Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Black women openly say they don’t like white guys and their skin tone, some of them even say they don’t like light skin black guys yet they play the victim card when men of all races find them undesirable.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lies like this don't solve your problems as black women. If this were true, you wouldn't be out there complaining.

Black women are undesirable. That's a damn fact, no amount of calling yourself quwaynz will mask that or change that.
Black women are fierce, beautiful, and intelligent. There were more black women elected on Tuesday than white and other minority women. Even the op is obsessed with Beyoncé, a very loud and proud black woman.
And why y’all acting like y’all ain’t blacks:gucciwhat:
Weird African booty scratching coons :bell:

Very simple, outside of mass obesity in proportion to every other ethnic group, they have simply succumbed to the mass cultural war against them.

They were always depicted in media and movies as the masculine, loud destructive force with empty slogan's like "the strong black women", "she can do it all alone", "you have to be strong to deal with her" mantra's.

They ignorantly embraced this culture that was handed down to them much like the filthy rap music run by the Jew's their male's embraced.

While the Asian/White women are repeatedly depicted as intelligent, calculative, submissive and feminine.

Our Xaalimo's are already following that same path, in fact I would argue they are worse since they would do things that even the worst of the AA women is ashamed off.

Like coming on national TV to propose to effeminate looking gaal K-pop star

Very simple, outside of mass obesity in proportion to every other ethnic group, they have simply succumbed to the mass cultural war against them.

They were always depicted in media and movies as the masculine, loud destructive force with empty slogan's like "the strong black women", "she can do it all alone", "you have to be strong to deal with her" mantra's.

They ignorantly embraced this culture that was handed down to them much like the filthy rap music run by the Jew's their male's embraced.

While the Asian/White women are repeatedly depicted as intelligent, calculative, submissive and feminine.

Our Xaalimo's are already following that same path, in fact I would argue they are worse since they would do things that even the worst of the AA women is ashamed off.

Like coming on national TV to propose to effeminate looking gaal K-pop star
Yeah but at least somali girls look feminine

What is wrong with madow women? They went on a Buzzfeed video to complain about how undesirable they were because of their race:
:mjlol:
I can't help them! their own men reject them. I would date a black woman but due to love for my ppl i don't think i would marry one unless my wife allows me a second wife.

:manny:

Maybe they can go towards Asian men, there's still a vacancy left in Asian men, nvm asian ain't manly enough to handle them:trumpsmirk:
chinese-man-beat-black-woman-with-machette.jpg

Ain't man enough huh??

:ummhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is wrong with madow women? They went on a Buzzfeed video to complain about how undesirable they were because of their race:
:mjlol:

Does she mean other races dont find black women attractive? God Created races for a reason. Like for example, there are farahs who cannot stand any other woman other than a Xalimo. Their smell of a Xalimo is like demon like. They can smell the scent of a Xalimo from miles, and they start sniffing the road to her. And so is the Adoon kind. Their men love their women kind. Their mutual muscles and hard hair, and big booty makes their naturally large membrane react equally to the large powerful membrane canal of an african adoon woman! Its nature's law!

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I never understood the whole colorism thing. I think it's more of a features thing and usually black darker skin women have different features that sometimes can come off very masculine, where a black woman that has other ethnic groups in her DNA come off feminine and just better looking.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes darling I’m allowed to date whoever I want but I’m definitely not into raw meat eating salmonellosis having men.
Raw meat eaters don’t want your terrorist ass.
Ayrabs are despised in America thanks to the media painting them as crazy Muslim suicide bombers.
Raw meat and explosions? Are we talking about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you stupid? Muslims are despised and surprisingly enough that is something you’re happy about?
I'm giving you a rare Qashin out of principle. You started the insults. Either buck up and insult back, or stay a victim. Don't be weak now fam.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is false.
  • 88% of college-educated African American men are married to African American women.
  • If we're looking into demographics black women in small towns have higher marriage rates than white women in metropolitan areas.
  • Having a college education actually increases the probability of a madow woman getting married, whereby 70% of them that do are married by age 40.
  • Madow women generally have a greater body appreciation than their cadaan counterparts.
  • Society treats you better if you are good looking, period.
These girls should not despair and compare. People have their own preferences but they should not take offense. What also makes people attractive is confidence. Working out enhances what you already have. I think they focus too much on their single status and that of their friends when they should be focusing on themselves. If these girls are typified as more "strong" and "masculine" they could always play up a more "feminine" archetype.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
Black women openly say they don’t like white guys and their skin tone, some of them even say they don’t like light skin black guys yet they play the victim card when men of all races find them undesirable.

I think they say that as a form of defence mechanism. They know they're largely unwanted by those demographics so they reject them before they get rejected themselves and get their feelings hurt.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Both. Most of them are ugly but even when they're not, many guys don't want to date black girls because they look down on blackness. Even black men.
True.even in somalia light skinned girls (cadcad) are highly desired and very expensive to wed then the average black somali girl you can get black Somali girl and wed her in few hours with out her parents permission that how low quality they are but with cadcad girls (reer xamar) you have zero chance marrying her unless you are rich.big difference in standard and quality sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts