BREAKING: All FMS have cut ties with FGS Finance Ministry due to corruption

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Galmudug total revenue raised is 8 million and less for KG and HS. Slightly more from JL.

This would cut the potential 8 million budgetary support to 2 million for GM.

FGS has also stopped paying what’s known as ‘kabasho’ to the FMS. Which was worthy around 150-170k per month.

They will struggle to pay wages. Will be interesting how long they survive lol.

FGS is going to get significant donations from elsewhere. It’s the FMS that desperately need the budgetary support
Only GM, HS and KG gets that 150k and will be the most hurt. But I know akhli HAG, you want to use the federal government to act as your mamuul goboleed ileen you can't function by yourselves. Anaga in PL need to make a case to get our shit separately from IC. The bunker government whether Hutu or Tarud led can't be trusted to honor anything.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only GM, HS and KG gets that 150k and will be the most hurt. But I know akhli HAG, you want to use the federal government to act as your mamuul goboleed ileen you can't function by yourselves. Anaga in PL need to make a case to get our shit separately from IC. The bunker government whether Hutu or Tarud led can't be trusted to honor anything.
For sure. I don’t believe in the GM administration to solve its affairs. It’s also much better to have a centralised government (of Hawiye states) that invests in it and works with international organisations to expand projects/developments in Xamar to it. The power of the FGS is miles larger than any state.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Slightly related note, I’m still surprised Farmaajo didn’t even visit Gedo.
:mjdontkno: N&N were fools akhi. This nigga I know was complaining about the many Hagites appointed in the calasow admin. I told him HSM waa nin raag. Let his people eat. Why didn't you use Farmaajo admin to your benefit? What did that kumbayanimo get you?

World

VIP
Galmudug total revenue raised is 8 million and less for KG and HS. Slightly more from JL.

FGS has also stopped paying what’s known as ‘kabasho’ to the FMS. Which was worthy around 150-170k per month.

FGS is going to get significant donations from elsewhere. It’s the FMS that desperately need the budgetary support
Only 9 % of Galmudug’s budget came from revenue which is the lowest from all federal states. Hiirshabelle, SWS, Jubbaland and Puntland’s budget were 13 %, 30 %, 76 % and 88 % from revenue respectively.

1CD62BD4-9922-48EB-84F5-343583F506AE.jpeg

That makes the entire Galmudug revenue only $1.53 million for the year.

:mjdontkno: N&N were fools akhi. This nigga I know was complaining about the many Hagites appointed in the calasow admin. I told him HSM waa nin raag. Let his people eat. Why didn't you use Farmaajo admin to your benefit? What did that kumbayanimo get you?

TBF Farmajo couldn't what he wanted in Mogadishu when he's not a native unlike HSM

Abaq

VIP

Jubbaland is not going to miss much since it has been under economic sanctions from Xamar for most of its existence. It's practically self sufficient, even if revenue is still low

HSM is clever, he's trying to drive a wedge between Puntland and other states, the FGS proposed a new solution where all FMS divide their shares equally so that even if the FGS takes a bigger cut most of the FMS will see an increase, except PL who will see a decrease and they eliminated Somaliland altogether, PL is refusing this and insisting on the old formula where PL & SL were taking a bigger cut, the other States are happy naturally since they will be taking more money.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM is clever, he's trying to drive a wedge between Puntland and other states, the FGS proposed a new solution where all FMS divide their shares equally so that even if the FGS takes a bigger cut most of the FMS will see an increase, except PL who will see a decrease and they eliminated Somaliland altogether, PL is refusing this and insisting on the old formula where PL & SL were talking a bigger cut, the other States are happy naturally since they will be taking more money.
Damn. Xasan has got some good advisors lol

This is what the federal government suggested: 40 million between all 5 of them, so each state gets 8 million, which means each one gets 8% of the total money, and this is why PL don't want that, last time they got 9.8 million from 55 million (17.8%), so why would they agree to 8% only this time, in fact that means the money they got from 55 million is bigger than the money they will get from 100 million when their cut is 8%.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is what the federal government suggested: 40 million between all 5 of them, so each state gets 8 million, which means each one gets 8% of the total money, and this is why PL don't want that, last time they got 9.8 million from 55 million (17.8%), so why would they agree to 8% only this time, in fact that means the money they got from 55 million is bigger than the money they will get from 100 million when their cut is 8%.
PL now looks unreasonable. Releasing SL from budgetary support is a good idea too. The international community should work with them directly.

PL now looks unreasonable. Releasing SL from budgetary support is a good idea too. The international community should work with them directly.
That's not unreasonable, They already shared the 1st batch of the money and everybody was happy, why would PL agree to get only 8 million when they could get 18 million if they use the previous agreement.

Trending

Latest posts