Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of that means didly squat if you are today begging for food and shelter and roaming the earth like gypsies looking for people to take you in. You'are a failure.

What else!?
Sorry, but we're still far better then you. Who lives of the money that the white man has made for you. At lest we have a nation of our own, with our own culture and history. What do you have?. You make fun of our country, somalia. But you can't even run a fucking city, without turning it into shit (detroit).:siilaanyolaugh:

@Emily Calling yourself ethiopian, yet you're here sticking your ass for this black american. How would your people look at you, i don't think you're ethiopian either. Probably a bantu or black american. :susp:

Sorry, but we're still far better then you. Who lives of the money that the white man has made for you. At lest we have a nation of our own, with our own culture and history. What do you have?. You make fun of our country, somalia. But you can't even run a fucking city, without turning it into shit (detroit).:siilaanyolaugh:

Come on dude...yes AAs forefathers were sold into slavery...but throughout history many other people were sold into slavery. AAs in the short 400 hundred years they have been here have influenced the world in a way that somalians could only dream about.

You have a country and resources and yet you have somehow managed to have your people risking their lives to get away from your great country...literally men..women and children clawing their way out of that place not caring where they end up....relying on the good graces of foreigners to feed and cloth them including the very country that AAs have bled in to open it up so that you can now come in and get a hot meal and a roof over your head. The irony of it all.

Sorry dude that is the somalian story today.....and that's nothing to beat your chest about.

Come on dude...yes AAs forefathers were sold into slavery...but throughout history many other people were sold into slavery. AAs in the short 400 hundred years they have been here have influenced the world in a way that somalians could only dream about.

You have a country and resources and yet you have somehow managed to have your people risking their lives to get away from your great country...literally men..women and children clawing their way out of that place not caring where they end up....relying on the good graces of foreigners to feed and cloth them including the very country that AAs have bled in to open it up so that you can now come in and get a hot meal and a roof over your head. The irony of it all.

Sorry dude that is the somalian story today.....and that's nothing to beat your chest about.
Shut the f*ck up. We have the entire world going against our people. Our country sits on one of the most oil rich, strategic places on the planet. We've accomplished great empires, and our ancestors gave birth to the Ancient Egyptians. Meanwhile you blacks were sold by your own West African brothers and you guys are housed and fed by the white man to this day. You have no room to talk.
:ufdup:

Shut the f*ck up. We have the entire world going against our people. Our country sits on one of the most oil rich, strategic places on the planet. We've accomplished great empires, and our ancestors gave birth to the Ancient Egyptians. Meanwhile you blacks were sold by your own West African brothers and you guys are housed and fed by the white man to this day. You have no room to talk.
:ufdup:

Why would the entire world go against your people? And if you are so oil rich how come your people are so dirt poor? So many questions. Look i don't want to get into a pissing contest with you but everybody claim great empires...but really...all of that....if true...really doesn't amount to a hill of beans if your community is in a sh*tty place today. Don't you think?

Why would the entire world go against your people? And if you are so oil rich how come your people are so dirt poor? So many questions. Look i don't want to get into a pissing contest with you but everybody claim great empires...but really...all of that....if true...really doesn't amount to a hill of beans if your community is in a sh*tty place today. Don't you think?
You're dumb as f*ck, aren't you? If you live in a very strategic region, you'll constantly have foreign powers destabilizing and invading you. You negros haven't went through jackshit since like the 60's and y'all are still crying. You don't see Somalis whining all day about famines, wars, or our nation being carved up because we are a strong people. And if you hate Somalis so much, gtfo.
:camby:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily Calling yourself ethiopian, yet you're here sticking your ass for this black american. How would your people look at you, i don't think you're ethiopian either. Probably a bantu or black american. :susp:
A pan African Ethiopian:rejoice:
why are you hating other blacks ? Aren’t you black :what:

This is too funny. You're trying to judge somalia at it's weakest times. Why don't you talk about somalia when it was at it's peak in 1970s. It was the fastest growing country in the whole of africa with the strongest military power. It also had the highest GPD in the whole of africa. There were free education, and a lot of jobs. There were also so many people from around the world, visiting somali and enjoying the somali beaches. Somalia in this golden age, was the most influential african country. Also both russia and america were even fight over it, because of the strategic position that it held. Somalia is also a country filled with resources, and because of this. So many countries wants to control it, so that they can take it's resources. If you add all this, plus our vast culture and history. It's simply impossible for you black americans to compare to us.

You guys have been nothing but slaves who got their rights not long ago, you have almost zero influence in america, let alone the whole world. Also you guys can't even be proud of obama, since he is a african. So, the only black president of the united state, turned out to be a african. Tell me, what bloody culture or even history do you people have that can be considered glorious. Also what did you guys even influence, seriously. You guys have been piggyback ridding the white folks this whole time. You guys have literally nothing to be proud about.

