BLM

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Skull types not skin colour bro Caucasian isn’t synonymous with whiteness. Caucasian can be south Asian North African and somalis
It makes no sense me and a White person dont have the same head shape

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
No but there is the ability if your face is grown properly look at nomadic Somalis from the past they had Caucasian features like small noses and lips.
Bro u sound like loser not everyone Somali has weird face and Somalis don't have small lips

Naa

Not Chun li
Skull types not skin colour bro Caucasian isn’t synonymous with whiteness. Caucasian can be south Asian North African and somalis
Going off the definition of race, skull shape isn't that important. Europeans and Somalis don't have the same features lol. Just identify as Somali

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

Going off the definition of race, skull shape isn't that important. Europeans and Somalis don't have the same features lol. Just identify as Somali

I do identify as Somali this is just skull types not racial classifications.

Bro u sound like loser not everyone Somali has weird face and Somalis don't have small lips
Lol bro ur 13 just say it’s complicated for you and Caucasian skulls don’t give a weird face lol. I think u mean thin lips not small sxb 😂

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Firstly there are many gulf countries with sizeable white populations and south africa white pop is like roughly 10% of the country but the gulf nations and south africa political systems like the senate are almost entirely black. Secondly segregation and discrimnation are exceptional part of the american experience because of slavery to this day your more likely to be racist if ur family lived in an area with many slaves compared to if they didn't .

Although slavery was abolished 150 years ago, its political legacy is alive and well, according to researchers who performed a new county-by-county analysis of census data and opinion polls of more than 39,000 southern whites.

The team of political scientists found that white Southerners who live today in the Cotton Belt where slavery and the plantation economy dominated are much more likely to express more negative attitudes toward blacks than their fellow Southerners who live in nearby areas that had few slaves. Residents of these former slavery strongholds are also more likely to identify as Republican and to express opposition to race-related policies such as affirmative action. https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=7202

Racism is uniquely american however discrimnation is not it's called a in-group preferences https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/ Furthermore your points abouts whites is void and null whites and non-whites with a western passport are treated better in poorer areas of the world. somali men with a western passport escape justice in kenya and somalia.

Racism is not unique to Americans because of slavery,there are countries in Europe who also had slaves and ones who did not and they are both racists.

My point about whites being treated well in Africa was to your point saying it’s just an issue of majority vs minority. Well whites are a minority in some places and as you admit they are treated very well. Ergo the reason blacks are mistreated here is not because we are a minority it’s because of a thing called racism. Racism involves discrimination but it’s more than that, it’s also a system of perpetuating that discrimination. Hence anyone can be discriminatory to anyone, but
( in the west) only whites can be racist, because they predominantly control the tools of power.

The reason Arab states do not have white representation is because they are not a democracy. They actually do not have any representation, even from their own people. But Europe/US are democratic. so the criteria with which we measure their fairness has to be different. A ruler and a thermometer are both used to measure things but you cannot use them interchangeably. Democratic countries have laws and constitutions that say every citizen has xyz rights. So when they fail to deliver those rights to some of their citizens - and this group is predominantly the black people - well then we require a different system of understanding what’s going on. It’s called racism.
South Africa is also a unique country because it has been illegal for them to actively discriminate blacks since like 1992! Nonetheless whites in South Africa absolutely hold power and are represented- because having senators or MPs is not the only way to have power and representation. My question is do white people in Africa have worse life outcomes than their black counterparts when you correct that statistic for age/gender/education. The answer is likely a resounding no. But in the west you can be black with a PhD, speaking the queens English and still be given a hard time. Racism

And you needn’t feel offended when I ask your age. I don’t say it is to be insulting. It’s a fact many people here are teens - like 13. So when I ask your age it helps me know who I am talking to and what tone to take. Like am I talking to a person my age whose just being a troll, or am I talking to a child who is just exercising their debate skills and half formed Ideas
( as I was at that same age - I am not saying I was better or smarter). But it does help to know and I mean no offence by it.

Last edited:
Bro stop begging this Caucasian shit. Wallahi it's embarrassing, just stick to Somali. No need to bootyclap for cadaans or madows.

Trending