Breaking News: Somaliland MP calls for the arrest of Boqor Buurmadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What do you mean "self-appointed"? He randomly woke up one day and choose to call himself the Suldaan of HJ? Why would he be invited to the inauguration of Beeldaaje if that were the case?

The title of Suldaan and Chief Caaqil are legal titles in Somaliland. Similar to your Garaads. However the title of Boqor is not of any legal consequence, so he can call himself the Boqor of HJ but not the Suldaan, as the government can only recongize one Suldaan of each subclan at a time.

He was invited probably because he is close personal friends with Abdiwali Gaas.

The title of Suldaan and Chief Caaqil are legal titles in Somaliland. Similar to your Garaads. However the title of Boqor is not of any legal consequence, so he can call himself the Boqor of HJ but not the Suldaan, as the government can only recongize one Suldaan of each subclan at a time.

He was invited probably because he is close personal friends with Abdiwali Gaas.
He has got good relationship with the majerteens from the time when a yusuf and that cadde dude were fighting and allowed cadde to bring his troops to celaf weyn and meditate between.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol is right, the Silanyo admin already arrested Buurmadow before.

Before that he was arrested by the UAE and kept as a concubine for two months.

"Amnesty International appealed on his behalf after he was arrested in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where he resided, in November 2011, and held incommunicado until his release in January 2012 (see Amnesty International urgent action, 5 January 2012"

Cumar

VIP
He has got good relationship with the majerteens from the time when a yusuf and that cadde dude were fighting and allowed cadde to bring his troops to celaf weyn and meditate between.

Buurmadow's mother is also Darood correct? Is she Dhulbahante or Majarteen?

I'm with @Bohol and @Cumar on this one. As a HJ guy I already have a suldaan for my sub clan and another Suldaan for all of HJ. We don't do this "boqor" crap over here. But if he did really scam gadaffi out of millions he deserves to be praised. It says a lot about a guy to be able to do that .

Cumar

VIP
@Oday Sanaag you are HJ? What is your thoughts ninyahoo? Which of these 2 men represents HJ in your opinion?

Suldaan Abdillahi Suldaan Ali Muuse

image3.jpg

Boqor Cismaan Buurmadow
upload_2018-4-19_14-37-55.png

Cumar

VIP
I already have a suldaan for my subclan and suldaan for all of HJ. Only 1 guy can say he represents HJ in the eyes of the gov, I don't know this "boqor" talk we isaaqs dont do that .

Which subclan are you sxb? Ahmed Faraax?

Cumar

VIP
UPDATE: Boqor Buurmadow was arrested latel tonight in Hargeisa at Mansoor Hotel as confirmed by a Somaliland police spokesman.

I'm with @Bohol and @Cumar on this one. As a HJ guy I already have a suldaan for my sub clan and another Suldaan for all of HJ. We don't do this "boqor" crap over here. But if he did really scam gadaffi out of millions he deserves to be praised. It says a lot about a guy to be able to do that .

Dm me your sub clan

:siilaanyosmile:I'm close to one of the
Three sultans of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending