BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

There's substantial evidence that gay people choose to be gay from childhood trauma or pop-culture.

Saying there's "substantial evidence" doesn't actually mean there's substantial evidence. There would never be any evidence to the claims you're making because it isnt true.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Saying there's "substantial evidence" doesn't actually mean there's substantial evidence. There would never be any evidence to the claims you're making because it isnt true.
Reports of parental maltreatment during childhood in a United States population-based survey of homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual adults

Homosexual/bisexual men reported higher rates than heterosexual men of childhood emotional and any physical maltreatment (including major physical maltreatment) by their mother/maternal guardian and major physical maltreatment by their father/paternal guardian. In contrast, homosexual/bisexual women, as compared to heterosexual women, reported higher rates of major physical maltreatment by both their mother/maternal guardian and their father/paternal guardian. Differences among individuals with differing sexual orientations were most pronounced for the more extreme forms of physical maltreatment.

Corliss HL, Cochran SD, Mays VM. Reports of parental maltreatment during childhood in a United States population-based survey of homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual adults. Child Abuse Negl. 2002;26(11):1165-1178. doi:10.1016/s0145-2134(02)00385-x

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No, you show me considering there's "substantial evidence" go on ..
Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?

Childhood sexual abuse and non-sexual maltreatment were approximately linearly predictive with report of same-sex attraction, partners, and identity (Tables 1 and and2).2). All of the family characteristics used as instruments strongly predicted experience of sexual abuse and maltreatment. The strongest association was between parental alcohol abuse and non-sexual maltreatment (Wald F-statistic = 812); the weakest association was between presence of a stepparent and non-sexual maltreatment (Wald F-statistic = 23)
Roberts, A. L., Glymour, M. M., & Koenen, K. C. (2013). Does maltreatment in childhood affect sexual orientation in adulthood?. Archives of sexual behavior, 42(2), 161–171. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10508-012-0021-9

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are these supposed to prove? That gay people choose to be gay? as that isn't what any of these are saying
These are showing that gay people have experienced MUCH higher rates of maltreatment (mainly sexual abuse).

Since you're a female I will be explaining this nice and slowly. It can not be a huge fluke that kids that were sexually abused happened to be kids that were gay.

There's always a cause for everything, and an effect for everything. Cause and Effect.

Gay kids (who don't know they're gay yet) happen to magnetically and supernaturally attract more sexual abuse as children, than straight kids.

Cause: Being gay
Effect: Abuse

Or vice versa.

Kids who were originally normal, were sexually abused and maltreated, which causes their sexual orientation to change

Cause: Abuse
Effect: Being gay

Hence the title: "Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?" The literal post you quoted, was asking that question. Are you purposely obtuse or genuinely an idiot?

These are showing that gay people have experienced MUCH higher rates of maltreatment (mainly sexual abuse).

Since you're a female I will be explaining this nice and slowly. It can not be a huge fluke that kids that were sexually abused happened to be kids that were gay.

There's always a cause for everything, and an effect for everything. Cause and Effect.

Gay kids (who don't know they're gay yet) happen to magnetically and supernaturally attract more sexual abuse as children, than straight kids.

Cause: Being gay
Effect: Abuse

Or vice versa.

Kids who were originally normal, were sexually abused and maltreated, which causes their sexual orientation to change

Cause: Abuse
Effect: Being gay

Hence the title: "Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?" The literal post you quoted, was asking that question. Are you purposely obtuse or genuinely an idiot?

Are you suggesting that every person in the LGBT+ community has suffered some form of childhood abuse therefore turning them gay? because if thats the case you're a bigger nacaas then i thought.

The overwhelming response of LGBT people themselves, is that they were born that way. Who are you to speak over them?

You really thought you did something didnt you?

Hang it up :camby:

Are you suggesting that every person in the LGBT+ community has suffered some form of childhood abuse therefore turning them gay? because if thats the case you're a bigger nacaas then i thought.

The overwhelming response of LGBT people themselves, is that they were born that way. Who are you to speak over them?

Yes, most of them have.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I am not suggesting that all, I am suggesting that most of them were messed up as kids, and the rest are degenerates who just like d*cks in their butts. I obviously brought evidence for myself, whereas you're just claiming this and that.

Facts don't care about your feelings :it0tdo8:

Notice you didn't even address all the statistics

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"Female" as well? yuck men are the weakest links loool
I called you a female because the last time I argued with someone and I called them a woman. They got mad and told me they were underage.

So wtf do you want from me?!?! For all I know you could be 12 or even 25. I'll call you a female because the only thing I know is your gender.

I am not suggesting that all, I am suggesting that most of them were messed up as kids, and the rest are degenerates who just like d*cks in their butts. I obviously brought evidence for myself, whereas you're just claiming this and that.

Facts don't care about your feelings :it0tdo8:

Notice you didn't even address all the statistics

Me too, I can bring reports which furthur my own arguments but why when the universally held view is that gay people didnt choose to be gay. lool

How can you be so LOUD and so very wrong.

Furthurmore why are you speaking over LGBT people? When they've said over and over they didn't choose their sexual orientation. girl bye.

Like i said Facts don't care about your feelings.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Me too, I can bring reports which furthur my own arguments but why when the universally held view is that gay people didnt choose to be gay. lool

Furthurmore why are you speaking over LGBT people? When they've said over and over they didn't choose their sexual orientation. girl bye.

Just because gay people tell you they're born gay. Doesn't mean it's true. Literally simple logic can tell you that their disproportionate accounts of childhood abuse and their sexuality is correlated.

Even if EVERY single racist told you they were born racist, would you believe them? Or would you "speak over racist people, When they've said over and over they didn't choose their racism".

Last reply, you obviously suffer from cognitive dissonance. p!nk Glitter.

They weren't born gay, certain experiences made them gay.

Cope harder.

Just because gay people tell you they're born gay. Doesn't mean it's true. Literally simple logic can tell you that their disproportionate accounts of childhood abuse and their sexuality is correlated.

Even if EVERY single racist told you they were born racist, would you believe them? Or would you "speak over racist people, When they've said over and over they didn't choose their racism".

Last reply, you obviously suffer from cognitive dissonance. p!nk Glitter.
oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of??

i dont know why you're comparing LGBT folks to rapists? rapists choose to rape.

oh so we shouldnt believe the people we're speaking of??

i dont know why you're comparing LGBT folks to rapists? rapists choose to rape.

anyone can become a rapist. i dont understand this comparison that's being made.

you cant change your sexual orientation. loool

Trending

Latest posts