Black women complain that men don't want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one dumbass Madow aren't you? A strategic region isn't a good thing. It means constant foreign meddling and destabilization. And atleast my people put up a fight against literally every world power. You losers bow down to the white man and lust after his women. Go back to West Africa, you invader. You're not from the Americas either.
:ivers:

In other words you can’t explain the destruction and the exodus. I think u know the answer but you don’t want to admit it.

You clearly got a computer and google, you can go and search it on the internet yourself. Do i look like a wikipedia to you.

America is owned by the white man, and clearly not the black folks. You saying that you're giving the somali people living in america food, is nothing but bullshit. You yourself is clearly getting your food from the white man, along side the somali. You have nothing to be proud of. Once again, you have not influenced the world in any shape or form. You have yet to tell me what the hell you did that influenced the world.

Google is your friend friend. Again Somalis with their own country which u say is rich with resources were mostly chasing goats and camels in the sand a generation ago. Then they started fighting among themselves and destroyed their own country. Now you are living off the backs of black Americans in the us but somehow able to fix your mouths to say your better than then.
Rich.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
In other words you can’t explain the destruction and the exodus. I think u know the answer but you don’t want to admit it.
Why are you lurking on somalispot you Jarreer low iq madow, what happened did the white man let go of his leesh
:camby:run along now you're time hear is done

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Not a Muslimspot, idiot
I have met nonmuslim Somalians on here.
Now eat your own words and F off !
Meeting like 2 non muslims Somalis dose not mean Jack shit Emily. This is SOMALISPOT the vast majority of it's users are Somalis and SUNNI MUSLIMS and pretty much all of Somaliweyn are also Sunni Muslims. So yeah, this is basically Muslim Spot.

You’re a fucking slave shut the f*ck up. You have no right to talk shit about Somalis when you’re own people were sold like cattle. Go complain on NigeriaSpot and ask your relatives why they sold you.

Google is your friend friend. Again Somalis with their own country which u say is rich with resources were mostly chasing goats and camels in the sand a generation ago. Then they started fighting among themselves and destroyed their own country. Now you are living off the backs of black Americans in the us but somehow able to fix your mouths to say your better than then.
Rich.
"Somalis with their own country which u say is rich with resources were mostly chasing goats and camels in the sand a generation ago"
-

This is how you know that the person you're talking with is a complete idiot. You should go and study somali history, before talking about things that you don't have any idea about. Like i said in my previous comment to you, use google and do your research. :camby:

"Somalis with their own country which u say is rich with resources were mostly chasing goats and camels in the sand a generation ago"
-

This is how you know that the person you're talking with is a complete idiot. You should go and study somali history, before talking about things that you don't have any idea about. Like i said in my previous comment to you, use google and do your research. :camby:

History is ok but I’m more interested in how ya doing today and from all appearances happening right now is Somalians hauling arse out of their own country and gypsying themselves around the world and quickly deminishing anywhere the raft drop them off. From Australia to Sweden to Norway to Canada to uk to US y’all just phycking these places all the way up.
Lol!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
History is ok but I’m more interested in how ya doing today and from all appearances happening right now is Somalians hauling arse out of their own country and gypsying themselves around the world and quickly deminishing anywhere the raft drop them off. From Australia to Sweden to Norway to Canada to uk to US y’all just phycking these places all the way up.
Lol!
lool you big lip flat nose madow everyone is coming to europe like pakistanis lebenese yemenis and so forth its not just somalis you need to get of this site and visit a therapist becouse you clearly have a lot of insecurities and issues its not our fault youre ancestors were sold like cattle in europe
now move along you wont get any fake blm sympathy here

lool you big lip flat nose madow everyone is coming to europe like pakistanis lebenese yemenis and so forth its not just somalis you need to get of this site and visit a therapist becouse you clearly have a lot of insecurities and issues its not our fault youre ancestors were sold like cattle in europe
now move along you wont get any fake blm sympathy here

Why you mad son!? You don't know what i look like just like i don't know what you look like. I mean chances are that you have the 12 foreheads somali look with the down syndrome retarded buck-toothed lamagoodle mug but i don't know for sure neither do i care. So let's keep it civil.

So can you retard#2 answer the question i posed to retard#1: why is it that somalis are hauling arse away from somalia if its so rich and somalis are so smart...i mean you guys are bottom of rung in all of africa...and africa has some phucked up places.

So given the rich history and rich land that you say you have why can't you get your sh*t together and stay in somalia? Isn't that better than living off hand-outs in other cities or getting involved in criminal activities. Where is the lamagoodle pride? And you want to compare yourselves to AAs? You phuckers are comedians!

The sad part for these places you are fleeing to is that all the garbage and stench that you destroyed your country with you bring it with you trying to destroy those places too. I mean you gypsy your way all the way to australia just to stab innocent people....you claw your way all the way to bantu country in south africa and are shooting each other there. What's in your phucking DNA man? Is this the result of all that in-breeding?

Last edited:
Why you mad son!? You don't know what i look like just like i don't know what you look like. I mean chances are that you have the 12 foreheads somali look with the down syndrome retarded buck-toothed lamagoodle mug but i don't know for sure neither do i care. So let's keep it civil.

So can you retard#2 answer the question i posed to retard#1: why is it that somalis are hauling arse away from somalia if its so rich and somalis are so smart...i mean you guys are bottom of rung in all of africa...and africa has some phucked up places.

So given the rich history and rich land that you say you have why can't you get your sh*t together and stay in somalia? Isn't that better than living off hand-outs in other cities or getting involved in criminal activities. Where is the lamagoodle pride? And you want to compare yourselves to AAs? You phuckers are comedians!

The sad part for these places you are fleeing to is that all the garbage and stench that you destroyed your country with you bring it with you trying to destroy those places too. I mean you gypsy your way all the way to australia just to stab innocent people....you claw your way all the way to bantu country in south africa and are shooting each other there. What's in your phucking DNA man? Is this the result of all that in-breeding?
are u jamaican?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Someone tag the admins we need to kick out zoo animals and low in ma download criminals from this site

Zhut up you stupid monkey slave you are nothing but a pathetic slave :trumpsmirk:
Someone get the Admins to kick thid zoo monkey back to the ghettos

Someone tag the admins we need to kick out zoo animals and low in ma download criminals from this site

Zhut up you stupid monkey slave you are nothing but a pathetic slave :trumpsmirk:
Someone get the Admins to kick thid zoo monkey back to the ghettos

You're a lightweight...see that's what happens when little lamagoodle monkey boy steps to guerilla. You get smashed. Now be a good little monkey lamagoodle and take your banana and go sit in the corner and repeat this phase a thousand times: I come from a race of gypsy people called somalis, who destroyed my country and now have invaded dozens of countries worldwide including the US where i can live off freebies that the great black american people have made possible for me to eat good and sleep at ease and sit on my fat/skinny useless arse doing nothing.

Retard #1 you have any last words or are you hoisting the white flag as well!???

Lol!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You're a lightweight...see that's what happens when little lamagoodle monkey boy steps to guerilla. You get smashed. Now be a good little monkey lamagoodle and take your banana and go sit in the corner and repeat this phase a thousand times: I come from a race of gypsy people called somalis, who destroyed my country and now have invaded dozens of countries worldwide including the US where i can live off freebies that the great black american people have made possible for me to eat good and sleep at ease and sit on my fat/skinny useless arse doing nothing.

Retard #1 you have any last words or are you hoisting the white flag as well!???

Lol!
Lmao not all Somalis on the west are on welfare. And the African Americans you where down right worshiping in you're post also mostly sit on there asses and are on welfare sxb.:chrisfreshhah:

Rich.
You are such hypocrite. In fact you are worse than us. We left our country because of war. Your country has peace, yet you left it for the states. So you really cant say sh1t. If your country is so good you wiukd have stayed there

You are such hypocrite. In fact you are worse than us. We left our country because of war. Your country has peace, yet you left it for the states. So you really cant say sh1t. If your country is so good you wiukd have stayed there

Nah not the same thing. I’m here to make a little dough then it’s baxk to the islands for stress free living. No alshabab no famine no tribal wars no drought just good vibes and clean living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts