BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

Yeah probably....such a weird thing to say wallahi. See how she is avoiding what she brought up and trying to turn it on us. She said family structure is white man thing. But she is avoiding to explain what she meant
ddfdksswsfkj ku tiri, so I'm convinced this is a bot now.

loool too funny. You gotta admit we caught you there and you cant explain yourself now. I know its awkward position to be in cause you know anything you add to that statement will just dig it deeper for you

So let me get this straight you're trying to shame me for not explaing something to you lool

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

BLM openly state they don't care about the traditional black family and they have their own agenda

@Jaydaan @Jimmer

/thread

Last edited:
Yikes :vo3yidw:

Transphobia ain't cute guys and gals. Black transwomen are disproportionately attacked compared to their cis counterpart. Of course BLM would advocate for them, they are black.

Even disregarding your religious beliefs about transgenders do you really support someone's life being in danger because of something they can't change?

:farole: Me at this thread

I really find it disturbing wallahi the emergence of individuals like @Scourge venom and @p!nkglitter who are so self-assured in their ways of thinking that they can take such a tone of actually possessing the moral high ground.

In reality, their comprehension of the history of the thought underpinning the social justice discourse (and the ascendant "transphobia" subset) is extremely superficial and they are really just riding the bandwagon. They have these opinions and are so vehement in them because it is the majority opinion in their online milieu. This is a predominantly American moral panic which we, as Somalis with our deen and theocentric daqan, should not immerse ourselves in nor accept.

In conclusion, all Somalis who are way too online, especially BLM xalimos who spend their days on Twitter, must be sent on daqancelis tout suite.

How can you be so LOUD and so very wrong.

girl bye.

Like i said Facts don't care about your feelings.
kfksdflsjfk what?
Black lives matter is against police brutality for all black people. I dont understand why there's so much focus on trans just say you hate gay people and go don't dance around the topic
You think being gay is a choice. You're definitely not ready for this conversation
Yikes :vo3yidw:

Transphobia ain't cute guys and gals. Black transwomen are disproportionately attacked compared to their cis counterpart. Of course BLM would advocate for them, they are black.

Even disregarding your religious beliefs about transgenders do you really support someone's life being in danger because of something they can't change?

815.png

The fact that @p!nkglitter and @Scourge venom have used many of the phrases succinctly displayed in this meme shows that you two are far too online, have a superficial understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the social justice movement but have yet accepted the ideas of social justice wholly. I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your support for this.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why would they need to mention black trans people? Are you now withdrawing your support for BLM because you've come to the realisation they protect and stand for ALL black lives and not just black men? LGBT+ people have been around for a very long time. By "people" do you mean homophobes? We don't need those with bigoted views infilitrating the BLM movement. It's always been about freedom and equality for ALL black people. I don't know what gave you the impression black trans people were left out of the discussion. Loool "anti-family" that's a new one haha
No-One likes your gay agenda.

You seen what happened to Shane Dawson he's cancelled for trying to make people gay.

Forcing a child to eat penis cookies:mjlol: