Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
They do have a slight point though. People generally look down on black women unless they're really pretty. An average white or Asian girl has a better chance of getting hit on than an average black girl

Last edited:
They do have a slight point though. People generally look down on black women unless they're really pretty. An average white or Asian girl has a better chance of getting hit on than an average black girl
That may be true. Do you think they get approached less often because of their looks or the stigma attached to them?

Kratos

Sonder
That may be true. Do you think they get approached less often because of their looks or the stigma attached to them?

Both. Most of them are ugly but even when they're not, many guys don't want to date black girls because they look down on blackness. Even black men.

I
What is wrong with madow women? They went on a Buzzfeed video to complain about how undesirable they were because of their race:
:mjlol:
I call bullshit. I usually end up attracting non black men that dont arent typically into black chicks. Such as my current boyfriend. It's about your personality and confidence. And I'm darkskinned

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes darling I’m allowed to date whoever I want but I’m definitely not into raw meat eating salmonellosis having men.
Raw meat eaters don’t want your terrorist ass.
Ayrabs are despised in America thanks to the media painting them as crazy Muslim suicide bombers.

Raw meat eaters don’t want your terrorist ass.
Ayrabs are despised in America thanks to the media painting them as crazy Muslim suicide bombers.
Are you stupid? Muslims are despised and surprisingly enough that is something you’re happy about?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are you stupid? Muslims are despised and surprisingly enough that is something you’re happy about?

Why are you assuming everyone here is a Muslim:what1:

And also only Ayrab Muslims are despised
For some reason the religion is synonymous with Ayrabs.

Last edited:
Beautiful black queens:it0tdo8:
Often imitated but never duplicated
lies like this don't solve your problems as black women. If this were true, you wouldn't be out there complaining.

Black women are undesirable. That's a damn fact, no amount of calling yourself quwaynz will mask that or change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts