BOYS COME COLLECT YA BOI - Ashy abdi disrespecting xalimos for studying a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mythology of BLM , those Somalis who deny blackness are just brainwashed or aren’t “ Woke ; however , they are also victims of the same daily racial oppression inflicted by whites . In other words , it doesn’t matter if you identify as black , because you will be treated as such ...,,,,,,,,,....

They are right to an extent .......Does it really matter if some Somalis don’t see themselves as black in the West if the society overwhelmingly views you as such ?( legally , culturally , through media and morally ). Once the Somali language and culture disappears in the West black will be the dominant self identity............,

That said , there doesn’t need to be a binary dichotomy between the issues .

The fellows’ question deserves a proper answer without you throwing a spanner in the woodworks . It’s a poignant point : why are the failures of Somali males down to individual choice and culture , whereas the failures of other black men are down to systematic prejudice ?

Surely this goes against the inherent beliefs of the BLM movement- school to prison pipeline -etc ? It’s hypocritical
to use neoliberal or centre right critiques
for one group of folks and then adopt Marxist /Soroist arguments for another .
We’re going around in circles at this point. If you guys acknowledge how the world views you, then my question wasn’t even aimed at you. Since I’m not a Twitter blm halimo, I can’t answer your question either. Maybe take it directly to them.

Please invite them here .I know you’re radical BLM Xalimo -fence sitter who is waiting to jump over the fence and unleash your inner wakandaness on us .

I always confuse you with a lassie who goes by the name of Angela Davis.

Please invite them here .I know you’re radical BLM Xalimo -fence sitter who is waiting to jump over the fence and unleash your inner wakandaness on us .

Lool. If anything, I’m an outsider. I don’t care for the blm Twitter halimos or the wE iz cUCazoID farah.
Although I view the latter to be especially delusional.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
King

Although, Somali girls in the diaspora outperform their male colleagues academically, nothing could be gained from gender wars.

Well...what are we going to do about it?
Sit around or rise up and co-operate together to raise both genders academic levels? There's no need for this in-fighting.

Lool. If anything, I’m an outsider. I don’t care for the blm Twitter halimos or the wE iz cUCazoID farah.
Although I view the latter to be especially delusional.

Most Somali’s who don’t identify with being black insist that they are Somali and Somali only. A Somali person would still be considered Somali regardless if they go to Ghana or Nigeria.

The difference between East and West Africa is the difference between Europe and Asia. There are many groups in Africa with varying forms of Linguistics, height, bone structure and facial features thanks to Africa’s immense genetic diversity. These BLM xalimos want to forsake all these differences for something as inane as skin colour.

I don’t generally claim Somali girls to perform vastly better than the guys. Whatever difference there is, I believe is due to motivation will on the girls behalf as the majority of women don’t consider crime to be an option.

Somalis as a whole, aren’t really doing much and yes I believe its because of low intelligence.

Motivation is absolutely not the key factor in the difference in performance. It purely boils down to gender dynamics. I'm not even going to argue why, but at the end of the day it's objectively more important (and rightly so) for a man to acquire wealth and power than it is for a woman. If for whatever reason they cannot conventionally compete for wealth due to low IQ (as you claim), environmental, societal or cultural handicaps it only makes sense they're more likely to turn to crime.

Women don't consider crime an option because it isn't an option. Drug dealing and violence go hand in hand so not only are they less incentivised, they just can't compete.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Most Somali’s who don’t identify with being black insist that they are Somali and Somali only. A Somali person would still be considered Somali regardless if they go to Ghana or Nigeria.

The difference between East and West Africa is the difference between Europe and Asia. There are many groups in Africa with varying forms of Linguistics, height, bone structure and facial features thanks to Africa’s immense genetic diversity. These BLM xalimos want to forsake all these differences for something as inane as skin colour.

Not that I agree I do. Still, western cadaan perceptions label all of us as black despite our qabiil and genetic differences

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

Are referring to me ? :ayaanswag:

World

VIP
Aha I used to hold that view but I changed my mind. Nursing is a respectable field to enter into for a woman.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Absolutely nothing wrong with studying nursing. However I recommend Somalis in general avoid humanity majors as it's extremely hard to find good paying jobs with them. Go for stem degrees or start your own business if you're entrepreneurial.

People with humanity majors are sorely needed in Somalia.

Engineers can build bridges but not cultures.

We don’t need westernized dhoocils building cultures.

World

What do you need? Ina Libaax San kataabtayaal? Plenty of them already in Somalia and they continue with the narrative of laangaabs and laandheere. A useless bunch. We need a culitural renaissance.

Apollo

VIP
We don’t need westernized dhoocils building cultures.

Translating into Somali all the findings of Western philosophy, sociology, history, etc etc would be useful to s.

A lot of basic humanities concepts do not even have a Somali word.

A lot of nurses leave the UK for work from my city due to bring overworked and underpaid. Most go to the middle east and are living good alhamdullilah.

Apollo

VIP
A lot of nurses leave the UK for work from my city due to bring overworked and underpaid. Most go to the middle east and are living good alhamdullilah.

Can you work solely in English in the Gulf? Or do you need to know ze Arabic?

World

VIP
Translating into Somali all the findings of Western philosophy, sociology, history, etc etc would be useful to s.

A lot of basic humanities concepts do not even have a Somali word.
I don’t have a problem with these subjects, just don’t want westernised liberal Somalis teaching them. They will pollute the minds of those back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending