BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

No I can see through the gay agenda and trans like I said are extreme minority which are people with high mental and drug problem who lives a much riskier lives than the average people. The whole changing the concept of women and saying dudes who wear dresses are women now is simply sick

Are you okay? loool

How many black trans people die of police brutality each year? I reckon the number would be significantly low, so there's little reason to mention, "what you can do for black trans lives".

Its cuz your pro LGBT stances don't fit the deen, thats why I asked.

What LGBT stance? I simply said Black Lives Matter is inclusive of all black people. Are you denying black trans people the right to live? if so how are you any different then the racists? You just want power equal to the white man not freedom for all and if that's the case we don't want you associating with BLM.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What LGBT stance?

tenor.gif

looool your homophobia is showing.

About "your LGBT stance doesnt fit with the deen" like allah wasnt the one who made them who they are in the first place loool.
Hang it up:camby:

How many black trans people die of police brutality each year? I reckon the number would be significantly low, so there's little reason to mention, "what you can do for black trans lives".
Yep. Also if they gonna be honest. They need to talk about the risky lifestyle a lot of trans live. Many of them is in the same business, have high drug usage and high amount of mental illness. Many has mislead men which has lead to violence as well

Yep. Also if they gonna be honest. They need to talk about the risky lifestyle a lot of trans live. Many of them is in the same business, have high drug usage and high amount of mental illness. Many has mislead men which has lead to violence as well

Are these just false stories your associating black trans people with? isnt that the same thing white people say about black men?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
About "your LGBT stance doesnt fit with the deen" like allah wasnt the one who made them who they are in the first place loool.
Hang it up:camby:
By your logic allah also made rapists who they are, he also made murderers who they are...

So go ahead and march in the streets to free up all the rapists and killers.

By your logic allah also made rapists who they are, he also made murderers who they are...

So go ahead and march in the streets to free up all the rapists and killers.

No, because those people made a choice. It's really not that hard to understand. Are you being purposefully obtuse or are you genuinely an idiot?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If they wanna stop being killed can you blame them? Being killed is not fun.
Tricking a man into thinking you're a real woman and then when he finds out that you're actually a man then proceeds to either beat the shit out of you or kill. Those former men need to stop lying to themselves and to the men they pursuit.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No, because those people made a choice. It's really not that hard to understand. Are you being purposefully obtuse or are you genuinely an idiot?
Nope, No one is born gay. That's stupid. Of course you'd believe that, I'm guessing it's my cue to leave.

I don't like arguing with braindead morons who believe gay people don't choose to be gay.