BLM

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
are pakistanis jew arabs and europeans then all white by your logic
jews and arabs are often classified as white, but arabs are more commonly associated with arab because there's nearly half a billion arabs in the world, large enough to comprise of their own group.

Pakistanis fall under the category of desi/south asian.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah i have black hair does tht make me.and.asians same if not.then no somali and. Black africans arent same
Racial classification are mainly done through skin colour and geography. Somalis and other blacks share both of those. Even if you go by looks alone, who do you look closer to:

a black man, or a chinese man? :damedamn: Use your brain.

you're contradicting yourself lol. You have 10x more in common with a ugandan than a german or paki.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Racial classification are mainly done through skin colour and geography. Somalis and other blacks share both of those. Even if you go by looks alone, who do you look closer to:

you're contradicting yourself lol. You have 10x more in common with a ugandan than a german or paki.
I had a Ugandan friend yea we had way more in common then a German

No, not at all. I live in the west, literally no one will question your blackness.

Unless everyone you meet has strictly told you "you don't look black because you don't look bantu", then I don't wanna hear it. You don't get to choose which racial classification you confirm to, it's called a classification for a reason.

Imagine if a chinese person swore up and down that they weren't asian, wouldn't they either seem stupid or ashamed of being asian? Everyone sees you as black, you're black. No amount of delusion will change that.
So.somalis and bantu dont look same but they still same ppl but asians and europeans dont look same but arent same lol u contradict yourself
U just want somalis to losse their identitty and.be same as non.somalis i will post more pic and.u will.deny it lol contradict yourself

I can.go on and even.my.features to non.somali tht have dark.skin

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
So.somalis and bantu dont look same but they still same ppl but asians and europeans dont look same but arent same lol u contradict yourself
U just want somalis to losse their identitty and.be same as non.somalis i will post more pic and.u will.deny it lol contradict yourself
View attachment 168651
View attachment 168652
I can.go on and even.my.features to non.somali tht have dark.skin
The top picture came from india they are so far removed genetically from Africans

jews and arabs are often classified as white, but arabs are more commonly associated with arab because there's nearly half a billion arabs in the world, large enough to comprise of their own group.

Pakistanis fall under the category of desi/south asian.
Are they white in the west no there are not so why are Somalis black in the west. Some Jews can pass for white but the vast majority are classified as Asian.

I dont.have no common uganda german.or paki and.why tf u compare to me.german uganda and paki when.i dlnt even.have no.common with them
geography is location and not identtty
I aint contradict i ng myself but u are
Skin color is skin color do.u want me.to post indians and asin skin color blacker then.me lol and race is made up by european and i aint following lol
I go on and on.all day telling cuz geography uganda and me.are same africa is not for somalis nor black african.arabs khoisan.and. alotbmore ppl then.just bantus live there lol

geography paki indians and mongols and.other tht live asian continen are same ppl by your logic lol
I dont.take no label nor u or black.african. or europeans or asians
I see myself as me nothing else
I can say u and chinna ppl are same cuz i u and china ppl same
I only care what i.view myself and no europrans or others nor u

They do matter lol BLM isn’t as civilised as other black civil rights groups like the NAACP

Non African American ethnicities support the cause of BLM, including many young white americans who came out to the streets in support of the cause, so you miss the point of the BLM. It is a cause based on justice.

Non African American ethnicities support the cause of BLM, including many young white americans who came out to the streets in support of the cause, so you miss the point of the BLM. It is a cause based on justice.
But they way they are going about it is wrong and I don’t doubt their popularity.

BLM has my 200% support. They need to keep the pressure up in ignorant entitled white americans whose parents came to America seeking better opportunities like everyone else yet entitle to themselves true citizenship whilst denying others the same citizenship despite, for example, African americans being US citizens for 400 years and died for America from the civil war to All aggressive wars America waged on other nations.

Su f*ck yea, BLM all the way.

the only reason everyone would see me as a dog is if I acted like one. Your analogy still doesn't make sense.

Until you show me someone who was called a dog by the whole world for no reason whatsoever, I won't believe that people call you black for no reason whatsoever.
Nah u dont have to.act like dog i can call.u dog cuz tht is how i view you
This is your logic not mine.since u say if everyone.view u as black.u accept it.why not.accept my view now.

BLM has my 200% support. They need to keep the pressure up in ignorant entitled white americans whose parents came to America seeking better opportunities like everyone else yet entitle to themselves true citizenship whilst denying others the same citizenship despite, for example, African americans being US citizens for 400 years and died for America from the civil war to All aggressive wars America waged on other nations.

Su f*ck yea, BLM all the way.
Overt Racism doesn’t exist anymore so I don’t get your point.

@Tdl

Salty much? :lolbron: what a coon. You get laid with your classmate and suddenly you think the world is rosy and racism has ended with your orgasm. Dude, open your eyes and use your little brain. Racism in AMerica kills, deprives many of their human dignity on a daily basis, threatens the lives of everyone who isn't white. The list of race driven problems in America is too many from zoning, lack of equity, pay, education, where you can live, citizenship etc.

Voting for Trump was Clear racism. Right there we have clear 75 million racists. ANyone who voted for Trump was a racist or delusional self hating minority who deserves to turn into a COW overnight.
Trumpism is different as democrats and business elites tend support reforming immigration laws so that the over 10 million unauthorised immigrants would get legal status. However the republicans are against this with an overwhelming white base but this costs the republicans as mitt Romney loses his bid for the president exit polls shows 71% of Hispanics voted for him. So the republicans party looks like a party for white voters in an increasingly non-white country republicans fear if they keep losing to democrats that much they’ll lose their chance of ever winning the presidency. So in 2013 some republicans like Marco Rubio collaborated with democrats in the senate that would give unauthorised immigrants a-path to legal status however there is a huge backlash on the republicans predominantly white base which views the bill as amnesty for immigrants who broke the rules. So that political landscape of 2016 fertile for a figure like Donald trump.

Last edited:
@Tdl

Salty much? :lolbron: what a coon. You get laid with your classmate and suddenly you think the world is rosy and racism has ended with your orgasm. Dude, open your eyes and use your little brain. Racism in AMerica kills, deprives many of their human dignity on a daily basis, threatens the lives of everyone who isn't white. The list of race driven problems in America is too many from zoning, lack of equity, pay, education, where you can live, citizenship etc.
I said overt discrimination u buffoon your ignorance is baffling. U don’t get lynched anymore do u get employers telling you we can’t risk employing . Hidden discrimnation like gerrymandering exist.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts