BREAKING: All FMS have cut ties with FGS Finance Ministry due to corruption

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

100 Days of Failure For
Xassan Dhiiqo great job HiirShabelle
and Galmudug for also cutting ties with failed govt

Qarax
0C92F9CC-8B99-4FFF-9663-0C2BFA6F526F.jpeg

HAG politicians are disasters as national leaders. All they ever become are 2000 era Xamar gudoomiyes good for nothing but stealing aid money. They burn all the money within a year, out of office then come back.

Somalia has zero hope until the Capital is changed.

TekNiKo

VIP
HAG politicians are disasters as national leaders. All they ever become are 2000 era Xamar gudoomiyes good for nothing but stealing aid money. They burn all the money within a year, out of office then come back.

Failure after failure, I have never seen all FMS cut ties with Mudane Farmaajo

GemState

36/21
VIP

I'm not against changing the capital, but I doubt there are serious alternatives. Too much baggage.

TekNiKo

VIP

I wonder Why Madoobe is complaining? Did Hamza Barre not give him his cut? Even Madoobe thinks hes a puppet by agreeing to this!

This is very serious, even when Kismaayo was under flight embargo JL finance minister came to Mogadishu multiple times and was cooperating with minister Bayle and so was Puntland. they must be against some new policy from the new minister and this will most likely hinder IMF's debt relief program and also World Bank projects.

TekNiKo

VIP
This is very serious, even when Kismaayo was under flight embargo JL finance minister came to Mogadishu multiple times and was cooperating with minister Bayle and so was Puntland. they must be against some new policy from the new minister and this will most likely hinder IMF's debt relief program and also World Bank projects.
Culusow probably stole their cut of IMF funding and delayed releasing them. What do you expect when the Minister of Finance is busy meeting with Kate?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I can only think Minister of Finance is making reforms that are centralising funds. Would make sense given the FGS is planning to overthrow a bunch of these FMS so why give them oversight of funding

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Senator Gaagab from North Galkacyo says this government is not equal and HAG dominate cabinet, PL did not receive fair share of projects nor positions

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
It is only 3 months, bro. Let us see if we're alive in the next 4 years where things stand. People expecting anything good from former NGO man Hassan Gurguurte? He'll surely destroy the progress of the last 5 years. That will be the legacy that he'll left behind.
i am habargidir and there was a time that i told everyone that i dont support HSM and they all lost there shit, they even said that i was a darood pretending to be hawiye.

now look at this, HSM is beyond useless, he should just resign for the good of the country

Trending

Latest posts