BLM

Racism is not unique to Americans because of slavery,there are countries in Europe who also had slaves and ones who did not and they are both racists.

My point about whites being treated well in Africa was to your point saying it’s just an issue of majority vs minority. Well whites are a minority in some places and as you admit they are treated very well. Ergo the reason blacks are mistreated here is not because we are a minority it’s because of a thing called racism. Racism involves discrimination but it’s more than that, it’s also a system of perpetuating that discrimination. Hence anyone can be discriminatory to anyone, but
( in the west) only whites can be racist, because they predominantly control the tools of power.

The reason Arab states do not have white representation is because they are not a democracy. They actually do not have any representation, even from their own people. But Europe/US are democratic. so the criteria with which we measure their fairness has to be different. A ruler and a thermometer are both used to measure things but you cannot use them interchangeably. Democratic countries have laws and constitutions that say every citizen has xyz rights. So when they fail to deliver those rights to some of their citizens - and this group is predominantly the black people - well then we require a different system of understanding what’s going on. It’s called racism.
South Africa is also a unique country because it has been illegal for them to actively discriminate blacks since like 1992! Nonetheless whites in South Africa absolutely hold power and are represented- because having senators or MPs is not the only way to have power and representation. My question is do white people in Africa have worse life outcomes than their black counterparts when you correct that statistic for age/gender/education. The answer is likely a resounding no. But in the west you can be black with a PhD, speaking the queens English and still be given a hard time. Racism

And you needn’t feel offended when I ask your age. I don’t say it is to be insulting. It’s a fact many people here are teens - like 13. So when I ask your age it helps me know who I am talking to and what tone to take. Like am I talking to a person my age whose just being a troll, or am I talking to a child who is just exercising their debate skills and half formed Ideas
( as I was at that same age - I am not saying I was better or smarter). But it does help to know and I mean no offence by it.
I am 19 and the black people can be prejudiced but not racist argument has been debunked

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I support the statement of course but the organization itself mainly benefits its white and trans benefactors. The leaders in BLM are messy scammers and were honest in the beginning when sharing that the org wasn't about police brutality. Now they're saying it is as they have more mainstream acceptance.

It’s much more than police brutality. Boring stuff like mortgage and housing discrimination, school zones, labor discrimination, etc. Boring stuff but should be the focus of BLM.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope why would identty black and.african.
"why would I identify as black and african"
1611861001926.png

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
U don't understand black in the west is synonymous with bantus with white admixture which isn't somalis why should we conform to a racial classification we don't fit
No, not at all. I live in the west, literally no one will question your blackness.

Unless everyone you meet has strictly told you "you don't look black because you don't look bantu", then I don't wanna hear it. You don't get to choose which racial classification you confirm to, it's called a classification for a reason.

Imagine if a chinese person swore up and down that they weren't asian, wouldn't they either seem stupid or ashamed of being asian? Everyone sees you as black, you're black. No amount of delusion will change that.

No, not at all. I live in the west, literally no one will question your blackness.

Unless everyone you meet has strictly told you "you don't look black because you don't look bantu", then I don't wanna hear it. You don't get to choose which racial classification you confirm to, it's called a classification for a reason.

Imagine if a chinese person swore up and down that they weren't asian, wouldn't they either seem stupid or ashamed of being asian? Everyone sees you as black, you're black. No amount of delusion will change that.
Hmmm this sound beg would u take label.dog if everyone sees u a dog

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yea what skin color and hair texture has to do.with being black.and.africa. i can totattly post pic of uganda ppl and tell u i dont.share same feature or.hair
Will then tell i am same ppl as uganda and.others lol

Are asian and white same cuz they share same skin color and hair texture lol

View attachment 168643View attachment 168644
Those 2 are white european.caucasians
Dont think
those two are not the same. Asians have black hair and narrow eyes. White people have dark brown and lighter hair plus they don't have narrow eyes.

You're reaching.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hmmm this sound beg would u take label.dog if everyone sees u a dog
the only reason everyone would see me as a dog is if I acted like one. Your analogy still doesn't make sense.

Until you show me someone who was called a dog by the whole world for no reason whatsoever, I won't believe that people call you black for no reason whatsoever.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
the only reason everyone would see me as a dog is if I acted like one. Your analogy still doesn't make sense.

Until you show me someone who was called a dog by the whole world for no reason whatsoever, I won't believe that people call you black for no reason whatsoever.
Hmm am I black or not

those two are not the same. Asians have black hair and narrow eyes. White people have dark brown and lighter hair plus they don't have narrow eyes.

You're reaching.
Lol same can.be said for somali tht dont share nose or hair texture to bantus and facial.feature and those tht identify lol
So somalis dont look bantu buy are same.ppl.but asians and.european.dont.look same.or.share hair color and arent.same contradict yourself

Those arent same they dont share same nose or.facial feature nor hair texture or eyes shape
Like i said u contradict yourself
So what if european.dont.have narrow eyes
Does tht make same european cuz i have wide eyes just lile european
Stop with this i can.post many more pic somali and those tht are called black.and africans

Last edited: