BOYS COME COLLECT YA BOI - Ashy abdi disrespecting xalimos for studying a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you work solely in English in the Gulf? Or do you need to know ze Arabic?

Amun

I know a Somali girl who worked as a nurse in the gulf and got raped by a local indigenous doctor. If she complained, since no witnesses would come forward, she was threatened with jail time and lashing. Once, she returned, her family refused to take her case to the media and warn others of similar fate because of family honour and the cultural bias that no Somali man will marry her.

Can you work solely in English in the Gulf? Or do you need to know ze Arabic?

English I believe. Many I know have also found jobs in schools whether it be teachers or mentors include physical education teachers. Which is critical as many people over there are overweight.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have never seen a group of females who have unadulterated hatred for somali men than somali females theyre no different from the hair hatted hooligans they're rude obnoxious, narcissistic, self conscious, vain, loud, feminist sjw, arrogant..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Amun

I know a Somali girl who worked as a nurse in the gulf and got raped by a local indigenous doctor. If she complained, since no witnesses would come forward, she was threatened with jail time and lashing. Once, she returned, her family refused to take her case to the media and warn others of similar fate because of family honour and the cultural bias that no Somali man will marry her.
Who would want to marry a woman thats already been used by another man? Its like wearing another mans boxing shorts after he wore them for a week uuuf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xalimo hating has gone to another level

First he says that its just a joke but then says if you study nursing it means you have no aspirations
:mahubowtf::mahubowtf:

are people really gonna come for women studying to be nurses ?

this ethnicity have fallen to a new low :ileycry:

:yacadiim: yass sis
You should study what ever you like tbh! At the end you need to work at this job for the next 50years.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
A majority of hospitals in my areas are requiring nurses to obtain a bachelors now so a lot of nurses are going back to school while working full time. In the statistics course I took during the spring I had a nurse in my class who worked in the field for about ten years.

Her salary at that moment was 99k a year. She has been making that much for the past couple of years.

I live in Texas too and that right there is a great salary.

I believe she worked her way up and is some sort of critical care nurse for a hospital in downtown Fort Worth Texas.

I also volunteered at a hospital working as a secretary for a nursing station. The off Work lifestyle these nurses spoke about honestly seemed pretty nice. Nurses I spoke too were making around 60-70k a year. Worked 4-5 days a week and were just comfy and happy. They always told stories about what they did on their off days like go visit different countries, concerts,stuff they did with their family and etc.

I never cared for being super rich I just always wanted enough to the point I didn’t have to worry about being broke.

With that being said, for all the people pursing nursing work hard and secure the bag. Cause that is a good field to get into.

Nursing is a back up plan for me since I am pre med.

Lone our Christian somali spotter is a nursing student. He mentioned before.
Cali nurses make above 100k. I think my sister should move to cali.

you might know others see you as black, but there’s plenty of delusional guys who don’t. These are also the same guys that’ll blame their failure on systematic racism.
Racism isnt a binary issue(black and white) tho. Dont pretend like only madows are discriminated against. Besides, since you consider yourself black, surely you would consider your brother black as well. Now imagine when you blame faaarxs for their criminality but freeze your futo in london for blm rallies and make all types of excuses when black people slaughter each other in Chicago, a place where police brutality doesnt occur(london). Lol iska aamus.

Racism isnt a binary issue(black and white) tho. Dont pretend like only madows are discriminated against. Besides, since you consider yourself black, surely you would consider your brother black as well. Now imagine when you blame faaarxs for their criminality but freeze your futo in london for blm rallies and make all types of excuses when black people slaughter each other in Chicago, a place where police brutality doesnt occur(london). Lol iska aamus.
if you weren't a little retard with no reading comprehension, you'd notice how i stated i didn't care for neither maddows and their so called blm halimos nor degenerate criminal scum farahs like yourself.
Read next time before you make an ass of yourself.

if you weren't a little retard with no reading comprehension, you'd notice how i stated i didn't care for neither maddows and their so called blm halimos nor degenerate criminal scum farahs like yourself.
Read next time before you make an ass of yourself.
So now i am a criminal? Why are you getting upset? Lol btw you do have a twitter sahersi. Beenta jooji walaalo. It is ramadan.

Keo

VIP
If you look at African Americans, their women are graduating from university more but the men are still earning more. This is the same thing with Somalis.

World

VIP
If you look at African Americans, their women are graduating from university more but the men are still earning more. This is the same thing with Somalis.
Women are 36 % more likely to start university than men in the UK, it’s not limited to just ethnic minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts