BLM

the thing is, something being orange and blue are factual observations. So calling an orange an orange is a factual statement and calling a blue pen an orange pen is a false statement.

Whereas race is a social construct with no clear and exact definition. You can’t say calling a somali person a black person is akin to calling a cat a dog, because it’s not. Society created racial classifications, by trying your hardest to go against it you’re just wasting your breath and making yourself seem like a self-hater. They’re just calling you black, not like they’re calling you an idiot.
Hmmm so someone.tht give me.identitty tht is not. Mine.nor identitty so.if i.dont.identitty black.african.is self hate cuz european.light skin.man.and.black.african.me.say solol wowow

I thought he was talking about skin tone
No he is making a point that both are valid so it makes no logical sense to choose one over the other. Since race is a social construct it is all pseudoscientific bullshit. Categorising by melanin is equally as absurd as categorising by skull shape because at some point in our history we were categorised as Caucasian.

Did they really twerk on Washington? Do you mean that as a figure of speech or were they literally twerking for civil rights?
Go check out the BLM IG, they were literally twerking in Washington for MLK day. They explained it as a spiritual African dance to heal and shake away oppression. They also said black women are over sexulised so they are shaking their ass against the patriarchy.

And some dayuus here want us to follow these people. Wallahi they are gonna lead us straight to jahanam in the name of fighting oppression.

black women are over sexulised so they are shaking their ass against the patriarchy.

what?????

that is so strange.

well..... these days we get two options

A- Communists

B- White supremacist neo nazis

I CHOOSE A-

if we're going down, we're all going down together!

SAVE US XI JINPING!!!

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
what?????

that is so strange.

A- Communists

I CHOOSE A-

SAVE US XI JINPING!!!
Click quit the game

Who talking about suicide I was saying go to somalia or in ur case Mexico and dont come badk

ah... well whatever happens, happens.... if this whole country goes up in flames, I definitely have an exit plan.... but I doubt it happens under Biden... anyways, I think US should be part of Greater China

what?????

that is so strange.

A- Communists

I CHOOSE A-

SAVE US XI JINPING!!!
A or B get your lube ready cos your getting fucked.