BREAKING: All FMS have cut ties with FGS Finance Ministry due to corruption

You can never trust FGS to honor agreements. This will be another 4-5 yrs wasted
So when’s the only time 4-5 years aren’t wasted? When an MJ is in office? Just because it is a waste for YOUR region it won’t be for other regions. Xamar will always be progressing like it had been for last 12 years and only thing different this term would be hirshabelle and galmudug will also be progressing inshallah. You guys can keep moaning and whining however

So when’s the only time 4-5 years aren’t wasted? When an MJ is in office? Just because it is a waste for YOUR region it won’t be for other regions. Xamar will always be progressing like it had been for last 12 years and only thing different this term would be hirshabelle and galmudug will also be progressing inshallah. You guys can keep moaning and whining however
So from "Soomaali heshiis ah" to "it's my time to waste 4 years" what happened to the train that now every FMS is jumping ship after 3 months.
if it continues this way I'll tell you what will happen, it'll be like HSM in his 1st term where soldiers were complaining that they didn't get their salaries for months, and that will happen if the donors stop their support because 70% of government revenue comes from them.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So from "Soomaali heshiis ah" to "it's my time to waste 4 years" what happened to the train that now every FMS is jumping ship after 3 months.
if it continues this way I'll tell you what will happen, it'll be like HSM in his 1st term where soldiers were complaining that they didn't get their salaries for months, and that will happen if the donors stop their support because 70% of government revenue comes from them.
Risks must be taken. HSM has to do things that are against the FMS’s wishes anyway like Banadir state and removing those FMS leaders.

Again I doubt Somalia’s budgetary support is going to be cut in the middle of a famine. This is an opportune moment

Risks must be taken. HSM has to do things that are against the FMS’s wishes anyway like Banadir state and removing those FMS leaders.

Again I doubt Somalia’s budgetary support is going to be cut in the middle of a famine. This is an opportune moment
On a serious note, how likely is banadir state? You reckon HSM genuinely has the balls to go through with it?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
On a serious note, how likely is banadir state? You reckon HSM genuinely has the balls to go through with it?
I don’t know tbh. I hope the relations with FMS collapses and he’s forced to go through it. So far so good.

He should realise only way he wins another term is for Banadir State. Replace HS, GM, KG leaders plus add Banadir State and he can win re-election.

I’m pleasantly surprised HSM has cut future budgetary support and also appointed a hostile cabinet and PM that is filled with just UPD so shows HSM has learned he shouldn’t waste his time courting PL.

I think HSM has learnt from his past mistakes. This is why we have an Ogaden PM. Likewise HSM shouldn't really waste his time with Puntland. They will never really support him even if he does whatever they want. He won the elections with Deni refusing to back him. President HSM just needs to concentrate on Benedir state and wiping out the remaining Al-shabab from GM, HS and Lower Shebelle. Puntland already has it good.

They cut it when Farmaajo got his extension and they'll do it if this dispute continue because FGS didn't honor the agreement and also the budget support has little to do with famine it's not earmarked to mitigate the famine situation, I think they will pressure the FGS to follow the agreement but let's see how it'll end.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They cut it when Farmaajo got his extension and they'll do it if this dispute continue because FGS didn't honor the agreement and also the budget support has little to do with famine it's not earmarked to mitigate the famine situation, I think they will pressure the FGS to follow the agreement but let's see how it'll end.
The government will rightly argue it can’t carry out its basic functions without budgetary support (ie carry about basic services, pay employees etc to get aid to reach citizens).

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Xasan Sheekh iyo maamul goboleedyada waxay isku haystaan waxay tahay, wuxuu u soo jeediyay "Inay canshuurta wax ka baxshaan, ama inaysan bixinin oo ay mushaarada ciidankooda iyo shaqaalahooda dabartaan ama in Dawladda dhexe ay magacaawdo saraakiisha iyo taliyayaasha ciidamada maamul goboleedyada dawaldana ay mushaarkooda bixiso"

Iyaguna waxay leeyihiin "canshuur ma bixinayno, taliyayaashana inagaa magacaabayna, canshuurta xamar baana laga biilayaa"

@Prince of HS @InaShaqalle

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Xasan Sheekh iyo maamul goboleedyada waxay isku haystaan waxay tahay, wuxuu u soo jeediyay "Inay canshuurta wax ka baxshaan, ama inaysan bixinin oo ay mushaarada ciidankooda iyo shaqaalahooda dabartaan ama in Dawladda dhexe ay magacaawdo saraakiisha iyo taliyayaasha ciidamada maamul goboleedyada dawaldana ay mushaarkooda bixiso"

Iyaguna waxay leeyihiin "canshuur ma bixinayno, taliyayaashana inagaa magacaabayna, canshuurta xamar baana laga biilayaa"

Reminds me of this speech

They want to eat our tax without giving tax to the federal government. What type of rubbish is this?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They want to eat our tax without giving tax to the federal government. What type of rubbish is this?
IMF are also asking the FGS to raise taxes (basically just Banadir) to get debt relief. And these FMS think they can dictate to the FGS on revenue sharing and debt relief as if they contribute anything to either.

HSM’s finally said enough. Hopefully he doesn’t back down

Exactly. Currently Mogadishu pay 60% of FGS budget and IC pays 40%. IMF is not happy with this and wants Somalia to be self sufficient and generate its entire budget without IC support. IMF wants Puntland and other states to contribute tax to SFG.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Akhi, you are trying to explain things to people who think this is their tax money. I want the IC to pull out so the whole thing collapses

Yes. I wouldn't waste my time on this. Puntland/Deni is trying to undermine PM Hamza's government because they asked HSM to replace him with a MJ. Remember it is PM Hamza who has the power and influence not Deni and not Puntland.
This has to be the dumbest isku dir tactic I’ve probably ever have come across. Please go exploit & tend to your lo’ because politics is not for your people. :mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Can someone explain why? I don't have the time to read through 5 pages of shuban.
A3D3121A-B7E3-4C27-854A-415370BA9E6E.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts