BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

What you typed made no sense. You should do more reading on this topic because it's quite clear you're getting offended over things you don't understand. The BLM movement isnt this terrorist organisation you think it is :ftw9nwa:. You sound like an uncle tom.

Nuclear family structure is made by cadaan people for cadaan people.

You man really should crack open a book. Learn definitions of the things you're oh so offended by.

May every somali women you come across kick you to the curb for your abhorrent views.
I showed you a video of the co funder of BLM saying we are trained marxist and thats our ideological frame. But its still made up? And family structure is cadaan made thing lool. You just proving everything we are saying.

What you typed made no sense. You should do more reading on this topic because it's quite clear you're getting offended over things you don't understand. The BLM movement isnt this terrorist organisation you think it is :ftw9nwa:. You sound like an uncle tom.

You man really should crack open a book. Learn definitions of the things you're oh so offended by.

May every somali women you come across kick you to the curb for your abhorrent views.
what are you talking about? :oh6b81q:

I showed you a video of the co funder of BLM saying we are trained marxist and thats our ideological frame. But its still made up? And family structure is cadaan made thing lool. You just proving everything we are saying.

Did i say it was made up? Black lives matter are radicals why is this so suprising to you?? Are you scared of marxists? lool

The average person doesn't even know who these people are. Its more of a slogan than a organization. They are hella opportunistic :russ:
Its a powerful slogan. Black lives matter. we are for justice and equality. Offcourse everyone support that. But when thats not your real goal and you have your own agenda. Then you have to be called out. But they are gonna be exposed soon. There is only so much they can hide behind questioning us is racist. They will have to show where their donation goes and that will wake people up

I never said gay was choice, but tell me how is family structure white man thing?

You did, you also tried to equate child sex abuse and gay people.

Google is free.

I think maybe she thinks black people were mating in the jungles before white people civilized them. or she thinks that people of color should always seek the fringe lifestyle

"mating in the jungles" is that your tone deaf view of your own people. White people civilised you? Somalis are actually so embarassing lool

White people really have you lot believe that they're civilised people? the ones who didnt practice any personal hygiene? causing the plague? sifjsdfsmfklsdnf

Last edited:
I think maybe she thinks black people were mating in the jungles before white people civilized them. or she thinks that people of color should always seek the fringe lifestyle
Yeah probably....such a weird thing to say wallahi. See how she is avoiding what she brought up and trying to turn it on us. She said family structure is white man thing. But she is avoiding to explain what she meant

Yeah probably....such a weird thing to say wallahi. See how she is avoiding what she brought up and trying to turn it on us. She said family structure is white man thing. But she is avoiding to explain what she meant

lool @ me if you wanna chat. Proper whispering like some .
:camby:

I already asked you to explain what you meant with

Thats your exact words. Tell us then

I don't know what gave you the impression that i would sit here explaining my views. If you want to genuinley know read up on it there's plenty of information online. If you dont believe it thats also fine too. It doesn't make any difference to me. You dont need to cape for cadaan people this hard it's okay to be black walalo x

I don't know what gave you the impression that i would sit here explaining my views. If you want to genuinley know read up on it there's plenty of information online. If you dont believe it thats also fine too. It doesn't make any difference to me. You dont need to cape for cadaan people this hard it's okay to be black walalo x
You're full of it:lolbron:

loool too funny. You gotta admit we caught you there and you cant explain yourself now. I know its awkward position to be in cause you know anything you add to that statement will just dig it deeper for you

Trending