Last edited:
You're dumb as f*ck, aren't you? If you live in a very strategic region, you'll constantly have foreign powers destabilizing and invading you. You negros haven't went through jackshit since like the 60's and y'all are still crying. You don't see Somalis whining all day about famines, wars, or our nation being carved up because we are a strong people. And if you hate Somalis so much, gtfo.
:camby:

ok then so break it down for me....you live in a strategic region...your soil is rich...you have a great culture...a magnificent history and so forth and so on.....
then how does that add up to y'all stampeding outta that place like your arses are on fire?

A pan African Ethiopian:rejoice:
why are you hating other blacks ? Aren’t you black :what:
I'm a somali, not black. If you're talking about skin color, then i'm brown. Unless you're color blind, then you should know the difference between brown and black. :ivers:
I also highly doubt that you're ethiopian. You have been doing nothing but ass licking these black americans, like you're one of them. I haven't seen any ethiopian doing this before. :farmajoyaab:

This is too funny. You're trying to judge somalia at it's weakest times. Why don't you talk about somalia when it was at it's peak in 1970s. It was the fastest growing country in the whole of africa with the strongest military power. It also had the highest GPD in the whole of africa. There were free education, and a lot of jobs. There were also so many people from around the world, visiting somali and enjoying the somali beaches. Somali in this golden age, was the most influential african country. Also both russia and america were even fight over it, because of the strategic position that it held. Somalia is also a country filled with resources, and because of this. So many countries wants to control it, so that they can take it's resources. If you add all this, plus our vast culture and history. It's simply impossible for you black americans to compare to us.

If all of that is true then how come you are fleeing your country in droves. I can offer my thoughts on it but i don't want to offend so i'll give you the floor. Why if you have all of that so many of you are refugees begging food and shelter in foreign countries.

You guys have been nothing but slaves who got their rights not long ago, you have almost zero influence in america, let alone the whole world. Also you guys can't even be proud of obama, since he is a african. So, the only black president of the united state, turned out to be a african. Tell me, what bloody culture or even history do you people have that can be considered glorious. Also what did you guys even influence, seriously. You guys have been piggyback ridding the white folks this whole time. You guys have literally nothing to be proud about.

Dude i don't have the time to get into it but you name the field and i can show you notable black americans who have contributed....despite the fact that they were slaves and then discriminated against by the majority. Btw America is their country...it wouldn't be what it is without the AAs that help to make it so. Put respect on the people's name...they have helped to build America into the great country that it is today so you and your people are directly and indirectly eating from their hands as well when you accept food and shelter from America.

This from a black American. Theres alot of holes in pan africanism. @Emily . It's cool to identify as black, but its naive to think we're all look at the same. I has been proven that lighter skin blacks get preferable treatment.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm a somali, not black. If you're talking about skin color, then i'm brown.

tenor.gif

ok then so break it down for me....you live in a strategic region...your soil is rich...you have a great culture...a magnificent history and so forth and so on.....
then how does that add up to y'all stampeding outta that place like your arses are on fire?
You are one dumbass Madow aren't you? A strategic region isn't a good thing. It means constant foreign meddling and destabilization. And atleast my people put up a fight against literally every world power. You losers bow down to the white man and lust after his women. Go back to West Africa, you invader. You're not from the Americas either.
:ivers:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This from a black American. Theres alot of holes in pan africanism. @Emily . It's cool to identify as black, but its naive to think we're all look at the same. I has been proven that lighter skin blacks get preferable treatment.

Lightskin blacks are black as the dinka blacks. Stop the colorism. African Americans come in all shades.
I am not gonna watch dumb YouTube videos

If all of that is true then how come you are fleeing your country in droves. I can offer my thoughts on it but i don't want to offend so i'll give you the floor. Why if you have all of that so many of you are refugees begging food and shelter in foreign countries.
You clearly got a computer and google, you can go and search it on the internet yourself. Do i look like a wikipedia to you.

Dude i don't have the time to get into it but you name the field and i can show you notable black americans who have contributed....despite the fact that they were slaves and then discriminated against by the majority. Btw America is their country...it wouldn't be what it is without the AAs that help to make it so. Put respect on the people's name...they have helped to build America into the great country that it is today so you and your people are directly and indirectly eating from their hands as well when you accept food and shelter from America.

America is owned by the white man, and clearly not the black folks. You saying that you're giving the somali people living in america food, is nothing but bullshit. You yourself is clearly getting your food from the white man, along side the somali. You have nothing to be proud of. Once again, you have not influenced the world in any shape or form. You have yet to tell me what the hell you did that influenced the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending