BOYS COME COLLECT YA BOI - Ashy abdi disrespecting xalimos for studying a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xalimo hating has gone to another level

First he says that its just a joke but then says if you study nursing it means you have no aspirations
:mahubowtf::mahubowtf:

are people really gonna come for women studying to be nurses ?

this ethnicity have fallen to a new low :ileycry:

:yacadiim: yass sis

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Absolutely nothing wrong with studying nursing. However I recommend Somalis in general avoid humanity majors as it's extremely hard to find good paying jobs with them. Go for stem degrees or start your own business if you're entrepreneurial.

Nursing
Biomedical Science
Sociology
Or
BLM studies

*These are the courses where you'll often find the entire herd.

Universities are businesses. The first thing on the chopping block is not the most useless, it's the least profitable.

All those gender/women's studies degrees are cash cows for universities. No expensive equipment with limited lifetimes. No expensive labs. Just a bunch of rooms with heaps of cookies and coffee. Cheap as f*ck, but they can charge a mint to those stupid enough to want to do the courses.

Nursing is a respectable choice though, we gotta take an L for this one.

Universities are businesses. The first thing on the chopping block is not the most useless, it's the least profitable.

All those gender/women's studies degrees are cash cows for universities. No expensive equipment with limited lifetimes. No expensive labs. Just a bunch of rooms with heaps of cookies and coffee. Cheap as f*ck, but they can charge a mint to those stupid enough to want to do the courses.

Nursing is a respectable choice though, we gotta take an L for this one.

You know jokes aside, I don't have any issues with any course. So long as it's genuine. But Somalis generally just follow each other with little regard to following their own unique career paths. Seen this too often. A person might choose Nursing, which is a good career path, but imagine doing that mainly out of peer conventionalism.

Funny, I would try to comeback and bash what Somali boys are studying, but then again majority of them are dropouts.

The small percent that are in school right now study criminology. How ironic.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
...At least Xaliimos are nurses. The Farahs are as rare as unicorns in our Unis. What exactly are they studying, the law of Gangsternimo?:eating:

Studying nursing is good , what country could live without them? I don't know why people demonise others just for what they decide to study especially in this case when they are demonising people actually trying to better themselves and others.
:farmajoyaab:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Its an oversaturated market with low job protection and dead hours, you might as will study philosophy :manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A majority of hospitals in my areas are requiring nurses to obtain a bachelors now so a lot of nurses are going back to school while working full time. In the statistics course I took during the spring I had a nurse in my class who worked in the field for about ten years.

Her salary at that moment was 99k a year. She has been making that much for the past couple of years.

I live in Texas too and that right there is a great salary.

I believe she worked her way up and is some sort of critical care nurse for a hospital in downtown Fort Worth Texas.

I also volunteered at a hospital working as a secretary for a nursing station. The off Work lifestyle these nurses spoke about honestly seemed pretty nice. Nurses I spoke too were making around 60-70k a year. Worked 4-5 days a week and were just comfy and happy. They always told stories about what they did on their off days like go visit different countries, concerts,stuff they did with their family and etc.

I never cared for being super rich I just always wanted enough to the point I didn’t have to worry about being broke.

With that being said, for all the people pursing nursing work hard and secure the bag. Cause that is a good field to get into.

Nursing is a back up plan for me since I am pre med.

Lone our Christian somali spotter is a nursing student. He mentioned before.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They always study useless degrees like Social Work, Sociology, Political Science, Women's Studies, Envitonmental Studies, Emergency Management, Business Administration.

Then they graduate and claim to be educated :mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Where I am from all the universities are filled with Xaliimos, much more than faraxs plus nursing pays a lot with high job demand. Please respect people’s professions :)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol, isn't Twitter where Somali girls constantly come for Somali guys? This one joke got them all triggered, and it isn't even that mean either.

And of course the predictable comeback, Somali men are criminals.

He makes a fair point. BLM xalimos will make every excuse under the sun for why other black ethnicities are over represented in criminal activities. But not so for their own men. I wonder why. :mjpls:

I suppose systematic racism doesn't apply to us. :meleshame:

Lol, isn't Twitter where Somali girls constantly come for Somali guys? This one joke got them all triggered, and it isn't even that mean either.

He makes a fair point. BLM xalimos will make every excuse under the sun for why other black ethnicities are over represented in criminal activities. But not so for their own men. I wonder why. :mjpls:

Hahah nice catch. So it’s systematic racism and the structure of white supremacy that fuels this drug culture that’s rampant in the black communities but when it come to us, it’s because we didn’t do the dishes, that’s some insane mental gymnastics right there.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Well said. The hypocrisy from SJW Xalimos is glaring on this issue. Honestly they don't trigger me anymore vast majority of the Somali feminist twitter cult online have collectively decided Somali men are trash. There is nothing anyone can say or do to convince them otherwise so it's pointless to even try. :bell:

They have arrived at this conclusion based purely on emotions and faulty logic so I say let them think what they want. I have even seen grown women writing this type of stuff about us online so I know this is an underlying inferiority complex speaking. It's whatever at this point.

The challenge in the west is to find yourself one of the few cultured Xalimos who is a critical thinker and doesn't subscribe to the SJW groupthink otherwise the other option is going back to Somalia when the time is right and grabbing a dime from back there. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending