BREAKING: All FMS have cut ties with FGS Finance Ministry due to corruption

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Damn!!! Till now I thought the guy was real Iife politicker.

@bidenkulaha fooled me big-time. Never imagined him like this
1661920401559.png
but that's understatement.

With his outlandish commentarries Pretty sure he more like
1661920543431.png
:damn::faysalwtf:

HAG better do intervention here ASAP!!

Or we'll be forced to act on somaliweyn Grounds

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So when’s the only time 4-5 years aren’t wasted? When an MJ is in office? Just because it is a waste for YOUR region it won’t be for other regions. Xamar will always be progressing like it had been for last 12 years and only thing different this term would be hirshabelle and galmudug will also be progressing inshallah. You guys can keep moaning and whining however

Yes xamar progresses, yes we want other regions to progress. Better yet the politics in xamar must progress.

How in the world is it okay to treat xamar like a city state and cry about the kacaan in the same breath.

We need an influx of braincells in certain regions across somalia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Garguute has no shame he stole all FMS funds and gave the Ministry of Finance to a dumbo unlike Beyle

The federal minister called all FMS ministers to a meeting in Mogadishu to settle the dispute, they will most likely go back to the original formula of sharing.

They should get aid when we receive tax from the 2 ports and the various 'international airports' up and down the country.
Puntland employs 50k and you want us to give you our taxes so you can spend it in Mogadishu, no thanks. FGS refused to manage PL military so they don't have to pay their salaries, so you can't demand taxes if you don't want to pay PL government workers, also the budgetary aid from IMF has conditions, the only aid FGS can do whatever they want with it, is the ones coming from other countries, I heard the president is going to SA soon and he will recieve a large sum of money, and I'm pretty sure only FGS will spend that money without input from FMS.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It will be hilarious to see how they can cope without aid money. 90/10 split effectively means FMS have little to no power.
The FGS won't receive a penny of that money either as the international community won't release it without cooperation with the FMS.

Jungle

VIP
Puntland employs 50k and you want us to give you our taxes so you can spend it in Mogadishu, no thanks. FGS refused to manage PL military so they don't have to pay their salaries, so you can't demand taxes if you don't want to pay PL government workers, also the budgetary aid from IMF has conditions, the only aid FGS can do whatever they want with it, is the ones coming from other countries, I heard the president is going to SA soon and he will recieve a large sum of money, and I'm pretty sure only FGS will spend that money without input from FMS.
Cmon sxb. I'm pretty sure the stalemate is because FMS do not want pay any taxes to FGS yet want the aid and yes it is donated in the name of Somalia but you people must respect the govt system of Somalia. Simple.

Cmon sxb. I'm pretty sure the stalemate is because FMS do not want pay any taxes to FGS yet want the aid and yes it is donated in the name of Somalia but you people must respect the govt system of Somalia. Simple.
The stalemate is about the share each party gets, FMS want it to be 60%, 40% like they agreed with the previous admin but the new minister wants more than 60% so that's the point of contention, nobody is arguing about taxes in this meeting but HSM and his government should finish the constitution and agree with the FMS on how to raise more revenues and how to spend that.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

2022 report but sums up the political ineptitude of the last 3 Admins kick-started by yers truly, re-elected prez HSM who collected gold medals in the corruption Olympics 4 yrs in a row.

Farmajo kept da streak going and the esteemed and experienced prez HSM will keep that gold standard:duck:

"There is no countrywide rule of law. The reform of the judiciary system moves slowly. Secular legal institutions remain in a nascent stage, are understaffed and are regularly accused of corruption. Additionally, there is no countrywide agreement over the basic framework, institutional structure and composition of the legal system. Somalia is characterized by legal pluralism."
Cracking Up Lol GIF

"Endemic corruption includes the payment of bribes for governmental contracts and the diversion of international aid. Corruption is also known for land and property transfers, the latter especially in larger cities where land and real estate prices are spiking. Diversion of aid continues to be widespread in Somalia."
:francis:
This is just snippets of the horrifying information in the story!

Buh Bu Respect Muh GiBSment
:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It will be hilarious to see how they can cope without aid money. 90/10 split effectively means FMS have little to no power.
FMS never had the power to force the aid the question is will the IC let Somalia “consolidate power” holding its aid in the middle of a famine?

How well did that political tactic work for the career of Mengistu or even Caydiid? Do you even think the fms leaders will choose the wellbeing of masakiin over their political power? This is what we call revolving door politics.
CFE44462-51BD-459F-9D2C-7122C917485A.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Galmudug total revenue raised is 8 million and less for KG and HS. Slightly more from JL.

This would cut the potential 8 million budgetary support to 2 million for GM.

FGS has also stopped paying what’s known as ‘kabasho’ to the FMS. Which was worthy around 150-170k per month.

They will struggle to pay wages. Will be interesting how long they survive lol.

FGS is going to get significant donations from elsewhere. It’s the FMS that desperately need the budgetary support

Trending