divide their company into shares and sell it to generate more money

Bohol

VIP
Do you even know how the stock exchange work. CEO of billion dollar company divide their company into shares and sell it to generate more money

Somtel failed though. That is why he is in Mogadishu fundraising and giving up large percentages of it to southerners to own it. Remember Dahabshiil style is usually keep his own companies to himself. I won't be surprised next if he is putting up his last company (Dahabshiil) for sale :lol: .

SirLancelLord

VIP
Somtel failed though. That is why he is in Mogadishu fundraising and giving up large percentages of it to southerners to own it.

Not wasting my time on your ramblings

Till you stop being biased and show sources and facts.

And it's Somaliland or Republic of Somaliland

If you are where I think you're from respect it or GTFO

Bohol

VIP
Not wasting my time on your ramblings

Till you stop being biased and show sources and facts.

And it's Somaliland or Republic of Somaliland

If you are where I think you're from respect it or GTFO

The facts are he is selling Somtel to southerners cause he is broke. It must be humiliating to sell something you worked hard for , for peanuts in the open market.

SirLancelLord

VIP
The facts are he is selling Somtel to southerners cause he is broke. It must be humiliating to sell something you worked hard for for peanuts in the open market.

It's not a failure just ZAAD has a bigger market share as it started earlier.

My only beef with Dahabshill is it took over politics in Somaliland not any tribal bullcrap but I'm 2012 till now it's responsible for getting rid of the commercial Banking act which would've allowed international banks to evere somaliland which several were keen to begin

Bohol

VIP
It's not a failure just ZAAD has a bigger market share as it started earlier.

My only beef with Dahabshill is it took over politics in Somaliland not any tribal bullcrap but I'm 2012 till now it's responsible for getting rid of the commercial Banking act which would've allowed international banks to evere somaliland which several were keen to begin

It is failure since Somtel was originally designed to compete with Telesom/Zaad and it did not reach its profit target (most people in Sland use Telesom) thus it is a failure and why it is being sold in south Somalia for peanuts (to raise some money for Dahabshiil guy himself).

It's actually a good idea, the most profitable companies are the ones that have more shareholders.

Telesom was like this, they hit the jackpot once they started selling more shares, that's why nany Somalilanders are Telesom share sholders today, it was a win win.

Now Somtel will hit more profits in the south. Mark my words in the next 5 years, Somtel might be #1 Somali telecommunications industry.

BankaTuyo

حيران
i guess if somaliland owned businesses do this then it'll give southerners leverage when it comes to any future discussions (politics or otherwise) between the two sides.

Bohol

VIP
It's actually a good idea, the most profitable companies are the ones that have more shareholders.

Telesom was like this, they hit the jackpot once they started selling more shares, that's why nany Somalilanders are Telesom share sholders today, it was a win win.

Now Somtel will hit more profits in the south. Mark my words in the next 5 years, Somtel might be #1 Somali telecommunications industry.

Telesom was always a shareholders company (Majority GX and Hawiye) it was never one man to begin with. In the south Hormuud is king and in the north Telesom is. It is hard for Dahabshiil to compete.

Hormuud which majority of the people in south Somalia use.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending