BOYS COME COLLECT YA BOI - Ashy abdi disrespecting xalimos for studying a degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this, do you believe systemic racism is to blame for farahs dealing drugs and gunning each other down in Canada or stabbing each other to death in London?
Are you guys just victims of the white man :comeon:
Somalis aren’t stabbing each other to death in London . Stop regurgitating cyber myths !

Let me ask you this, do you believe systemic racism is to blame for farahs dealing drugs and gunning each other down in Canada or stabbing each other to death in London?
Are you guys just victims of the white man :comeon:

You raise a good point here, but you’re ducking the question. It’s these Twitter xalimos who believe in this nonsense, so why do they apply this excuse to others but not their own men? If they consider themselves black, then they consider Faraxs black. It’s this disprecancy you are avoiding to account for.

You raise a good point here, but you’re ducking the question. It’s these Twitter xalimos who believe in this nonsense, so why do they apply this excuse to others but not their own men? If they consider themselves black, then they consider Faraxs black. It’s this disprecancy you are avoiding to account for.
I’m not on Twitter so I can’t ask them to explain their hypocrisy. You guys don’t consider yourselves to be black but want to lumped with blacks when convenient. That’s what I want to understand.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It’s just a theory but I think Somalis In arab countries are on the smarter end of the spectrum. With no welfare system to leech off of, only the ones with intelligence could obviously prosper in those countries. The rest either returned to Somalia or made their way to the west. Crime wasn’t an option either since Arabs murder for the petttiest of crimes.

I think the criminality exhibited by Somali guys in the West is mostly due to low intelligence. They have nothing else going for them.

If you want to go the intelligence route, you do know that sex differences in innate intelligence is pretty much non existent in humanity? Are you arguing that Somali girls are low IQ?

Also, when did you become a race realist. :cosbyhmm:

Loool true I even know of some Somali girls doing Nursing but it is a guaranteed job though with a mid salary..and much better than your highest aspiration being a security guard at Tesco..

If you want to go the intelligence route, you do know that sex differences in innate intelligence is pretty much non existent in humanity? Are you arguing that Somali girls are low IQ?

Women don’t generally turn to crime when they have no other options. I’m not stupid to think that a difference of a chromosome can result in a difference in intelligence. Somali girls don’t generally give up on the first hurdle.

Do twitter xalimos even say this?:ayaanswag: Bc that sounds pretty stupid ..

Women don’t generally turn to crime when they have no other options. I’m not stupid to think that a difference of a chromosome can result in a difference in intelligence. Somali girls don’t generally give up on the first hurdle.

Going back to somalia and other parts of Africa made me a race realist.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Going back to somalia and other parts of Africa made me a race realist.

Did you go back to Somalia and other parts of Africa recently?

Furthermore, if innate intelligence isn't the cause behind the gender differences in outcome, then surely there are other factors at play? Or do you honestly believe that "low IQ" is the sole culprit?

but want to lumped with blacks when convenient. That’s what I want to understand.

I honestly don’t know where you got this from, just because I’m pointing out their hypocrisy doesn’t mean I give credence to systemic racism as the cause of our problems in the community. While I’m not denying it exists, it’s in my opinion that the destruction of the family unit is what causes boys to aspire to enter gangs and sell drugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xalimo hating has gone to another level

First he says that its just a joke but then says if you study nursing it means you have no aspirations
:mahubowtf::mahubowtf:

are people really gonna come for women studying to be nurses ?

this ethnicity have fallen to a new low :ileycry:

:yacadiim: yass sis

Marie

Is that guy the Somali version of Hakeem from Empire?

Did you go back to Somalia and other parts of Africa recently?

Furthermore, if innate intelligence isn't the cause behind the gender differences in outcome, then surely there are other factors at play? Or do you honestly believe that "low IQ" is the sole culprit?
I don’t generally claim Somali girls to perform vastly better than the guys. Whatever difference there is, I believe is due to motivation will on the girls behalf as the majority of women don’t consider crime to be an option.

Somalis as a whole, aren’t really doing much and yes I believe its because of low intelligence.

I think the criminality exhibited by Somali guys in the West is mostly due to low intelligence. They have nothing else going for them.

Those Xalimos will get lynched if they address certain cultural practices which are harmful to the black communities and thus hold them back .

Since critiques of “ black culture “ or “ personal choice “ often comes with accusations of racism and doesn’t not fit the cultural Marxist narrative of systematic daily oppression , critiquing the cultural practices of Somali males is far easier hobby and comes with feminist brownie points . Arawello wrote “Somali males adopt criminality because of low intelligence “ ; substitute that with African American , Black or Afro Carribbean and see the response that would get on Twitter ( even Xalimos would Lynch her for anti blackness ).

BLM Xalimos are literally at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BLM twitter social hierarchy .A xalimo was forced to apologise because her hair was too straight for hair to speak for black women.

When their madow counterparts subconsciously see them as horn African black face and you have crazy Somalis making crazy racist jokes about other Africans , it leads to a culture of forced hyper feminist aggression against Somali males and cultural appropriation of the African American struggle .

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don’t generally claim Somali girls to perform vastly better than the guys. Whatever difference there is, I believe is due to motivation will on the girls behalf as the majority of women don’t consider crime to be an option.

Somalis as a whole, aren’t really doing much and yes I believe its because of low intelligence.

Alright. There are flaws in race realism you should look into, as i did. Although it's not completely false, i think you'll find that environment plays a bigger role than you're giving it credit for.

Those Xalimos will get lynched if they address certain cultural practices which are harmful to the black communities and thus hold them back .

Since critiques of “ black culture “ or “ personal choice “ often comes with accusations of racism and doesn’t not fit the cultural Marxist narrative of systematic daily oppression , critiquing the cultural practices of Somali males is far easier hobby and comes with feminist brownie points . Arawello wrote “Somali males adopt criminality because of low intelligence “ ; substitute that with African American , Black or Afro Carribbean and see the response that would get on Twitter ( even Xalimos would Lynch her for anti blackness ).

BLM Xalimos are literally at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BLM twitter social hierarchy .A xalimo was forced to apologise because her hair was too straight for hair to speak for black women.

When their madow counterparts subconsciously see them as horn African black face and you have crazy Somalis making crazy racist jokes about other Africans , it leads to a culture of forced hyper feminist aggression against Somali males and cultural appropriation of the African American struggle .
I see the guys who vehemently deny any association with blackness and the so called BLM halimos who want to adopt other people’s struggles and history as their own, to be two sides of the same coin. Both are delusional.

Since I’m in sspot and not Twitter, I wanted to understand the formers mental gymnastics when it comes time to claim black. If I was bothered, I would be on Twitter too but I’m not.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I see the guys who vehemently deny any association with blackness and the so called BLM halimos who want to adopt other people’s struggles and history as their own, to be two sides of the same coin. Both are delusional.

Since I’m in sspot and not Twitter, I wanted to understand the formers mental gymnastics when it comes time to claim black. If I was bothered, I would be on Twitter too but I’m not.

Identities can be forced upon you by society. Where's the mental gymnastics in acknowledging the Somali association with blackness, knowing it affects how people treat you, and also believing racial categories are over simplified and inaccurate?

I'm not claiming any labels when it suits me, i'm black whether i believe it to be accurate or not.

Identities can be forced upon you by society. Where's the mental gymnastics in acknowledging the Somali association with blackness, knowing it affects how people treat you, and also believing racial categories are over simplified and inaccurate?

I'm not claiming any labels when it suits me, i'm black whether i believe it to be accurate or not.
Are you speaking for yourself or the guys on this site who swore up and down to not have any association with black. Some talked about their features in depth and how cadaans can see them to be different from ‘Madows’ while others went as far as pulling up their usual surface level understanding of genealogy.

I’m speaking in general terms, so what I’m saying isn’t specifically aimed at you.

In the mythology of BLM , those Somalis who deny blackness are just brainwashed or aren’t “ Woke ; however , they are also victims of the same daily racial oppression inflicted by whites . In other words , it doesn’t matter if you identify as black , because you will be treated as such ...,,,,,,,,,....

They are right to an extent .......Does it really matter if some Somalis don’t see themselves as black in the West if the society overwhelmingly views you as such ?( legally , culturally , through media and morally ). Once the Somali language and culture disappears in the West black will be the dominant self identity............,

That said , there doesn’t need to be a binary dichotomy between the issues .

The fellows’ question deserves a proper answer without you throwing a spanner in the woodworks . It’s a poignant point : why are the failures of Somali males down to individual choice and culture , whereas the failures of other black men are down to systematic prejudice ?

Surely this goes against the inherent beliefs of the BLM movement- school to prison pipeline -etc ? It’s hypocritical
to use neoliberal or centre right critiques
for one group of folks and then adopt Marxist /Soroist arguments for another .

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are you speaking for yourself or the guys on this site who swore up and down to not have any association with black. Some talked about their features in depth and how cadaans can see them to be different from ‘Madows’ while others went as far as pulling up their usual surface level understanding of genealogy.

I’m speaking in general terms, so what I’m saying isn’t specifically aimed at you.

Those guys are pathetic tbh, begging for white acceptance.
Much like the BLM xalimos begging for Black acceptance at the expense of their own.

I don't take the "we wuz caucasoidz" crew seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending