BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

lool you mean the london protest that had 98% somalis was BLm protest. Such a lie....I know people that was there and they said outside of few arabs it was all somalis

Are somalis not part of the BLM movement? Anyway somalis disgraced that girls memory they couldnt hold their jahilnimo in for one day they had to show everyone how socially deprived they were. yuck.

It's actually so worrying how many people speak out of tone about BLM and have absolutley no idea what it's about.

Black Lives Matter UK - held a protest for Shukri Abdi (she died in the UK) why would they hold anything for her in america?
They had George Floyd protests in the U.K, Canada, Poland, Kenya, etc. when he died in the U.S so that logic doesn't really make sense. There were protests for Shukri Abdi in Toronto and L.A so Somalis definitely should've protested for our sister in MN.

Are somalis not part of the BLM movement? Anyway somalis disgraced that girls memory they couldnt hold their jahilnimo in for one day they had to show everyone how socially deprived they were. yuck.
so blm is now ethnicity and not all black people as one as you guys would like to say? So why did none of the other blacks who cares so much about black people join somalis in this protest?

so blm is now ethnicity and not all black people as one as you guys would like to say? So why did none of the other blacks who cares so much about black people join somalis in this protest?

Everyone's been showing out for Shukri Abdi your attempts to cause division and hatred won't work. Prior to the protest that happened on saturday how much coverage did Shukri's story get? So many people donated, signed petitions, showed out for Shukri. This protest that happened in on Saturday had a great turn out you should be happy about that. The case is ongoing.

it was a joke of a protest.
really but protesting for a criminal woman beater is real and worth it? Both George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks were men with criminal history who had history of beating women. Shame Shukris life wasnt worth as much as these great men

really but protesting for a criminal woman beater is real and worth it? Both George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks were men with criminal history who had history of beating women. Shame Shukris life wasnt worth as much as these great men
He was in os too

Look at the way you twist things. The somalis made the protest a joke by singing and dancing. uff go attack them if you want to move so defensive

Look at the way you twist things. The somalis made the protest a joke by singing and dancing. uff go attack them if you want to move so defensive
funny how you didnt question anything i said about them being criminals and women beaters. In fact Brooks was out on bail for beating his black wife and black children

He was in os too
I know the man had long criminal and drug history and did low level with crack heads. They love to paint him as this great guy. Not saying he deserved to die. But he was trash

funny how you didnt question anything i said about them being criminals and women beaters. In fact Brooks was out on bail for beating his black wife and black children

So does this mean he derserved to die in the hands of police? What does this have to do with the BLM movement?

So does this mean he derserved to die in the hands of police? What does this have to do with the BLM movement?
You said the shukri protest was a joke, but protesting for these criminals wasnt? You said somalis singing was joke, but the looting and rioting destroying peoples business was ok? You BLM people make no sense. If you care about black lives so much protest the thousand of George Floyds and Rayshard Brooks who are alive who make black peoples lives living hell

I just peeped your yet again nonsensical comparison.

Police (meant to protect the public) murdered George Floyd. His murder available to view online. The cops werent arrested. Hence the start of protests.

Shukri Abdi was murdered by her classmates last year the case is ongoing and im thankful now her case is getting more attention.

You pointing out the awful things they've done in their lives doesnt justify murder. All you're doing is showing me you have some deep rooted hatred for black people lool

The fact that you're now trying to degrade the black lives matter movement to furthur inflate your bigoted views is disgusting. People were looting and burning down buildings because police
disproportionately target black people, they murder black people and get away with it. They were angry thats an angry reaction.

Somalis held the first protest for shukri abdi and turned it into a motive. That's the joke. Proper snapchatting "we turned it into a somali street party" yeah ...

I just peeped your yet again nonsensical comparison.

Police (meant to protect the public) murdered George Floyd. His murder available to view online. The cops werent arrested. Hence the start of protests.

Shukri Abdi was murdered by her classmates last year the case is ongoing and im thankful now her case is getting more attention.

You pointing out the awful things they've done in their lives doesnt justify murder. All you're doing is showing me you have some deep rooted hatred for black people lool

The fact that you're now trying to degrade the black lives matter movement to furthur inflate your bigoted views is disgusting. People were looting and burning down buildings because police
disproportionately target black people, they murder black people and get away with it. They were angry thats an angry reaction.

Somalis held the first protest for shukri abdi and turned it into a motive. That's the joke. Proper snapchatting "we turned it into a somali street party" yeah ...

We have an ideology frame. we are trained marxist.

.If you care about black lives so much protest the thousand of George Floyds and Rayshard Brooks who are alive who make black peoples lives living hell

Did you just make the black on black crime argument that racist cadaan people cricle jerk over?

:camby: hang it tf up. you black men are so embarassing

Did you just make the black on black crime argument that racist cadaan people cricle jerk over?

:camby: hang it tf up. you black men are so embarassing

On that note i rest my case.
No you made the classic defense argument. Dont bring up issues in black community, because thats what white people do to discredit us. so anyone who bring up our inconsistency is using white supremacy argument. kinda neat though isnt it. anyone who question our intention support racism. Tell me are you a marxist as well?

No you made the classic defense argument. Dont bring up issues in black community, because thats what white people do to discredit us. so anyone who bring up our inconsistency is using white supremacy argument. kinda neat though isnt it. anyone who question our intention support racism. Tell me are you a marxist as well?

What you typed made no sense. You should do more reading on this topic because it's quite clear you're getting offended over things you don't understand. The BLM movement isnt this terrorist organisation you think it is :ftw9nwa:. You sound like an uncle tom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nuclear family structure is made by cadaan people for cadaan people.

You man really should crack open a book. Learn definitions of the things you're oh so offended by.

May every somali women you come across kick you to the curb for your abhorrent views.

They had a higher marriage rate than whites before the government put crack into their communities and started the war on drugs.
yes. I feel really bad for them for all that plus all the gangs and planned parent hood, basically every bad thing in the black community caused by the government. so I don't blame them at all for being dysfunctional but I do kind of blame them for not listening to the woke ones among them

Trending