Breaking News: Somaliland MP calls for the arrest of Boqor Buurmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I'm surprised you lot fell for a clear shegaad so easily. :meleshame::snoop:

Like I said, this FKD is pointless. If y'all wanna keep showing your asses in front of shisheeye you can but I'm out.

I'm surprised you lot fell for a clear shegaad so easily. :meleshame::snoop:

Like I said, this FKD is pointless. If y'all wanna keep showing your asses in front of shisheeye you can but I'm out.

I don't usually do this but @Huncho and @Bohol were on here all day yesterday disrespecting Isaaq in general and being sideshow clowns especially @Bohol for his harti boyfriends he likes to mingle with. I don't respect them and theyre not isaaq to me. Just some lil Western kids

Cumar

VIP
I don't usually do this but @Huncho and @Bohol were on here all day yesterday disrespecting Isaaq in general and being sideshow clowns especially @Bohol for his harti boyfriends he likes to mingle with. I don't respect them and theyre not isaaq to me. Just some lil Western kids

Y'all were insulting too and most the HA were holding back tbh.

Y'all were insulting too and most the HA were holding back tbh.

I wasn't on here yesterday and wallahi us HJ on here never bring HA or HY up negatively unless it's a response. The only HJ person I saw on here like that is @The Cushitic One and y'all were going back and forth with her like wastemen. I've already told some of the degernates to stop the inter isaaq beef on here but it seems it's what you guys want. I don't care anymore this Is childsplay. Always talking about porcupines like you guys aren't liyuu victims and Kulmiye Waterboys

Cumar

VIP
I wasn't on here yesterday and wallahi us HJ on here never bring HA or HY up negatively unless it's a response. The only HJ person I saw on here like that is @The Cushitic One and y'all were going back and forth with her like wastemen. I've already told some of the degernates to stop the inter isaaq beef on here but it seems it's what you guys want. I don't care anymore this Is childsplay

It was just @Huncho, no one else insulted her or HJ.

Giving FKD advice and options issaq advantage over bigger clans was there unity

All the other forums I ever been on shit was smooth. Over here there seems to be the bottom feeders of Somali forums at least as far as isaaq go. Wallahi I been having more beef with other isaaqs on here than anyone else and I don't even start anything. These niggas just have inferiorty complex towards HJ how we run so much stuff while being the smaller Isaaq clan.

All the other forums I ever been on shit was smooth. Over here there seems to be the bottom feeders of Somali forums at least as far as isaaq go. Wallahi I been having more beef with other isaaqs on here than anyone else and I don't even start anything. These niggas just have inferiorty complex towards HJ how we run so much stuff while being the smaller Isaaq clan.
Wallahi it was good before couple new niggas came dividing issaq for no reason other than to beef I believe they are true sheegatos

Wallahi it was good before couple new niggas came dividing issaq for no reason other than to beef I believe they are true sheegatos

Its sad as f*ck they gotta be sheegatos. Us HJs are barely on here. You know I would rather invest my time in isaaq vs darood fkd than isaaq vs isaaq and my nigga @Geeljire sanbuur has better things to do than hate on other isaaqs also. We'll leave that for the amatuers if I see you karbashing those sheegatos wallahi I won't help them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending