BOYS COME COLLECT YA BOI - Ashy abdi disrespecting xalimos for studying a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Hahah nice catch. So it’s systematic racism and the structure of white supremacy that fuels this drug culture that’s rampant in the black communities but when it come to us, it’s because we didn’t do the dishes, that’s some insane mental gymnastics right there.

Exactly. It's so transparent too. I literally see xalimos complaining about how Somali men are deadbeat fathers and criminals, and then in the same breath they will praise their "black kingz", who are arguably even more criminal than us. :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Exactly. It's so transparent too. I literally see xalimos complaining about how Somali men are deadbeat fathers and criminals, and then in the same breath they will praise their "black kingz", who are arguably even more criminal than us. :mjlol:
Does it really bother you?

I could care less about what some random chick thinks about me.

I see men are trash tweets all the time. I know the type of men they are talking about.

Females ain’t shit either. No need to be bothered by their opinions

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Does it really bother you?

I could care less about what some random chick thinks about me.

I see men are trash tweets all the time. I know the type of men they are talking about.

Females ain’t shit either. No need to be bothered by their opinions

It doesn't bother me on a visceral level. I just find the lack of consistency amusing.

As a nurse myself this tweet makes me laugh lol yes alot of somali girls enter their first year of nursing but majority dont graduate! Its a stressful career you wont last if your just doing it because "all somali girls do" :farmajoyaab:

Lol, isn't Twitter where Somali girls constantly come for Somali guys? This one joke got them all triggered, and it isn't even that mean either.

And of course the predictable comeback, Somali men are criminals.

He makes a fair point. BLM xalimos will make every excuse under the sun for why other black ethnicities are over represented in criminal activities. But not so for their own men. I wonder why. :mjpls:

I suppose systematic racism doesn't apply to us. :meleshame:
When did Somalis become ‘another black ethnicity’. You guys flip flop on the race front whenever convenient.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
When did Somalis become ‘another black ethnicity’. You guys flip flop on the race front whenever convenient.

That's the part you chose to zero in on? Ok sure, i'll bite.

Somalis are viewed as black in the west, i have always been consistent on that front.

I've never praised those features. I think you're confusing me with some other people on this forum. :manny:

But yes, regardless of that, we are black as far as the world is concerned.
you might know others see you as black, but there’s plenty of delusional guys who don’t. These are also the same guys that’ll blame their failure on systematic racism.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
you might know others see you as black, but there’s plenty of delusional guys who don’t. These are also the same guys that’ll blame their failure on systematic racism.

Do you believe systematic racism exists, and this is the reason black men fail and become criminals? If so, why wouldn't this apply to Somali youth? I'm talking about societal reality here, not how people self identify.

It does if he doesn’t consider himself black. How can you be a victim of a system that is set up for a race that you aren’t part of.

This whole black identity concept will still be applied to us whether we like it or not. Besides, these BLM twitter xalimos identify as black right? Then I’m sure they consider their male counterparts black too, the hypocrisy is clear as day.:manny:

@MadNomad I gotta commend you again sxb, inshaallah when the next gender war is upon us, we shall be ready.

dQe8O8TUdqBWZLM6iVdj5N8k8_rFEaZrGqI_9R8gIxv8L0TK3ENiCCkLhPwhIGYOQIAaHFlkG9QysiQ5BTXq8q5B56eRuEfFLHKq0L5owgXpZltNiwQBNaKcgPT0kKwFb8WW1nluWSKQrSOQ2wBUZVQ=w400-h225-nc

Do you believe systematic racism exists, and this is the reason black men fail and become criminals? If so, why wouldn't this apply to Somali youth? I'm talking about societal reality here, not how people self identify.
I think it exists to an extent but that shouldn’t stop anyone with goals. There are obviously some roadblocks but 90% of their failure is on them just like farahs succumbing to degenerate lifestyle is their fault and not some plan orchestrated by anyone else.

I’m just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in claiming black whenever convenient to absolve yourselves from something, in this case failure.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think it exists to an extent but that shouldn’t stop anyone with goals. There are obviously some roadblocks but 90% of their failure is on them just like farahs succumbing to degenerate lifestyle is their fault and not some plan orchestrated by anyone else.

I’m just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in claiming black whenever convenient to absolve yourselves from something, in this case failure.

And i'm pointing out the inconsistent narrative coming out of BLM xalimos. They will treat Black men as victims of a system, but their own men as criminal failures because...well because...it's innate to us? Or something? Who needs white supremacists when you have xalimos doing the leg work. :siilaanyosmile:

And i'm pointing out the inconsistent narrative coming out of BLM xalimos. They will treat Black men as victims of a system, but their own men as criminal failures because...well because...it's innate to us? Or something? Who needs white supremacists when you have xalimos doing the leg work. :siilaanyosmile:
Let me ask you this, do you believe systemic racism is to blame for farahs dealing drugs and gunning each other down in Canada or stabbing each other to death in London?
Are you guys just victims of the white man :comeon:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Let me ask you this, do you believe systemic racism is to blame for farahs dealing drugs and gunning each other down in Canada or stabbing each other to death in London?
Are you guys just victims of the white man :comeon:

I think it's a mixture of several different things. You don't hear Somali men in Arab countries struggling with criminality. There are reasons for that.

What's your theory?

I think it's a mixture of several different things. You don't hear Somali men in Arab countries struggling with criminality. There are reasons for that.

Whats your theory?
It’s just a theory but I think Somalis In arab countries are on the smarter end of the spectrum. With no welfare system to leech off of, only the ones with intelligence could obviously prosper in those countries. The rest either returned to Somalia or made their way to the west. Crime wasn’t an option either since Arabs murder for the petttiest of crimes.

I think the criminality exhibited by Somali guys in the West is mostly due to low intelligence. They have nothing else going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts