BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of??

i dont know why you're comparing LGBT folks to rapists? rapists choose to rape.
@Jimmer come and look at this retard lmao.

this FEMALE really asked "oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of?". :drakelaugh:

OF COURSE NOT, BUCKO! DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wallahi I'm done man... wtf is this :drakewtf:
anyone can become a rapist. i dont understand this comparison that's being made.

you cant change your sexual orientation
. loool
YES YOU CAN!!!! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE ARGUING ABOUT!!!

now imma just ignore you. You really do have 68 iq

@Jimmer come and look at this retard lmao.

this FEMALE really asked "oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of?". :drakelaugh:

OF COURSE NOT, BUCKO! DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR

I was taking the piss out of you...
how you trying to exclude LGBT from the conversation about LGBT?
It's like telling black people to not speak up on racisim because they shouldn't be believed kfksdflsjfk what?

oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of??

i dont know why you're comparing LGBT folks to rapists? rapists choose to rape.
He said racist not rapist in his response his claim is that sexual abuse as a child
Disproportionately leads to homosexuality.
Your claim: Muh feelings they said so maybe because one tends to block off abuse and trauma

It was created for AA's and police brutality. They're just twisting shit.

It's disgusting how many Somalis in MN were supporting BLM hard but they made no protest for Shukri Abdi AUN

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Many girls become lesbians when they got indoctrinated by feminism to hate men
I remember seeing a twitter post about this girl that suddenly decided she was bisexual because she was "done with men" and married a girl.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

It's disgusting how many Somalis in MN were supporting BLM hard but they made no protest for Shukri Abdi AUN
The literal CREATORS of blm are lesbian women and have clearly said it was for black lgbt.

It's actually so worrying how many people speak out of tone about BLM and have absolutley no idea what it's about.

Black Lives Matter UK - held a protest for Shukri Abdi (she died in the UK) why would they hold anything for her in america?

It's actually so worrying how many people speak out of tone about BLM and have absolutley no idea what it's about.

Black Lives Matter UK - held a protest for Shukri Abdi (she died in the UK) why would they hold anything for her in america?
lool you mean the london protest that had 98% somalis was BLm protest. Such a lie....I know people that was there and they said outside of few arabs it was all somalis

The poor girl deserves more than a protest in the Uk George Floyd had protests in xamar.

Black lives matter is against police brutality for all black people. I dont understand why there's so much focus on trans just say you hate gay people and go don't dance around the topic

Trending