Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalis one minute dancing claiming Ethiopia is going to fall into a civil war

now real threats are made to Ethiopia suddenly the same folks wishing for the civil war are now turning into pussycats. You guys were fans all along :pacspit:

My exact point, now Somaliland sided with Egypt they all seem to love Ethiopia. Although most of them analyzing from Their posts absolutely despise Ethiopia. Its too funny, thats why I would never want to share a country with hypocrite folks like them.

My exact point, now Somaliland sided with Egypt they all seem to love Ethiopia. Although most of them analyzing from Their posts absolutely despise Ethiopia. Its too funny, thats why I would never want to share a country with hypocrite folks like them.
Awdalia SL has never been enemies with Ethiopia.So why are you trying to drag it to war?

Egyptians are the same niggaz that sold out palestinians.

Egypt cannot be trusted.

They will only donate weapons to you.
Secondly we know what happened in 1977 Egypt did drag Somalia into the war and left them alone when Ethiopian friends came to help Ethiopia.

Just mind your business dont do things out of impulse.
Egpyt just wants to burn SL.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

It’s shocking wallahi they are now praying for Ethiopia to stay strong. To stay having 15,000 troops of theirs in Somalia. To stay having control over the weak FGS. To stay enabling the hordes of Oromooryan’s killing Somalis in the Somali Region.

We just fought a bloody war against these fuckers in 77. 43 years later that hate turned to blind love which is especially crazy because Ethiopians killed thousands in Mogadishu 06 and even in Baidoa couple years ago they slaughtered innocent protestors.

Some other country that’s not a failed states needs to be doing a study on just how exactly Ethiopia was able to indoctrinate a group of people who were their natural and sworn enemies for hundreds of years...

where did all these xaarbash lovers come from

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Pragmatism does not equate to "they all seem to love Ethiopia". Egypt will dump Somaliland if Ethiopia comes hard. It is just too close to risk the future.

Though I doubt Egypt will go to a full blown war with Ethiopia. But you never know.

Awdalia Rising

Awdalia SL has never been enemies with Ethiopia.So why are you trying to drag it to war?

Egypt cannot be trusted.

Secondly we know what happened in 1977 Egypt did drag Somalia into the war and left them alone when Ethiopian friends came to help Ethiopia.

how are you faulting Egypt for 77 but giving a pass to ETHIOPIA? NIgga how? Mind your business kulaha

Man f*ck Somalis we are literally the dumbest people alive right now I’m 10000% sure of it. This dam will effect Somalia more than it will effect Egypt and Sudan and we have people on here saying mind your business. Jubba and Shabelle rivers don’t even touch Awdal or anywhere in the north but if you idiots don’t care about yourselves than f*ck you guys and you can all die with those rivers. Idiots.

Egypt cannot be trusted.

They did send a plane full of weapons.... 2 weeks after the war ended lmao.

how are you faulting Egypt for 77 but giving a pass to ETHIOPIA? NIgga how? Mind your business kulaha

Man f*ck Somalis we are literally the dumbest people alive right now I’m 10000% sure of it. This dam will effect Somalia more than it will effect Egypt and Sudan and we have people on here saying mind your business. Jubba and Shabelle rivers don’t even touch Awdal or anywhere in the north but if you idiots don’t care about yourselves than f*ck you guys and you can all die with those rivers. Idiots.
I know well that iid.oor is not formidable enough to fight Ethiopia.

Your Ictiraf is in Somalia not in Ethiopia.
Mind your business and stick to your lane.

Hungary mel baas yena idhinku ridhin.
You guys dont give shit about somalinimo.
You were still supporting Ethiopia when Ethiopians under Cabdulahi Yusuf were destroying Xamar in 2006.

You were still supporting Ethiopia when Ethiopians under Cabdulahi Yusuf were destroying Xamar in 2006.
Django you are always beefing

Awdalia Rising

W
T
F

STOP REPLYING TO ME YOU DUMBASS.

these fucking idiots on this website man look at this xoolo. These fucking dumbasses have an Ethiopian Dildo so far up their ass they can’t even realize SOMALIA is the biggest loser of this dam. Go shine some more xabashi balls you bootlicking maggot

Awdalia Rising

Haye why didn't you help ONLF instead of arming them you sold them to Ethiopia. Where were you 2006 naga aamus you were cheerleading all the time for Ethiopia:nahgirl:
Somali waa dad qundhay atleast you guys are pissing of Ethiopia now hope the other FMS do the same

wtf are you talking about? f*ck onlf everyone in Somalia sold them out including your fellow darood clansmen nacala kugu yaal

06 again you idiots supported it at first only when the reports of what the Ethiopians were actually doing did we realize what was actually happening. Don’t blame me for 06 dumbass we didn’t even have contact then the south and the north

W
T
F

STOP REPLYING TO ME YOU DUMBASS.

these fucking idiots on this website man look at this xoolo. These fucking dumbasses have an Ethiopian Dildo so far up their ass they can’t even realize SOMALIA is the biggest loser of this dam. Go shine some more xabashi balls you bootlicking maggot
So you want to open an Egyptian military base in SL.

What economic benefit will you get?

Awdalia Rising

So you want to open an Egyptian military base in SL.

What economic benefit will you get?

DIDNT I JUST SAY DONT REPLY TO ME?

THIS ISNT A FUCKING NEGOTIATION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GET THIS THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEADS. I WOULD LET NORTH KOREA OPEN A MILITARY BASE IN SL IF ITS SERVES A PURPOSE

30DBA492-2016-4A20-B1E6-58C086583D40.jpeg

You know what f*ck you guys. f*ck every single one of you Ethiopian asslickers. f*ck those rivers too I don’t even care anymore somalia is a cursed placed it’s not a surprise it’s dumbass people are basically supporting their own deaths. This is some assisted suicide.

Maybe this is a blessing from Allah you can’t help those that don’t want to help themselves. Go ahead dumbasses trust Ethiopia the country that invaded Somalia multiple times including the capital and just a couple years ago killed innocent protestors in Baidoa.

Go ahead idiots trust them to not intentionally dry up the Jubba and shabelle rivers. You weak submissive kucks would love for Ethiopia to have that sort of power over you. You can’t even negotiate with them in the future no matter what the issue is. They will threaten to dry your own rivers on you. Egypt and Sudan recognize this as a national security threat. It will literally effect us worse than it will effect them. We are downstream. 68 IQ is real this proves it. We aren’t even asking to be part of the negotiations. Somalia isn’t even a real country wallahi I swear by Allahs name this country is fake. It doesn’t exist. All that bullshit you losers spewed about sovereignty yada yada yada man f*ck off.

You niggas aren’t even Somali anymore don’t even claim that name anymore you damn garacs/wecels.

DIDNT I JUST SAY DONT REPLY TO ME?

THIS ISNT A FUCKING NEGOTIATION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GET THIS THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEADS. I WOULD LET NORTH KOREA OPEN A MILITARY BASE IN SL IF ITS SERVES A PURPOSE

View attachment 132141

You know what f*ck you guys. f*ck every single one of you Ethiopian asslickers. f*ck those rivers too I don’t even care anymore somalia is a cursed placed it’s not a surprise it’s dumbass people are basically supporting their own deaths. This is some assisted suicide.

Maybe this is a blessing from Allah you can’t help those that don’t want to help themselves. Go ahead dumbasses trust Ethiopia the country that invaded Somalia multiple times including the capital and just a couple years ago killed innocent protestors in Baidoa.

Go ahead idiots trust them to not intentionally dry up the Jubba and shabelle rivers. You weak submissive kucks would love for Ethiopia to have that sort of power over you. You can’t even negotiate with them in the future no matter what the issue is. They will threaten to dry your own rivers on you. Egypt and Sudan recognize this as a national security threat. It will literally effect us worse than it will effect them. We are downstream. 68 IQ is real this proves it. We aren’t even asking to be part of the negotiations. Somalia isn’t even a real country wallahi I swear by Allahs name this country is fake. It doesn’t exist. All that bullshit you losers spewed about sovereignty yada yada yada man f*ck off.

You niggas aren’t even Somali anymore don’t even claim that name anymore you damn garacs/wecels.
Why are you losing the plot?

It was Ethiopia that help create SL.Ethiopia is your mother.
Somali Negro Movement first base was in Ethiopia.You served well every successive regime.

You have a large population of Ethiopians in SL that have lived there for more than 20 years.

I despise Farmajo but him shunning Egypt was the best strategy.

Ethiopia is not like Gadabursi or Dhulbahante.You open a war front just know Ethiopia is nothing like PL .

amboli

DIR POWER
This shows Somaliland people have resolve and do what's in their interest. It's funny that people from Somalia used to mock Somaliland as being a Ethiopian state now its clear that that's s the case of Somalia not Somaliland:ehh:

Ethiopia and Somaliland have a long term friendships in so many fields and I really don't think Somaliland would allow Egypt military base. This is all sessional news but when it comes to actually allowing Egyptian base near Ethiopia, I highly doubt any neighbouring country would do so unless of course it wants to declare war on Ethiopia. A neighbouring country that allows Egyptian military base is seen by Ethiopia as a declaration of war and I am very sure Ethiopian army would do something about it even before Egyptian army arrives. Luckily though, all of Ethiopia's neighbours are friendly countries. We have no hostile or enemy neighbours and I am very sure Egypt will go empty. This is a last desperate attempt by Egypt.

It is though mind-boggling for me why Egypt never tries to be a friend of Ethiopia. It instead tries only the negative path. Somebody tell Egypt, it will benefit way more if it tries the friendly path for once. Otherwise, it only loses and never gains anything. Egyptians always accuse Ethiopia of close ties with Israel but they never try to have such ties. Egyptian mind is something else, it is full of conspiracy crap. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Guul Somaliland, I hope SL republic gets recognized, once our brothers in the north become a republic they could come and aid the South, If small Gulf Arab countries can show up at the UN with six different countries why can't we?

Mashalah I pray for both Somaliland and Puntland to get swift a recognition and ditch the cursed south and this failed colonial project.

Trending

Latest posts