BLM

@Tdl

Salty much? :lolbron: what a coon. You get laid with your classmate and suddenly you think the world is rosy and racism has ended with your orgasm. Dude, open your eyes and use your little brain. Racism in AMerica kills, deprives many of their human dignity on a daily basis, threatens the lives of everyone who isn't white. The list of race driven problems in America is too many from zoning, lack of equity, pay, education, where you can live, citizenship etc.
Godamn. Do you ever stop your calaacal. White people are too nice by your admission that a large segment of them support the crazy BLM because they feel sorry for the poor blacks.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah u dont have to.act like dog i can call.u dog cuz tht is how i view you
This is your logic not mine.since u say if everyone.view u as black.u accept it.why not.accept my view now.
listen, one crazy coonhead calling me a dog doesn’t make me a dog. The whole world is calling you black. Stop lying to yourself.

You’re a NEGRO.

I said overt discrimination u buffoon your ignorance is baffling. U don’t get lynched anymore do u get employers telling you we can’t risk employing

Only reason they can't do that are the laws passed to ban such open racism. But that only made racists change their tactics. Doesn't mean racism ended with the laws their forefathers weren;t happy to accept.

Republicans: > Racists, and white wanna be folks like Rubio who is despised by the white trump voting base. Nothing more degrading than not being accepted by these ignorant inbreeds. I think the rubios of America should just hang themselves for dignity's sake. That leaves Evangelicals who practice European pagan religion with the fake name of Chrsitianity to pass it as Monotheistic religion though clearly everyone of them is into self-worship and race. Christ would be the first to object to their racial religion.

There is no self respecting human in America who is republican or votes republican anymore. Many are embarrassed to have been a republican before.

You sound like that Idiot Tarrio fool who leads the Proud bouys with his African Bantu features yet thinks he is white. Goes to show the level of IQ these people have.

I can't contain my contempt for stupidity saxib,

Last edited:
listen, one crazy coonhead calling me a dog doesn’t make me a dog. The whole world is calling you black. Stop lying to yourself.

You’re a NEGRO.
So if the whole world called you a dog would you accept it.

Say I agree with him, now it's two people. Are closer to being a dog now?

Godamn. Do you ever stop your calaacal. White people are too nice by your admission that a large segment of them support the crazy BLM because they feel sorry for the poor blacks.

Every race has people with good conscience. The younger white Americans attended mixed schools and grew up with Black culture on their screens, so naturally, unlike their parents, they have a different exposure and life experiences. If some have reservations about blacks, they wouldn't be extreme in their racial views like their predecessors. That is the difference.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So if the whole world called you a dog would you accept it.

Say I agree with him, now it's two people. Are closer to being a dog now?
no. You guys don’t classify as a thinking person, maybe if your caretakers saw me as a dog :icon lol:

Also, are blacks and dogs comparable? You know what ‘comparable’ means? Please ask your nice caretaker to explain.

Every race has people with good conscience. The younger white Americans attended mixed schools and grew up with Black culture on their screens, so naturally, unlike their ignorant parents, they have a different exposure and life experiences. If some have reservations about blacks, they wouldn't be extreme in their racial views. That is the difference.
Lol you've been taught to fear some whites as the "evil ones" so can go suck on the teat of the "good one". Classic good cop, bad cop. At the end of the day they both want to conquere our homeland with neo-colonialism. It's only a matter of being nice or rude.

They let you larp as this brave freedom fighter against racial injustice to let off some steam. While the organisation is funded by multi national cooperations, which effectively run the government.

no. You guys don’t classify as a thinking person, maybe if your caretakers saw me as a dog :icon lol:

Also, are blacks and dogs comparable? You know what ‘comparable’ means? Please ask your nice caretaker to explain.
So is the cadaan racists who came up it thinking people.

The point isn't about comparison, it's about letting other people define your identity based on their bigotry and prejudice.

Lol you've been taught to fear some whites as the "evil ones" so can go suck on the teat of the "good one". Classic good cop, bad cop. At the end of the day they both want to conquere our homeland with neo-colonialism. It's only a matter of being nice or rude.

They let you larp as this brave freedom fighter against racial injustice to let off some steam. While the organisation is funded by multi national cooperations, which effectively run the government.

You must be into conspiracy theories and that everything you see is run by some obscure government agency, or by an organization with hidden agenda. Damn!

With that said, we are supposed to be fair and give credit to people who deserve it irrespective of their race and religion. So, yea, there are honest white folks in America whose desire for genuine co-existence between races can be seen in their actions. Acknowledging facts and being fair to others when they deserve is not akin to being fooled.

There is good and bad existing in parallel in the world.

Only reason they can't do that are the laws passed to ban such open racism. But that only made racists change their tactics. Doesn't mean racism ended with the laws their forefathers weren;t happy to accept.

Republicans: > Racists, and white wanna be folks like Rubio who is despised by the white trump voting base. Nothing more degrading than not being accepted by these ignorant inbreeds. I think the rubios of America should just hang themselves for dignity's sake. That leaves Evangelicals who practice European pagan religion with the fake name of Chrsitianity to pass it as Monotheistic religion though clearly everyone of them is into self-worship and race. Christ would be the first to object to their racial religion.

There is no self respecting human in America who is republican or votes republican anymore. Many are embarrassed to have been a republican before.

You sound like that Idiot Tarrio fool who leads the Proud bouys with his African Bantu features yet thinks he is white. Goes to show the level of IQ these people have.

I can't contain my contempt for stupidity saxib,
You retard keep the same standards for somalia would u advocate 10 millions europeans and arabs immigrating to somalia. Hispanics are arab-tier racist and you want 10 million of them in america are u fucking kidding me . I understand political racism like gerrymandering exists however u support the BLM which hasn't achieved much for black americans and advocates policies so extreme no-one in the political world takes them seriously bad example and good example would be the NAACP.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So is the cadaan racists who came up it thinking people.

The point isn't about comparison, it's about letting other people define your identity based on their bigotry and prejudice.
the world isn’t fair. If you want to tell everyone you’re not black with confidence, go ahead. But no one is responsible for the looks you’ll receive. :zhqjlmx:

the world isn’t fair. If you want to tell everyone you’re not black with confidence, go ahead. But no one is responsible for the looks you’ll receive. :zhqjlmx:
okay so if your orange and the whole world calls u blue are u blue besides somalis from the diaspora would not be able to assimilate in african bantu countries why is that my hotheaded friend :samwelcome:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
okay so if your orange and the whole world calls u blue are u blue besides somalis from the diaspora would not be able to assimilate in african bantu countries why is that my hotheaded friend :samwelcome:
Why did you quote my post if you were gonna completely ignore it. Let me say it again:

the world isn’t fair. If you want to tell everyone you’re not black with confidence, go ahead. But no one is responsible for the looks you’ll receive.

now am I wrong?

You must be into conspiracy theories and that everything you see is run by some obscure government agency, or by an organization with hidden agenda. Damn!

With that said, we are supposed to be fair and give credit to people who deserve irrespective of their race and religion. So, yea, there are honest white folks in America whose desire for genuine co-existence between races can be seen in their actions. Acknowledging facts and being fair to others when they deserve is not akin to being fooled.

There is good and bad existing in parallel in the world.
It's not a conspiracy, stop trynna insult me. Go take a look at the money.

I have no doubt that there are good white people but to say that the Democrats are the good whites is ludicrous.
Em6Brd5XEAEeYHq.jpg

You retard keep the same standards for somalia would u advocate 10 millions europeans and arabs immigrating to somalia. Hispanics are arab-tier racist and you want 10 million of them in america are u fucking kidding me . I understand political racism like gerrymandering exists however u support the BLM which hasn't achieved much for black americans and advocates policies so extreme no-one in the political world takes them seriously bad example and good example would be the NAACP.

I don't advocate mass migration to ethincly pure nations whether they are in Europe or Africa. America is different. It is a country based and built on a concept rather than on ethnicity or race. So when white racist folks claim it to be a European country, I have my loud objections to that. America is for everyone who is here legally or who was born here.

I also support giving the ten million Hispanics legal status because most of them work and pay taxes through the fake social security number they use to work. America makes millions of Dollars out of this community without the Federal government returning this money back to these immigrants because they can't apply for a tax return.

America should open legal migration based on jobs, refugee resettlement, and opportunities from all corners of the world.

Last edited: