Broke Dahabshiil forced to sell his company (Somtel) shares to southerners in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You said dahabshiil sponsors terrorism which isn’t true , so I informed you they already beat those claims in court and you randomly brought Dahir Calasow up because you weren’t even aware of this other court case and assumed Dahir calasow is dahabshiils only court case

It’s impossible to operate in the US for almost 20 years while actively financing groups the US deems as terrorists

And I am telling you the two cases involving Dahir Calasow and Saado Cali son are completely separate from what I was talking about. I am not interested in minor cases where two individuals just sue Dahabshiil

Dahabshiil is well know Hawala used by terrorists to wire money as was the case here

The WikiLeaks release of the files of detainees of the US’s Guantanamo Bay detention facility suggested Dahabshiil was the money transfer method used by Muhammad Sulayman Barre to fund al-Qaeda’s November 2002 attacks in Mombasa, Kenya.

Partially as a result of this report, UK banking giant, Barclays, has decided to end its relationship with Dahabshiil…

Saalax Bidaar

Both ways what:childplease: that we're majority and we claim our brothers isku bah ah:childplease: . This type of calaacal is embarrassing bradar:kanyehmm:

Explain to me how I can’t claim Ciidaganle even though we are both Ismail Sheikh Isaaq and Habar Magaadle who we are same bah, but a Muse Sh Isxaaq can claim Dshabshiil who is Sanbuur?

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar got to laugh at Habuusho langaab syndrome (all 3 sons
of them) produced only dhiigshiil kk. I saw them claiming Amina Hersi Moghe earlier this year in
facebook and reer Xaaji Saalax were like wtf.

maxresdefault.jpg

Explain to me how I can’t claim Ciidaganle even though we are both Ismail Sheikh Isxaaw and why I can’t claim Habar Magaadle for being same bah, but a Muse Sh Isxaaq can claim Dshabshiil who is Sanbuur?

I never said you can't, but yall like to claim them when it suits you. When ciidagale is jeegaan your hy, when they own a company you're garxajis, when yall diss dahabshiil youre habar magaadle, war miyaadan xishoonayn:gucciwhat:. Be content in your own skin bradar sidani waa naagnimo:drakelaugh:, anagu we never throw under the bus as isaaq at large and at hj in general. Iska xishooda:mjkkk:

Bohol

VIP
I never said you can't, but yall like to claim them when it suits you. When ciidagale is jeegaan your hy, when they own a company you're garxajis, when yall diss dahabshiil youre habar magaadle, war miyaadan xishoonayn:gucciwhat:. Be content in your own skin bradar sidani waa naagnimo:drakelaugh:, anagu we never throw under the bus as isaaq at large and at hj in general. Iska xishooda:mjkkk:

Who claimed Cidagale is Jeegaan? :gucciwhat: plus Jeegaan is not a tribe but a alliance. So even if they were part of it doesn't change the fact they are Garhajis by blood :lol: .

Why we claim anyone when we have:

-Dahabhsiil
- Indhadeero
- Al Xarbi
- Ileys ( the largest detergent plant in east Africa, that operates in Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia.
- Maaxda ( largest bottled water in Somaliland,
- Shaam factory Marmarka dalka
- Barako Construction largest company Eastern Somaliland and Togdheer

- Largest wheat flour in east Africa, $40m investment project

And many more, I can't remember everything.

Bohol

VIP
@TimaJilic why is Dahabshiil in there? it is like me claiming Arab Guelleh Osman who is Arap just because Garhajis and Arap had same mum (Magaado). :russ:

guelleh-e1507464927805.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

I never said you can't, but yall like to claim them when it suits you. When ciidagale is jeegaan your hy, when they own a company you're garxajis, when cigaal was president your habar magaadle, war miyaadan xishoonayn:gucciwhat:. Be content in your own skin bradar sidani waa naagnimo:drakelaugh:, anagu we never throw under the bus as isaaq at large and at hj in general. Iska xishooda:mjkkk:

Can’t compete against other Isaaqs, so yoi created Xabar Xabuusho
Can’t compete militarily so you created Marya Alool
Can’t compete politically, so you created Jeegaan Alliance

Your entire history is nothing but alliance

Mean time Ciidangale and Habar Yonis are here operating separate political parties

And I am the one that isn’t comfortable in my own skin?

Brada I do hope Habar Xabuusho will some day stop seeking alliance for everything and become comfortable in their Laangaabnimo

:chrisfreshhah:

Who claimed Cidagale is Jeegaan? :gucciwhat: plus Jeegaan is not a tribe but a alliance. So even if they were part of it doesn't change the fact they are Garhajis by blood :lol: .

Jeegaan is HJ, HA, most of GB, Isaxaaq(HY), Ciidagale(GX), Arap. All clans in waqooyi galbeed and awdal are, or have been heavy jeegaan supporters in the past so let's not play dumb

Bohol

VIP
Can’t compete against other Isaaqs, so yoi created Xabar Xabuusho
Can’t compete militarily so you created Marya Alool
Can’t compete politically, so you created Jeegaan Alliance

Your entire history is nothing but alliance

Mean time Ciidangale and Habar Yonis are here operating separate political parties

And I am the one that isn’t comfortable in my own skin?

Brada I do hope Habar Xabuusho will some day stop seeking alliance for everything and become comfortable in their Laangaabnimo

:chrisfreshhah:

Now that is a K.O.

tenor.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Why we claim anyone when we have:

-Dahabhsiil
- Indhadeero
- Al Xarbi
- Ileys ( the largest detergent plant in east Africa, that operates in Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia.
- Maaxda ( largest bottled water in Somaliland,
- Shaam factory Marmarka dalka
- Barako Construction largest company Eastern Somaliland and Togdheer

- Largest wheat flour in east Africa, $40m investment project

And many more, I can't remember everything.
Unless you are Sanbuur you can’t Dahabshiil otherwise I will claim Sacad Muse, Arab businesses as well lkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.