BLM

I don't support them at all. It's a fraudulent organisation capitalising on people's pain and suffering.

Tell me a single thing they achieved other than rioting, looting and burning buildings down. Where is the hundreds of millions the organisation received.
For MLK day instead of uplifting their people they decided to twerk on Washington.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I agree with the phrase ‘black lives matter’ and I believe racism is real and needs to be actively fought.
I don’t care that they are Marxist.

I do think they have diluted their BLM motive with the LGBTQ stuff. Every time black people want to fight for their civil rights someone always tags along and uses the movement as a spring board for their own motives. First time round it was white women.

But all these misgivings are private/discussed with other PoCs. You will not catch me trash talking BLM in the presence of white people.

I agree with the phrase ‘black lives matter’ and I believe racism is real and needs to be actively fought.
I don’t care that they are Marxist.

I do think they have diluted their BLM motive with the LGBTQ stuff. Every time black people want to fight for their civil rights someone always tags along and uses the movement as a spring board for their own motives. First time round it was white women.

But all these misgivings are private/discussed with other PoCs. You will not catch me trash talking BLM in the presence of white people.
Racism is ultimately just majority v minority argument and terms like POC , white privilege and microaggressions just goes to show how non-white people including somalis tends to over analyse everything whereas whites tend to underestimate things. You will see a white dominated society it not systemic racism is just simple maths u won't see white actors and celebs representated in black and POC dominated societies like pakistan and somalia.

I don't support them at all. It's a fraudulent organisation capitalising on people's pain and suffering.

Tell me a single thing they achieved other than rioting, looting and burning buildings down. Where is the hundreds of millions the organisation received.
For MLK day instead of uplifting their people they decided to twerk on Washington.
yes but don't have a double standards donald trump supporters also wrecked capitol hill for no apparent reason other than trump mindless claims of a fraudulent elections.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It doesn't effect my life in any negative way, so i have no problem with blm.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Racism is ultimately just majority v minority argument and terms like POC , white privilege and microaggressions just goes to show how non-white people including somalis tends to over analyse everything whereas whites tend to underestimate things. You will see a white dominated society it not systemic racism is just simple maths u won't see white actors and celebs representated in black and POC dominated societies like pakistan and somalia.

White people are not visibly represented in Somalia or other countries because 1) they do not live there in large enough numbers to require representation, the way ethnics live in the west, 2) ethnics live in the west because of the legacy of colonialism, and continued economic suffocation against black and brown countries. Even when a smart African raises his head above the trench to help his people like Sankara he is swiftly dealt with.

Racism is both social and systemic. This is a fact. Of course there is no book titled how to be racist. But segregation and discrimination is codified in systems and prevents black people from having the same access as white people. There is literally tons of research explaining all the ways systemic racism impacts the life’s of black people. You should read and inform yourself.
Microaggression is real, read about it if you’re not sure what it means.

lastly white people when they are in Africa are not denied access to medical care, justice, or peace because they are white. So no it absolutely is not an issue of majority vs minority. It’s an issue of arrogance and entitlement born out of history of abusing other and then having their govts giving them a diluted white washed version of history.

How old are you?

White people are not visibly represented in Somalia or other countries because 1) they do not live there in large enough numbers to require representation, the way ethnics live in the west, 2) ethnics live in the west because of the legacy of colonialism, and continued economic suffocation against black and brown countries. Even when a smart African raises his head above the trench to help his people like Sankara he is swiftly dealt with.

Racism is both social and systemic. This is a fact. Of course there is no book titled how to be racist. But segregation and discrimination is codified in systems and prevents black people from having the same access as white people. There is literally tons of research explaining all the ways systemic racism impacts the life’s of black people. You should read and inform yourself.

lastly white people when they are in Africa are not denied access to medical care, justice, or peace because they are white. So no it absolutely is not an issue of majority vs minority. It’s an issue of arrogance and entitlement born out of history of abusing other and then having their govts giving them a diluted white washed version of history.

How old are you?
Firstly there are many gulf countries with sizeable white populations and south africa white pop is like roughly 10% of the country but the gulf nations and south africa political systems like the senate are almost entirely black or asian . Secondly segregation and discrimnation are exceptional part of the american experience because of slavery to this day your more likely to be racist if ur family lived in an area with many slaves compared to if they didn't .

Although slavery was abolished 150 years ago, its political legacy is alive and well, according to researchers who performed a new county-by-county analysis of census data and opinion polls of more than 39,000 southern whites.

The team of political scientists found that white Southerners who live today in the Cotton Belt where slavery and the plantation economy dominated are much more likely to express more negative attitudes toward blacks than their fellow Southerners who live in nearby areas that had few slaves. Residents of these former slavery strongholds are also more likely to identify as Republican and to express opposition to race-related policies such as affirmative action. https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=7202

Racism is uniquely american however discrimnation is not it's called a in-group preferences https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/ Furthermore your points abouts whites is void and null whites and non-whites with a western passport are treated better in poorer areas of the world. somali men with a western passport escape justice in kenya and somalia.

yes but don't have a double standards donald trump supporters also wrecked capitol hill for no apparent reason other than trump mindless claims of a fraudulent elections.
I never supported them either. Comparing them to those insane people shows how insane BLM is. At least they didn't burn any innocent people's shops and had a political objective.

Can you show me what BLM is doing for black people. What are they doing for the black neighbourhoods they encouraged in rioting and destruction. These neighbourhoods are worser and poorer before the riots while the leadership got millions from cooperations.

I never supported them either. Comparing them to those insane people shows how insane BLM is. At least they didn't burn any innocent people's shops and had a political objective.

Can you show me what BLM is doing for black people. What are they doing for the black neighbourhoods they encouraged in rioting and destruction. These neighbourhoods are worser and poorer before the riots while the leadership got millions from cooperations.
The BLM are nothing politically but fringe group feeding on peoples emotions a better question is what has the NAACP done for blacks which is a lot btw

How old are you?
don't talk to me about colonialism there are many european countries who weren't colonisers like russia and many other east european countries :camby:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
don't talk to me about colonialism there are many european countries who weren't colonisers like russia and many other east european countries :camby:
Explain how we are Caucasoid bro please

Trending